Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I think Muschamp has done a pretty good job this year
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

I think Muschamp has done a pretty good job this year

Oct 22, 2020, 11:20 AM

They played well in the swamp against Florida, blew the doors off Vandy, and got a surprising win over Auburn. LSU doesn’t look good but if they can get a win in Baton Rouge at night that would be huge for their confidence. I still think we are 4 or 5 scores better but it sucks we are not playing them this year as there would probably be some hype leading up to the game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think Muschamp has done a pretty good job this year

Oct 22, 2020, 11:23 AM

No. They are not a good team.Any hype would have been irrational. Coots would have been destroyed.However, Shi Smith would still be talking. That is a certainty.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 22, 2020, 11:43 AM

Their RB is pretty good. Other than him and Shi Smith they really have no playmakers. I’m not saying they are good, but they have definitely looked better than expected so far.

Oct 22, 2020, 12:33 PM

The Shamecocks need to keep Muschamp for a long time.

Oct 22, 2020, 12:37 PM [ in reply to Re: I think Muschamp has done a pretty good job this year ]

Irrational hype is the best hype.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Go peck dirt, coot***

Oct 22, 2020, 11:26 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Oct 22, 2020, 11:28 AM

Hopefully with a win over LSU this weekend, USofC will extend his contract

SCar should refund the SEC 10% for cancelling the CU game.***

Oct 22, 2020, 11:32 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Me too Buddy. I think Muschamp is a perfect fit for U6C and should be given a lifetime contract

Oct 22, 2020, 11:35 AM

and a BIG raise. Of course all you dumb coots can continue to ignore the fact that Auburn is a dumpster fire right now and that was a win over a program in name only. You guys will probably get the “W” over an even worse LSU team this weekend and be stupid enough to think that Muschamp has you on a playoff run.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Me too Buddy. I think Muschamp is a perfect fit for U6C and should be given a lifetime contract

Oct 22, 2020, 11:44 AM

Auburn and LSU are still way more talented throughout the roster. Beating them back to back especially with the win at LSU at night is big for them.

Hopefully the powers that be in Columbia will have some of what you’re smoking***

Oct 22, 2020, 11:58 AM

Re: Me too Buddy. I think Muschamp is a perfect fit for U6C and should be given a lifetime contract

Oct 22, 2020, 12:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Me too Buddy. I think Muschamp is a perfect fit for U6C and should be given a lifetime contract ]

Auburn and LSU are still way more talented throughout the roster. Beating them back to back especially with the win at LSU at night is big for (us).

Here I fixed the mistake for you.

Oct 22, 2020, 12:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Me too Buddy. I think Muschamp is a perfect fit for U6C and should be given a lifetime contract ]

Why does it matter if the game is played during the day or at night?

There are like 15,000 fans at the game.

Oct 22, 2020, 11:43 AM

We not only need the Coots to lose, but we need them to lose by more than 17 points, the difference of our score vs LSU in the NCG. LSU is favored by 6 points. If the Coots beat LSU this year when we didn't, Coot fans heads will swell so big that they won't be able to fit through doorways. They're welcome to lose every other game.

Under Coot logic, beating LSU would be the closest thing they're going to get to a victory over us.

Please send a letter to your AD and request y'all extend his

Oct 22, 2020, 12:00 PM

contract for ten years.

Oct 22, 2020, 12:25 PM

"Played well in the Swamp against Florida" -
unbiased translation: "we were almost good enough to expose Florida as a fraud but instead let a fraud beat us by 2 scores"
Additional note: This statement by Coot2018 shows that while rational football fans know that Muschamp burning the clock in a 2 score game is pathetic, he knows coot fans are happy when they "lose by just a little".

"blew the doors off Vandy" -
unbiased translation: "We'll brag about a win no matter what even if it's against air"
Additional note: Vandy played less than half of their roster and is only going through with the season to get their cut of the TV money.

"got a surprising win over Auburn" -
unbiased translation: "No matter how bad another team may be, it's surprising when the coots win one"
Additional note: In the 2020 season Auburn = scar. Each has: 1 good WR, 1 or 2 good (not great) players on defense, a head coach none of the fans like except for the 6 days after a win, and a new offensive coordinator that may or may not end up working out. The difference last Saturday was that the SEC West version threw 3 INTs.

Oct 22, 2020, 12:32 PM

Nobody cares COOT!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell 'em u6c coot

Oct 22, 2020, 12:35 PM

You get a thumbs up for having the dumbest post of the day

Agreed !!!!

Oct 22, 2020, 12:36 PM

In fact, uof6c should offer him a lifetime contract before another, better, program hires him away.

Don't delay !

Act now !!

Time is of the essence !!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic