Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I think Fields locked up the 2nd pick in the draft.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

I think Fields locked up the 2nd pick in the draft.

Jan 2, 2021, 12:13 AM

That guy has great upside. If the Jets don't take him they are fools. He has some amazing potential. One thing is for sure, by far the best 2 teams will play for it all. I don't want to watch because we lost this game, but I might have to because this will be a great game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think Fields locked up the 2nd pick in the draft.

Jan 2, 2021, 12:19 AM

I believe you're right. Unsure the Jets or Jags are a reward but the salaries sure are!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2021, 12:20 AM

Fields played an incredible game especially considering the hit Skalski put on him. He showed me a lot.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2021, 12:26 AM

Yeah you just have to give Ohio State credit. They were so much better than us tonight, and so much more physical. Disappointing for sure. I can’t decide who I’m pulling for in the national championship game. I hate both of them, but Ohio State really impressed me tonight. But I think it also exposes that we are just not physical enough. Got whipped on the line of scrimmage big time. And our secondary just isn’t that great. Feel like we never played a team that exposed us. Boston College maybe should’ve been a clue. One of the only teams that had a really good quarterback and receivers and they carved us up in the secondary at least in the first half.

Jan 2, 2021, 12:21 AM

Yep a lot of respect for him now

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well if the Jets are smart.

Jan 2, 2021, 12:26 AM

they WONT take a QB in the first round. Darnold is a good QB who just doesn't have ANY weapons around him. no QB will do anything given that situation. and a rookie fresh out of college sure as hell isn't going to do it. their defense is solid, they dont get blown out, so I think they should go receiver. Devonta smith would be a huge upgrade for them at receiver.

I know all of this because unfortunately i've been a Jets fan my entire life. so.......

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Amazing performance tonight. Need to see Bama

Jan 2, 2021, 12:28 AM

He waited 365 days for this and delivered. What about INTs rest of year. See Jameis Winston at Bucs.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic