Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I saw the article and pictures about s.carolina students'
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 2,056

I saw the article and pictures about s.carolina students'

Oct 19, 2020, 12:06 AM

party on Saturday with over 2,000 students, no distancing, almost no masks, etc. They don't give a ###- about anybody but themselves and a lot of them are dumb.

But while thinking about their irresponsible, selfish behavior, it got me to wondering...is South Carolina still selling beer at their games? Even with the pandemic and not to mention crowd control issues they have had in recent years?

And I drink beer by the way.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I saw the article and pictures about s.carolina students'

Oct 19, 2020, 12:14 AM

You want this b.s. to get over quicker, have more large gatherings in controlled environments. Not saying this would classify as a controlled environment, however the way this country has been attacking this virus has been way too defensive at best.

And there's probably no more to know for sure, however I would bet the house there will be zero deaths from this gathering, virus related anyways. So many more chances of dying a million other ways than by this party.

I think we've gotten to a point to where a # of people are just sitting back and seeing who they can vilify for not hiding in their closets. I feel for those people as they will live boring lives the next year or so.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I saw the article and pictures about s.carolina students'

Oct 19, 2020, 2:02 AM

Want this b.s. to get over quicker? Hells to the yes, so distance wear masks and limit gatherings says every epidemiologist you can find. And does betting the house mean that this event won’t lead to granny getting sick As snot after her second favorite grandson (cause her first fav went to Clemson) comes over for Sunday Brunch after church and gives her a smooch on the cheek? I’m also not sure we “attacked” this virus, offensively, defensively or anysively.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 2,056
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic