Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson ranked No. 2 in new-look AP Poll
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

TNET: Clemson ranked No. 2 in new-look AP Poll

Nov 25, 2018, 2:16 PM

Clemson ranked No. 2 in new-look AP Poll

We're one week out from the final College Football Playoff rankings and the new AP Top 25 featured some movement. Three top-10 teams went down in all - Ohio Sta Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Clemson ranked No. 2 in new-look AP Poll

Nov 25, 2018, 2:20 PM

Get it Tigers!

Nov 25, 2018, 2:27 PM

Yes, please get it. A defense!!

Marlborocountycoot = dgcannon39 = tiger michael = Reggaeman

Nov 25, 2018, 3:39 PM

Nov 25, 2018, 4:48 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson ranked No. 2 in new-look AP Poll ]

As an Ohio State fan you should be happy and you have no room to talk about our defense! 0-31-o

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Nov 25, 2018, 2:37 PM

We will play Oklahoma.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

I predict UGA will beat Bama. Mark it down.

Nov 25, 2018, 2:40 PM

We will be #1, UGA and Notre Dame will be 2 and 3 (not sure which order) and either Ohio State or Oklahoma will be #4.

I think UGA is the best team right now. Sorry.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I predict UGA will beat Bama. Mark it down.

Nov 25, 2018, 2:50 PM

If that happens, Bama will drop to #4. They are not going to knock Bama out with only a loss to Georgia.

Re: I predict UGA will beat Bama. Mark it down.

Nov 25, 2018, 3:05 PM

They won't even knock Bama out when they lose their last game and don't make it to the conference Championship.

Bama is the cash cow for NCAA and they would put them in the playoffs if they lose to UGA by 35.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I understand the reasoning why

Nov 25, 2018, 6:18 PM [ in reply to Re: I predict UGA will beat Bama. Mark it down. ]

GatorBowl said:

If that happens, Bama will drop to #4. They are not going to knock Bama out with only a loss to Georgia.

if Alabama lost the SEC champ game they would still make the playoffs and I know the committee is tasked with advancing the 4 best teams and all
But I am fundamentally opposed to advancimg two teams that have already played head to head especially teams from the same conference who just decided the matter on the field
Just offends my sensibilities on every level

Message was edited by: oghost®

Cricket Chirp Temperature Formula:
Number of Chirps per 14 seconds + 40 = Approximate Temperature

Better hope not

Nov 25, 2018, 3:06 PM [ in reply to I predict UGA will beat Bama. Mark it down. ]

With Michigan losing and UGA moving into the 4th spot,I doubt Bama would drop below 4 if UGA beats them. Michigan losing throws a monkey wrench in the whole dang thing.

Hopefully the Committee puts someone besides UGA in at 4 Tuesday Night.

Nov 25, 2018, 3:04 PM

Conference championships do not matter, that's why Notre Dame will be in playoffs, and it doesn't matter if UGA beats Alabama... That's what I'm hearing...

ND should drop to no higher than 5th after next weekend (penalty for not even being in conference championship).

But whatever...

I agree with you

Nov 25, 2018, 6:31 PM

I’ll just add that if conference championships dont matter, conferences shouldn’t either.
What’s the purpose other than tradition?

Cricket Chirp Temperature Formula:
Number of Chirps per 14 seconds + 40 = Approximate Temperature

Nov 26, 2018, 12:49 AM

It's hard to figure how the playoffs will end up with what teams are in with UGA and Bama having to play for the sec championship. If Bama loses to UGA in the sec championship game, I'm sure the talking heads will want Bama in the playoffs as the #4 team, and UGA in the #3 spot. If they find a way to screw this up, it would put us as the #1 team playing #4 Bama in the playoffs, and #2 ND playing #3 UGA in the playoffs. This thing has a real possibility for #3 UGA VS #4 Bama for the National championship, and I'm sure that the talking heads will be pushing for Bama at #4 if they lose to UGA in the SEC championship!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic