Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Air Force One sitting at GSP?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 39
| visibility 1

Air Force One sitting at GSP?

Aug 24, 2020, 2:02 PM

Pics any Juan?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe but they fly 3-4 of these as decoys..

Aug 24, 2020, 2:03 PM

a Liberal friend told me.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ha ha ha Bill. You’re our liberal friend just so you know***

Aug 25, 2020, 1:36 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can't be. I saw it from my deck flying into CLT.

Aug 24, 2020, 2:04 PM

That was around 11:00 a.m.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: Can't be. I saw it from my deck flying into CLT.

Aug 24, 2020, 2:06 PM

Left CLT for GSP. Trump flew Marine 1 from Charlotte to Asheville, then flying back to GSP.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ahh. Makes sense. I stand corrected.***

Aug 24, 2020, 2:07 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

Re: Can't be. I saw it from my deck flying into CLT.

Aug 24, 2020, 5:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Can't be. I saw it from my deck flying into CLT. ]

Its on WSPA now in upstate.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

be interesting the reception that Trump gets in Asheville

Aug 24, 2020, 5:42 PM

talk about a Republican walking into the Lion's Den.

Re: be interesting the reception that Trump gets in Asheville

Aug 24, 2020, 9:52 PM

Probably Molotov cocktails and riots***

Aug 25, 2020, 1:38 PM [ in reply to be interesting the reception that Trump gets in Asheville ]

Re: Air Force One sitting at GSP?

Aug 24, 2020, 2:09 PM

https://www.wyff4.com/article/president-trump-to-visit-north-carolina-on-monday-officials-say/33668133

Aug 24, 2020, 3:04 PM

Meanwhile Biden flew back to his basement.

That implies he even left the basement.........***

Aug 24, 2020, 5:46 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 24, 2020, 3:08 PM

It was in Charlotte this morning, and it was said that president ###### was giving a incoherent speech!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 24, 2020, 3:56 PM

I smile every morning when I wake up just knowing how pizzed all liberals are going to be all day long!!!

Aug 24, 2020, 3:16 PM

He's in Asheville today. Also, GSP is where the

Aug 24, 2020, 3:17 PM

POTUS vehicles were delivered. They were spotted on I26 yesterday. The Asheville airport can't handle AF1. He's trying to win NC....even though Ashville is a bit left side.

Yea... I would think Asheville would be a tough 'get'....***

Aug 24, 2020, 3:20 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He's in Asheville today. Also, GSP is where the

Aug 24, 2020, 3:52 PM [ in reply to He's in Asheville today. Also, GSP is where the ]

Unless it is a different AF1, then Asheville airport can handle it. My mom lives way up on a mountain overlooking that airport and they watched from their deck as AF1 fly into it a couple of times under Obama.

Aug 25, 2020, 11:48 AM

Air Force 1 is the designation of any AF plane the president is on. There are two 747 planes that are typically available. CLT,GSP and AVL airports all have sufficiently long runways to handle a 747 and it is true Obama did land in the 747 in AVL, so I'm not sure why the President flew into CLT on the 747 choppered to western NC from CLT and then flew back to DC out of GSP on the 747. I'm sure there is a reasonable logistical reason. AF 1(the 747) is truly a beautiful aircraft.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Really makes ya think doesn’t it ?***

Aug 25, 2020, 1:39 PM [ in reply to Re: He's in Asheville today. Also, GSP is where the ]

Aug 24, 2020, 4:00 PM [ in reply to He's in Asheville today. Also, GSP is where the ]

Asheville reminds me of LA in the 60’s. You can’t swing a dead cat without hitting a tattooed drug user.

I made the mistake of driving to a

Aug 24, 2020, 4:38 PM

Downtown Asheville art fair once. That was in the 90s. It was definitely eye opening. Very sad that people choose to live that way. Makes a Carnie's life look traditional.

Re: I made the mistake of driving to a

Aug 24, 2020, 4:53 PM

Wow, I had no idea. I'd always figured it was artsy, hip and sophisticated with great food.
I've never been there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make no mistake, there was some great art there.

Aug 24, 2020, 5:19 PM

There also were tents to look at naked hippies, open sells of pot, people passed out from drugs in the planters. The homeless lined the sidewalks where you could not pass. There were booths dedicted to drugs and witchcraft and communism.

I felt sorry for the guy I came to see(who had flown in from his gallery in Chicago). I don't think he realized what was going to be there.

It definitely was not a family friendly environment. Reminded me of a Greatful dead concert parking lot with lower standard fans and clientel.

It reminds me of going to the widespread panic

Aug 25, 2020, 1:43 PM

Shows at Littlejohn.

It was fun for the weekend but I couldn’t see making a lifestyle out of it.

Re: I made the mistake of driving to a

Aug 24, 2020, 5:55 PM [ in reply to Re: I made the mistake of driving to a ]

You are not wrong. Asheville is an excellent city to visit for some great food, the Biltmore, and some eclectic culture.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Referring to Asheville as "a bit left side"...

Aug 24, 2020, 4:45 PM [ in reply to He's in Asheville today. Also, GSP is where the ]

is like referring to Hurricane Katrina as an isolated pop-up thunderstorm.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Knew IMPOTUS must be near

Aug 24, 2020, 3:20 PM

Morning air smelled lined sulfur have felt nauseous all day.

What do you suppose

Aug 24, 2020, 3:28 PM

triggered your yeast infection?

Re: Knew IMPOTUS must be near

Aug 24, 2020, 3:51 PM [ in reply to Knew IMPOTUS must be near ]

I heard all the gals from the strip clubs headed that way looking for work....I’m sure our “Christian” leader could put a few through college

Aug 24, 2020, 4:11 PM

I think it is funny how all of our imperfect posters expect perfection out of President Trump. Your glass houses must be mighty comfy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 24, 2020, 4:48 PM

Never said I was perfect. Just love all the people on this board will look the other way on a dude that cheats on multiple wives and bangs hookers right after his last son was born. I love going to strip clubs. That makes me more republican than liberal. MAGA!!!

Aug 24, 2020, 5:45 PM

I have never wanted my son to be like Trump, nor do condone his conduct much of the time. But I had rather have president flawed character dealing with China than a man of high moral character that has no clue how to deal with China and like nations. Basically a competent rogue versus an incompetent saint. If you are looking for a competent saint, you better look somewhere other than Washington, DC. If you find one chances are that they are too smart to subject themselves to what takes place in the swamp.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 24, 2020, 6:20 PM

Sure man. Above all else there one thing I teach my kid to hold above ethics and morality....and that’s money. As long as the stock market climbs, I’ll retire a millionaire in my early 50s.

Aug 24, 2020, 9:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Knew IMPOTUS must be near ]

Where's the logic in thinking some golden spoon fed bozo who is incapable of admitting he's wrong, is better than a guy with a lifetime of experience dealing with foreign allies and adversaries, who is also capable of knowing when to step aside and let the experts do their thing???

The Russians actively helping Trump get reelected should be all the evidence you need to know he's not exactly super strong on the whole foreign policy thing... and no it's not a hoax as the GOP-led senate panel confirmed last week.

Aug 24, 2020, 4:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Knew IMPOTUS must be near ]

shellac23 said:

I heard all the gals from the strip clubs headed that way looking for work....I’m sure our “Christian” leader could put a few through college

Unlike your Hero — The Pervert Hair Sniffer Dementia Joe. Plugs loves to put his unwelcome hands on all Females.

Aug 24, 2020, 5:59 PM

I believe Trump is leading the sexual assaults levied against 25 to 1, but sure...

Aug 25, 2020, 1:22 PM

Have you seen the liberal/commie women lately? Take a look at Portland protest ( or any commie run city) and just look at the ones representing there. You would have to employ your own gynecologist just to confirm half of the crowds gender. Ain't no one sexual assaulting anything they cant identify so your argument is null and void

Aug 24, 2020, 6:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Knew IMPOTUS must be near ]

Smelling a woman’s hair == hookers. ??

Replies: 39
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic