Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I know we make fun of Ohio State for being 0-4 vs Clemson...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

I know we make fun of Ohio State for being 0-4 vs Clemson...

Dec 11, 2020, 2:18 PM

but in their defense, they are also 0-5 vs the ACC all time in bowls. Overall, they are 10-9 vs the ACC, never having won against Clemson or FSU, having a .500 record against VT and Miami (and they only beat Miami under controversial circumstances), a .75 winning record against Duke (lol) and UNC, and they are a perfect 2-0 vs NC State.

Ohio State vs. ACC overall record
ALL GAMES: (10-9) 52.6% : AVERAGE SCORE: 24.2 - - 21.3
BOWL GAMES: (0-5) 0.0% : AVERAGE SCORE: 17.4 - - 29.6
~M3

It's pretty clear Ohio State just isn't cut out for a big time football league like the ACC.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: I know we make fun of Ohio State for being 0-4 vs Clemson...

Dec 11, 2020, 2:19 PM

Aren't they 0'fer against the coots too?

If so, that's a baddddd look.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They are 0-8 against SC schools.***

Dec 11, 2020, 2:21 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They are also winless against

Dec 11, 2020, 2:21 PM

UofSCar which should disqualify them from any consideration as a top 10 program much less eligible for the CFP

http://mcubed.net/ncaaf/series/sc/ohst.shtml

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Coastal Carolina would probably beat them in a NYD bowl,

Dec 11, 2020, 2:22 PM

but they will never get that chance because OSU chickened out against Michigan last weekend.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

just spitballin’ hear...

Dec 11, 2020, 2:24 PM

but, gwpcoot may not approve this poast. are you prepared for a strongly worded poast or tmale from her?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

I have that person blocked...

Dec 11, 2020, 2:25 PM

something I should have done much much sooner.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

nice - hopefully she never sees this***

Dec 11, 2020, 2:28 PM

null

Message was edited by: theclash®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Me too.

Dec 11, 2020, 2:32 PM [ in reply to I have that person blocked... ]

Now I don't get any more of his personal injury attorney spam in my Tmail inbox.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seems to me like

Dec 11, 2020, 2:25 PM

They'd be lucky to sniff .500 in THE Atlantic Coast Conference

Their average ACC win is by 3 points.

Dec 11, 2020, 2:26 PM

3! lol. And when they play a team not from NC... they lose by double digits.

These are all verifiable facts.

Re: Their average ACC win is by 3 points.

Dec 11, 2020, 2:30 PM

3! A 3 point win is basically a loss in the committee's eyes. So even their wins are losses... tough look

Be careful what you say about Ohio State...

Dec 11, 2020, 2:43 PM

you'll make them cry again.

(I know...when did they ever stop???)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

anOSU sucks. Did you know that after this year they will

Dec 11, 2020, 3:04 PM

have zero 10-win seasons in a row? Think about that for a minute. They think they are the best program in the history of college football and yet they can't even win 10 games. Sad!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

If they played in the ACC this season their record would be

Dec 11, 2020, 3:10 PM

3.12 - 2.88, assuming they actually played 6 games. And they got lucky and drew NC State twice. And were able to dodge FSU. And dodge Clemson.

Heck, they would be the 4th best team in the

Dec 11, 2020, 3:17 PM

Sun Belt conference behind Coastal, App and Louisiana Lafayette

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

0-2 vs Granny and USuk is WAAAAYYYY more embarassing

Dec 11, 2020, 3:42 PM

than being 0-4 against us. That's like "We need some mental therapy" embarrassing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's really hard to find many bright spots in OSU's history.***

Dec 11, 2020, 4:08 PM

Re: I know we make fun of Ohio State for being 0-4 vs Clemson...

Dec 11, 2020, 6:24 PM

Are facts and data allowed on Tnet ?

Dang!! You put a lot of thought into this or,

Dec 11, 2020, 8:09 PM

do you care to share who did the work for you? Can't be your secretary. Custodian Engineers normally don't have any.

Message was edited by: MyfavOrange®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I googled the stats on the internet...

Dec 11, 2020, 8:41 PM

That’s how I know they’re accurate.

Message was edited by: Francis Marion®

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic