Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I just ventured over to TCI(don't know why)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

I just ventured over to TCI(don't know why)

Dec 26, 2017, 7:30 AM

But found it interesting that out of 58 posts on their main message board 54 were started by people that work for TCI.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I just ventured over to TCI(don't know why)

Dec 26, 2017, 7:42 AM

What an interesting revelatiob

Dec 26, 2017, 7:46 AM

Much better to have a bunch of posts like this one

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/HELP--can-I-get-a-couple-of-TU%E2%80%99s-to-pass-the-dreadful-1768373&ref=widget

Dec 26, 2017, 7:48 AM

They want so bad to have members that engage on the message board but instead I think most people just go over there when they have nothing else going on on the other Clemson sites

Even then

Dec 26, 2017, 8:13 AM

I try my bestest to stay away

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Dec 26, 2017, 8:24 AM

Isn't that what the staff is supposed to do? Plus, the information is free. Did you notice the board is not cluttered up with a lot of childish posts? All boards have something to offer and we have the option to be selective in which ones we visit. I'm glad we have these options. I visit several boards and glean a lot of information, some good, some bad, and often times, with a different perspective.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 26, 2017, 9:09 AM

Great point Joe21. I truly have never understood why Clemson fans here (TN) are so anti-Clemson fans of other sites. If you do not like a site that is nothing but Clemson fans, why bash it? Just do not go to it. Seems simple to me.

Well, for me, my "disdain" for the owner & site...

Dec 26, 2017, 9:26 AM

began when he openly attacked davidhood®.

You speak of Clemson fans being anti-Clemson fans, perhaps take it up with Robert as he took the first swing?

Also, a number of good Clemson fans have been excused from that site for merely seeing things differently than the powers that be there.

Those contrary opinions don't seem to be welcome and Robert has the tendency to shut down the site to new users when TCI makes their errors in judgement.

As for the discussion, it's really not open and/or honest, when it's, 1. not open and 2. only honest if you toe the party line, which is Robert's right, but seems to result in others exercising their right to tell Robert & TCI to go pound sand.

Oh, and Merry Christmas.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 26, 2017, 10:56 AM [ in reply to Re: I just ventured over to TCI(don't know why) ]

Taz, it has nothing to do with other fans or their fans and our fans stuff. It has everything to do with who runs that site and who works for that site. And basically like DSP said, that Robert fella. After he acted like a 12 yr old over the whole Deshaun knee injury, I myself haven’t went back on their site, along with a bunch of other people.

Dec 26, 2017, 12:55 PM [ in reply to Re: I just ventured over to TCI(don't know why) ]

TCI knowingly spreads BS just for clicks

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

A lot free stuff out there Joe, not all of it is good.

Dec 26, 2017, 9:32 AM [ in reply to Re: I just ventured over to TCI(don't know why) ]

And yes, I noticed, no one really goes there, save you and a few others.

Looks like a party each and every day.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 26, 2017, 9:43 AM [ in reply to Re: I just ventured over to TCI(don't know why) ]

Joe - I concur with your thoughts.

Dec 26, 2017, 10:09 AM

> Joe - I concur with your thoughts.

Also agree. I visit both Tnet and TCI quite often and appreciate the information and discussion available on both sites. If David and Robert don’t care for each other that’s their issue. There are some great Clemson fans that share their opinions freely on TCI, generally without having to experience immature personal attacks.

It's not "their" issue, it was Robert's and he chose...

Dec 26, 2017, 10:12 AM

to share it in public.

It's sort of how everyone knew about it, so take it up with Robert?

I agree with you, Joe.

Dec 26, 2017, 10:10 AM [ in reply to Re: I just ventured over to TCI(don't know why) ]

I am all for any Clemson site that freely shares information. I don’t understand the negativity some fans here have for TCI. It’s not TigerNet, and that’s okay.

I personally like both sites. This one has a much more active message board, but also more clutter from opposing fans as well as pointless threads. TCI has far fewer posts, but the ones there are decidedly Clemson-focused and on topic. I find the information on both sites to be of high quality. I appreciate all of the time, money, and effort put forth by both TigerNet and TCI to provide great Clemson sports information.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

What is so bad about people that have more information about

Dec 26, 2017, 9:36 AM

Clemson sharing that info???

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nothing, unless it's ruining an announcement for a recruit..

Dec 26, 2017, 9:40 AM

and his family, then refusing to fall on their sword for doing so.

It's an information board, discussion board is a bit of a stretch. I've seen Robert react to those that share an opinion with which he doesn't agree, who hasn't?

Re: Nothing, unless it's ruining an announcement for a recruit..

Dec 26, 2017, 10:42 AM

Can't we all just get along? LOL Merry Christmas! The stuff between Robert and David is between them. I enjoy both sites. I have seen people get the boot from TCI for being jerks but not for expressing a differing opinion. I have had difference of opinions with them. As long as things stay respectful, you do not get the boot.
Just my opinion..... It seems classless/childish to be attacking another web site that supports Clemson and all things Clemson. That is all I am saying. If you do not like what they have to say, do not visit them. Like I said, it is just my opinion, but, who am I? LOL! Enjoy the day, got to go!

You're welcome to your opinion and I value it. Nothing

Dec 26, 2017, 10:52 AM

wrong with that, but if it was between Robert & David, Robert would not have made it public, which he did.

So, it's now public domain, all of ours and by Robert's doing, not mine, yours or David's so take it up with RTM?

I don't go there and don't hold it against those that do, but I fully understand why some people are rubbed the wrong way by Robert - I for one for the reason above and for this stupidity.

If it was truly about Clemson, TCI[RTM] would not have rushed to ruin this family's moment.

This wasn't their first moment of asshatery and likely won't be their last.

Enjoy your day as well, other opinions make the world go round, yours included!

Be safe, be well.

Re: You're welcome to your opinion and I value it. Nothing

Dec 26, 2017, 12:51 PM

My post wasn't meant to be a bash but I just found it odd that so many threads were started by employees of the site, it would be like coming to this message board and 45 of the 48 posts on the front page being started by David or Nikki.

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic