Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I just did the math, Syracuse is 852 miles from Clemson.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 49
| visibility 1

I just did the math, Syracuse is 852 miles from Clemson.

Oct 22, 2020, 1:54 PM

This noon game is going to be even more beneficial to Clemson because I doubt Babers and his team will have acclimated to the change in time zones by kickoff.
Saturday is going to make last week's GA Tech game look like a nail-biter.

Bet the farm on it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: I just did the math, Syracuse is 852 miles from Clemson.

Oct 22, 2020, 1:55 PM

Temperature change will be a a huge adjustment they have to make as well.

It's just so dadgum hot in the dome!!!

Cuse will have to bring the winter-wear.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I suspect that

Oct 22, 2020, 2:04 PM

Talent on the field will have an even greater effect on the outcome of the game.

59 - 10

...and 50 light years behind...........***

Oct 22, 2020, 2:09 PM

Oct 22, 2020, 2:13 PM

They may set their clocks back to 2017 and pray real hard. Or claim that the Covid had infected their GPS and the were getting no signal and got lost, and ended up at Liberty University, which gave them a complex and they went back to seek counseling.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 22, 2020, 2:17 PM

NY is in a different time zone than SC? Now that is real news.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 22, 2020, 2:22 PM

Please work on your reading comprehension. The OP was pretty specific...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you just did some math? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Oct 22, 2020, 2:23 PM

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: you just did some math? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Oct 22, 2020, 2:25 PM

Must have meant maffs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Real analysis is actual mathematics.

Oct 23, 2020, 10:58 AM [ in reply to you just did some math? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ]

However, I would not expect the OP to understand complex analysis.

(Note this post is for math nerds only).

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Listen here bub, we don't do that metric mess here in Merica

Oct 23, 2020, 7:50 PM

got it?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Is that the way the crow flies?

Oct 22, 2020, 2:33 PM

Or over the hill and through the woods.

Could make a difference.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Syracuse's mascot is an orange ball, not a crow. HTH.***

Oct 22, 2020, 2:47 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Are you suggesting orange balls can migrate?

Oct 22, 2020, 2:59 PM

Do not taunt happy fun ball.

Oct 22, 2020, 5:05 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmqeZl8OI2M

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I remember watching that the first time it aired.

Oct 23, 2020, 10:59 AM

I still LOL.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Oct 22, 2020, 2:43 PM

What change in time zones????????????

It's 852 miles!

Oct 22, 2020, 3:01 PM

That probably puts their eleven clock news starting at 9pm our time.

Re: It's 852 miles!

Oct 23, 2020, 7:58 PM

Then we can see the future without a DeLorean??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Then we can see the future without a DeLorean??

Oct 23, 2020, 10:12 PM

Were you the other viewer for the race to rebuild the DeLorean special this week?

she just said 852 miles

Oct 22, 2020, 3:05 PM [ in reply to Re: I just did the math, Syracuse is 852 miles from Clemson. ]

they’re at least 3-5 hrs behind us.

not to mention, it’s tuesday there.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

You make as much since as she did.

Oct 22, 2020, 4:08 PM

and you added a little more math in there too.

"She" ????

Oct 23, 2020, 8:04 PM

That part of New York is in Canadian Time (CT).

Oct 22, 2020, 8:17 PM [ in reply to Re: I just did the math, Syracuse is 852 miles from Clemson. ]

So... much like Canadian currency... you got to add 5 or 10 to our prices/time to get their rate. So this game will be happening in real time in Syracuse at 5 PM or later. It’s just reality.

~JKB

Do you not realize how far away that is?!?!? C’mon man!***

Oct 23, 2020, 7:13 AM [ in reply to Re: I just did the math, Syracuse is 852 miles from Clemson. ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Interesting fact: U.K. and Alaska are on the same lattitude

Oct 22, 2020, 2:53 PM

and longitude lines on the opposite side of the earth, yet one is an island and thus is moderate in climate. The other is colder than Syracuse NY.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Alaska is farther north***

Oct 22, 2020, 4:01 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Interesting fact: U.K. and Alaska are on the same lattitude

Oct 22, 2020, 9:07 PM [ in reply to Interesting fact: U.K. and Alaska are on the same lattitude ]

U.K. Says TG for the Gulf Stream. When I lived in Ireland, I really appreciated it.

Oct 22, 2020, 2:53 PM

live in a rural,agricultural area,but don't have a farm of my own.however i am willing to bet my neighbor's farm.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Your neighbor sounds like a very handsome man.

Oct 23, 2020, 8:05 PM

Oct 22, 2020, 3:00 PM

Yes but he 852 miles is all downhill as they will be traveling south (unless you are a flat earther then maybe the time difference will have an impact) now next week they will be exhausted from the long trip up hill, again take into account the flat earth and no biggie

I saw on a Cuse sight that they been practicing at 10 AM

Oct 22, 2020, 3:38 PM

all weak so the two hour time difference won't be as noticeable for the noon kick.

Re: I saw on a Cuse sight that they been practicing at 10 AM

Oct 22, 2020, 8:20 PM

Smart...

There are 852 miles between you and the nearest math class.

Oct 22, 2020, 3:54 PM

HTHIA!

Message was edited by: lovingit®

It's only 106 miles to Chicago. Might be a better choice.

Oct 22, 2020, 4:58 PM

:)

What borough in NYC is Syracuse in?

Oct 22, 2020, 8:09 PM

I always thought Syracuse was in central NY state, but now understand the desirability of getting a NYC school from another time zone in the ACC. Knowledge is power!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Loooooooooooooooooooooooong Island?

Oct 22, 2020, 8:47 PM

:)

Oct 22, 2020, 8:54 PM

####, I Live in Bulgaria, the game is probably over. Anyone know the score?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

44-16***

Oct 23, 2020, 7:15 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 23, 2020, 9:47 AM [ in reply to Re: I just did the math, Syracuse is 852 miles from Clemson. ]

Cool! I live in Sofia and sell Lada cast offs from now rich oligarchs. Hunter tried to horn in on my action, but my AK convinced him to go to Ukraine. Nah dude, it's all good. I'll be watching with a late dinner tomorrow. Hit me up sometime Tbalm. Always good to hear from someone else in the former East Bloc.

Message was edited by: rons1®

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 23, 2020, 8:04 PM

Don' talk about Hunter or Soros. Makes folks here nervous.

Oct 23, 2020, 8:06 PM [ in reply to Re: I just did the math, Syracuse is 852 miles from Clemson. ]

Found Juan.

This must be a post for Farmers Only

Oct 23, 2020, 6:15 AM

The betting part I mean

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your UDP is showing.

Oct 23, 2020, 7:53 PM

HTH out loud

From the Dome to Death Valley is only 680 miles

Oct 23, 2020, 10:08 AM

in a straight line.....

I just looked at a map, I don't see any straight lines.

Oct 23, 2020, 7:54 PM

I think you mean - "I just did the meth, ..."***

Oct 23, 2020, 10:35 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If they drive that distance, their keys may be too tired to

Oct 23, 2020, 11:07 AM

be jingled.

Advantage: Clemson

Fun fact:

Oct 23, 2020, 7:55 PM

Your car keys have traveled more miles than your car.

Oct 23, 2020, 2:41 PM

Screw Calford.

Replies: 49
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic