Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
2021 Woke cancellation predictions
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 38
| visibility 1,058

2021 Woke cancellation predictions

Jan 12, 2021, 10:31 PM

ITT, we predict which norms will be forced to the newly verboten wayside sooner than later.

For one, I think we have pretty high odds that "A Christmas Story" will be omitting the hilarious Chinese waiter scene by the time next Christmas rolls around.

The word "fat". It's gonna become the next great slur sooner or later. Been trending that way for a while.

Trump bumper stickers....don't care if you're a megafan or if you just liked the guy in 2016 and regret it now, I feel like the options are to take the sticker off your car or make sure you have a $0 comprehensive deductible on your car, because you're going to get to know the paint guy at the body shop really well over the next few years.

what else?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fluffing a mob to attack the legislative branch will

Jan 12, 2021, 10:41 PM

stay in fashion, because Republicans don't have the balls to do anything to make the next guy think it's not a bad idea.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Next caller***

Jan 12, 2021, 10:44 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fluffing a mob to attack a Federal Courthouse

Jan 13, 2021, 7:20 AM [ in reply to Fluffing a mob to attack the legislative branch will ]

barricade people inside, and attempt to set it on fire will stay in fashion, because the protesters were mostly peaceful.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GOTDANGIT THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE HUMOR ON P&R

Jan 13, 2021, 9:13 AM

TIME OUT, BOTH OF YOU

FIRST***

Jan 13, 2021, 11:41 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 2021 Woke cancellation predictions

Jan 13, 2021, 12:20 AM

White straight women will move down multiple spots in the Identity Class rankings to next to last - that's right Karen.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Might need Ralphie to beat up a non ginger as well

Jan 13, 2021, 1:40 AM

redheads, especially ones with more of an orange tone, will need an advocacy group soon. Can't have a blonde haired blue eyed child and the privileges that brings beating up a ginger.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

excess packaging on consumer goods

Jan 13, 2021, 9:02 AM

plastic surgery, filters on instagram, basically altering "natural beauty"

White people using the N word while singing karaoke

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Re: excess packaging on consumer goods

Jan 13, 2021, 10:08 AM

worried about instagram filters, are you?***

Jan 13, 2021, 10:11 AM

yes, that's the one***

Jan 13, 2021, 10:43 AM

Can we just extend that to all bumper stickers?

Jan 13, 2021, 9:09 AM

Clemson related window decals excluded.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

I'm thinking about canceling myself and save them time.

Jan 13, 2021, 9:10 AM

I'm talking about logging off here not offing myself. If I turn up missing (1) don't fret.

1. IDK if I have the skill to 'turn up missing.' I'm googling it now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Or, you know, stop posting political things, and be normal.***

Jan 13, 2021, 9:11 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

I hope you don't.

Jan 13, 2021, 9:12 AM [ in reply to I'm thinking about canceling myself and save them time. ]

At worst I would hope you would keep posting about your Mercedes repairs in the lunge.

I'm sure from your point of view you feel like Sisyphus on the P&R board, but I think the board would be worse for it if the variety of opinion you provide disappeared.

Re: I hope you don't.

Jan 13, 2021, 9:18 AM

That's kind, thank you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Norm Macdonald should probably go into hiding before they

Jan 13, 2021, 9:48 AM

shave his head and force him to crawl on his knees down human feces laden sidewalks for his jokes against humanity.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have you seen Mike Tyson Mysteries?

Jan 13, 2021, 9:50 AM

It's a hilarious Hanna Barbara-throwback-style cartoon on Hulu. Norm plays a pigeon.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

THANK YOU

Jan 13, 2021, 9:55 AM

I've tried to pimp that on here for a couple years and no one ever takes me up on it. It's true LOL funny.

Mrs. Spoon and I are on season 2.

Watched 2 episodes last night. Sorry I missed your earlier posts on it; I would have been watching sooner!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

I stumbled across the first one when they were live on

Jan 13, 2021, 11:06 AM

cartoon network.....It was always really hit or miss when a new one would come out, so I always enjoyed it when the DVR told me I had a new one. Didn't know they were now on Hulu so I'll rewatch some of them.

I have not, my TV viewing is mainly limited to Sesame

Jan 13, 2021, 10:01 AM [ in reply to Have you seen Mike Tyson Mysteries? ]

Street and a couple of South Florida fishing videos late at night after everyone's gone to sleep. I'll try to check it out.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Also check out his show on Netflix.

Jan 13, 2021, 10:02 AM

It's fantastic.

It must be good, it's got a low score on rotten tomatoes***

Jan 13, 2021, 10:06 AM

Bingo***

Re: Have you seen Mike Tyson Mysteries?

Jan 13, 2021, 11:40 AM [ in reply to Have you seen Mike Tyson Mysteries? ]

The uncensored versions are the best.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If Norm is forced to flee, I will go with him.

Jan 13, 2021, 9:56 AM [ in reply to Norm Macdonald should probably go into hiding before they ]

A world that doesn't embrace Norm MacDonald as the comedic genius of our generation is a world I want nothing to do with.

You better start lobbying for the teachers to go back to

Jan 13, 2021, 10:04 AM

work then. If we let them continue working from home, it's only a matter of time before enough of them find that 'teachers are the real heroes' bit and demand he be silenced.

check this one out....

https://youtu.be/iX_gUQeZcB8

Here's the full bit. Man it's funny.

Jan 13, 2021, 10:27 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlE8UAK3mMM&ab_channel=NormMacdonald-Topic

Sorry Obed, but the full bit is way funnier than the one you posted.

oh I know, I was just trying to give a snippet, and I also

Jan 13, 2021, 10:31 AM

love Dennis Miller too

Re: 2021 Woke cancellation predictions

Jan 13, 2021, 9:53 AM

The bumper sticker for sure will be a prob in any major city. Anyway, not much of prediction, because I read it online, but expect Trump to be deleted from Home Alone 2.

Enriched flour will be canceled in favor of

organic food in jails so woke extreme right wingers that plan and execute an armed and illegal entrance into the Capitol building can still be served the same as what his mommy makes him at home and they won't refuse to eat while in jail.

DID I DO THIS RIGHT?

All humor will be cancelled

Jan 13, 2021, 10:12 AM

BECAUSE YOU PHAGS CAN'T RUN WITH A COMEDIC BIT WITHOUT FIRST SNORTING 2 LINES OF PURE UNCUT TRUMP HATE.

Look pal, I am full of love. All love. I hate nothing.

Jan 13, 2021, 10:47 AM

BUT LESS MAKE SUMTIN CLEAR HERE OBAMA CAINT TAKE MY GUNS AND NEITHER YOU NOR TRUMP CAN TAKE MY HUMOR YA HEAR MAH?

Non donor proactive edit: I do actually hate a few things. This is I think a comprehensive list:
*Bubble screens run by the Clemson Tigers
*Donald Trump
*The idea that there are actual people that view politics as a strictly binary choice
*Hamburger helper

I think a lot of y'alls hate outlet is going to be cancelled

Jan 13, 2021, 10:56 AM

once Trump is gone, and I have no idea what you're going to direct all that energy at. Your children? Maybe your dog?

All NBA teams must be 51% owned by

Jan 13, 2021, 10:48 AM

African Americans

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wearing the jersey of a black athlete will be forbidden for

Jan 13, 2021, 11:05 AM

white people.

Replies: 38
| visibility 1,058
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic