Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coots all time #11 Cheatingest Program.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 4,353

Coots all time #11 Cheatingest Program.

Feb 12, 2015, 10:09 AM

http://nebraska.247sports.com/Board/142/Contents/NCAA-Probation-Who-has-been-on-it-most-10728382

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So here is the proof. Cheating doesn't win championships.***

Feb 12, 2015, 10:11 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

or you can't fix stoopid.***

Feb 12, 2015, 10:12 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My mama always said, stoopid is as stoopid does.***

Feb 12, 2015, 10:13 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pics of your mama or it didn't happen***

Feb 12, 2015, 10:14 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

oh...

Feb 12, 2015, 10:21 AM

it happened alright.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pics of your mama or it didn't happen***

Feb 12, 2015, 10:25 AM [ in reply to Pics of your mama or it didn't happen*** ]
image.jpg(86.7 K)

Here's his mama.

Da Chad stepping into a den of wolves.***

Feb 12, 2015, 10:16 AM

I hope somebody posts this on fgf....for the 30seconds it'll

Feb 12, 2015, 10:21 AM

remain un-deleted.

Every tranvestite coot visiting this board should be required to recite these words before being allowed to post....usuck was the FIRST school in the state to be placed on NCAA probation (and if the NCAA had existed in the 1920's, their 1st probation would've been levied then}

usuck was the LAST team in the state placed on NCAA probation.

and usuck has been on NCAA probation more often than any school in the state of South Carolina

They've rightfully earned the moniker: "cheatin' chickens" (and since its earned them exactly zero, they could more accurately be termed the "stupid cheatin' chickens"

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I hope somebody posts this on fgf....for the 30seconds it'll

Feb 12, 2015, 10:37 AM

76:

Simple straight-forward facts. Too bad Coot Logic is unable to comprehend this.

+1 for my friend

Feb 12, 2015, 2:25 PM [ in reply to I hope somebody posts this on fgf....for the 30seconds it'll ]

Facts are not allowed on FGF. Only poo throwing and out of left field accusations against other programs with no factual basis whatsoever are acceptable there.

Anyone who dares to present facts over there are immediately banned and have their posts deleted. I've been there and done that after getting sick of their lies about the 81-82 recruiting deal that got us placed on probation. I lasted for 1 thread/5 posts over there with the facts before being called every name in the book and banned. lol.

Feb 13, 2015, 8:39 AM [ in reply to I hope somebody posts this on fgf....for the 30seconds it'll ]

If you do that you will get instantly Blacklisted. I know! Then the post gets deleted. They don't want their fan base knowing about stuff like that. They keep dumbing them down!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ever wonder why coots don't really reply to threads like

Feb 12, 2015, 10:59 AM

these? It's because it doesn't fit into their agenda. They love to say we cheat at this and that...even pegged us as cheaters for getting all these 5 stars. Fact is, they're proven cheaters and they cheat often. But, the truth hurts and I guess it makes them feel better to sweep statistics like this under a rug...

Funny they didn't show up on that prevent conference champs

Feb 12, 2015, 12:07 PM

list. Oh wait....

oh ####, now they'll want rings for that too....***

Feb 12, 2015, 12:10 PM

Well they deserve them.

Feb 13, 2015, 1:37 AM

They moved up 2 spots to tied for 4th in this category.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coots all time #11 Cheatingest Program.

Feb 12, 2015, 12:22 PM

That's so funny, cause if you go on a coot board they swear we are the cheatingest program ever. It's also funny cause almost all of those teams on that list have won some kind of championship, conference or national, but our poor ole delusional friends down south can only celebrate a measly ole conf championship 46 yrs ago. Never have I said we never cheated, but look at our trophy case, at least we have hardware to show-off.

Someone with an FGF account needs to post this

Feb 12, 2015, 2:14 PM

once per day over there.

Wait.. I thought cheating meant winning? Also I'm sure we'd

Feb 12, 2015, 2:32 PM

like to see the list of the top 25 "slickest" programs of all time.

I bet there would be several repeats on that one.

Considering that list you just showed us means there's basically constant infractions taking place.

Feb 12, 2015, 8:03 PM

SEC at their finest hour. All on the list.
Alabama
Auburn
Ole Miss
Miss State
Coots
Texas A & M

Suspiciously missing are:
UGA
Florida
LSU

since that is dated May2012,you can add 3 more years to SCAR

Feb 12, 2015, 8:22 PM

since they were on probation for 2012, 2013 & 2014 seasons. I believe they are off probation in April 2015.

That gives them 11 seasons on probation.
Which ties them with Auburn for THIRD place all-time.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

usuc 8 Clemson 3

Feb 13, 2015, 5:05 AM

years on probation. The last three years were included in the 8. Usuc has been on probation 3 times to Clemson's twice.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Again the SEC and Big 12 dominate the top 25.

Feb 13, 2015, 1:34 AM

Big 12 SEC tied for first with six, that's counting A&M with both.

Clemson didn't even make the list.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 13, 2015, 3:35 PM

The coots would be ranked much higher if they had been given any probation at all for that awful steriod scandal of theirs in the 80's...Remember, their coaches were handing-out roids like candy for an entire decade, even pleaded guilty to it in a court of law, and the school got absolutley no punishment for it what-so-ever...Lucky for them that was in the "good ole days" when all those ambulance chasing SC alums turned politicians were able sweep it under the rug...

Replies: 23
| visibility 4,353
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic