Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I hope KB transfers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

I hope KB transfers

May 22, 2018, 11:22 AM

If all these posts on T-net are actually from Clemson fans. You all are an embarrassment to our school.
Everybody is an expert on who should start. We have a coaching staff that has taken us to 3 straight playoffs but apparently they don’t know squat about who should be our starting QB.

Lucas Glover has to come home every night to a wife that yells, screams and beats him when he plays poorly. No wonder he can’t win. How in the heck is KB gonna complete a pass knowing how our fans are going to react each time he over throws.

You have seen TL throw 3 good passes in 1 scrimmage and a bunch of good passes against high school talent yet you already know he’s the deal, all ready to go.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I hope KB transfers

May 22, 2018, 11:23 AM

I hope you get banned. And soon***

May 22, 2018, 11:23 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

If KB glances at TNet, how will he feel about your post

May 22, 2018, 11:25 AM

if he only sees the subject title?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

According to a lot of tnetters, he doesn't know how to read

May 22, 2018, 11:56 AM

So it doesn't matter

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: The only embarrassment I can see is your post

May 22, 2018, 11:32 AM

If you had wanted to commit bored suicide, there are easier ways to do it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

May 22, 2018, 11:32 AM

Preach it brother preach it!

May 22, 2018, 11:54 AM

No, the only embarrassment are people who run around thinking teams don't change every year, and that a team that sucked one year couldn't possibly be a contender for the conference Championship the very next...the ones that completely erase the multiple decades of FSU ACC domination and replace their memories with one single anomaly 3-6 year, as if they just somehow weren't recruiting in the top 5 in the nation the entire time and don't have the talent there that with a new coach, could rise back from the dead and be the team to stop a QB with a deep ball issue, and end a certain team's hopes at an ACC Championship berth, thus likely also ending a playoff berth shot. The same ones that seem to think a Texas A&M team that also beat Auburn and put 26 points on them last year wouldn't have a shot to take down a team that only put 19 on them.

May 22, 2018, 2:47 PM

Texas A&M did not beat Auburn.

Kelly, is that you?

May 22, 2018, 11:55 AM

Just wondering.

May 22, 2018, 12:05 PM

why don't you take that sorry self,go out on any field and see if you can make those exact throws
with someone in your face and no,we are not talking about granny coming on a safety blitz!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 22, 2018, 1:31 PM

give us a frigging break......everybody on here has a right to express their opinion rather you agree or disagree with them......so get off your high horse........Go Tigers!!!!!!

I am surprised that didn't go over better.

May 22, 2018, 2:34 PM

I am shocked.

I am surprised that didn't go over better.

May 22, 2018, 2:34 PM

I am shocked.

May 22, 2018, 3:17 PM

Id say the problem is fans like you that don’t grasp QB play and then come to a board to discuss football topics and go on a snowflake rant about hurting feelings. If you think TL only completed 3 passes and that puts him ahead of KB you don’t know what you are looking at.

What puts him ahead is completing a 10 yard check down to a 3rd option TE after going through his progressions. Or escaping the pocket and running 10 yards to pickup a first down while playing 2 hand touch against the toughest defense he will see all year until playoff time. Or it’s completing 3 deep balls hitting our big time WRs in stride (even if 2 were down by phantom touch). KB did great last year and will help us win games in situational plays for him. But man, let me help you out it’s not we think we are smarter than the coaches as much as some of us have limited football knowledge and eyes. If you think KB is a better QB you should probably keep that to yourself.

May 22, 2018, 6:05 PM

Excellent post right there

May 22, 2018, 4:48 PM

I can tell you that Tnet is like navigating through a jungle of morons, but with some normal sane people randomly littered throughout. Nearly a 10:1 ratio, so just disregard the idiots who would like to see KB gone. Anyone who’d like to see KB gone and leave us with nothing but a string bean high school stud that’s never had a D1 college lineman want to take his head off in a live game situation is a pure breed idiot.

And before any coots get their feathers ruffled, I’m in no way implying TL isn’t the future here. Just saying we need KB this year.

May 22, 2018, 5:18 PM

Lol at this entire post. So kb is rattled by tnetters?
Well no wonder we scored 6 against Bama if the kid can’t even handle tnet scrutiny. Yes the coaches are amazing but even the best make mistakes. Like playing zerrick cooper instead of HJ vs Syracuse. It happens

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic