Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I have to laugh when I read Clemson people posting
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

I have to laugh when I read Clemson people posting

Jan 13, 2021, 9:55 AM

on Coot You Tube channels and boreds that they need the chickens to get back to top 10 status.(says no one ever at Bama about Auburn). Has to be coots posing as CU fans. Living in the state with them I hope they never get back to Top 10. Don't need them to improve our strength of schedule. After 6 straight appearances in the CFP Clemson is doing just fine without them.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I gotta be honest, when we found out that the SEC was

Jan 13, 2021, 9:59 AM

too scared to play out of conference games this year, I was disappointed that we wouldn't get to beat the coots again. But looking back, I really didn't miss it at all. I'd be fine if we didn't play them anymore, it really does nothing for us. It's like Georgia playing GT every year, why do they have to play an OOC game that they know they will dominate? I think GT and UofSuCk should play the last game of the season every year and let Clemson and Georgia play rivalry week every year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I gotta be honest, when we found out that the SEC was

Jan 13, 2021, 10:16 AM

Playing the Citadel does more for our strength of schedule, than playing the coots. I would be just fine if we never played them again also!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2021, 12:45 PM

+1 ... great point. Tigers need Coastal Carolina on schedule.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2021, 11:12 AM [ in reply to I gotta be honest, when we found out that the SEC was ]

I think losing 5 consecutive times to the "coots" got you where you are today. Dabo was about to get fired and knew he better learn how to reverse the trend.......and he did.

Upheaval at Clemson and major NCAA infractions got SC 5 wins in a row.

Jan 13, 2021, 11:27 AM

Fact: Aside from a measly 5 years with SC handing out impermissible benefits to players Clemson has owned SC for the last 50 years and it’s not even close. The program was on probation for the same when Spurrier got there and apparently he felt the need to leave it the same way he found it. Thanks for playing.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

stupid chicken.

Jan 13, 2021, 1:07 PM [ in reply to Re: I gotta be honest, when we found out that the SEC was ]

the lost recruiting class when Bowden was fired took years to recover from. yeah, Dabo just looked under a rock and discovered how to win all of a sudden.

your kind of stupidity much actually hurt. prior to that, you losers had gone FORTY YEARS without beating Clemson even twice in a row.

enjoy being back under 0.500 ALL TIME.

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Even though we didn't play them physically

Jan 13, 2021, 10:02 AM

We still crushed their souls. Do you feel it? I feel it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah but they just signed a top 200 recruiting class

Jan 13, 2021, 10:05 AM

#CyclingIn

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

And some great QB named Gunner.... oh wait.***

Jan 13, 2021, 12:57 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Even though we didn't play them physically

Jan 13, 2021, 11:11 AM [ in reply to Even though we didn't play them physically ]

Feel it, #### I see it everyday living here in cootlumbia. In the 17 years I've lived here, during the day, I have never, not once, left my house without wearing something that shows that I am a Clemson Tiger!!!

Re: Even though we didn't play them physically

Jan 13, 2021, 1:15 PM [ in reply to Even though we didn't play them physically ]

I don’t think they feel crushed. Alabama won it all so....SEC and all that in their bird minds.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have to laugh when I read Clemson people posting

Jan 13, 2021, 10:10 AM

Unfortunately there are fans like that. Now they aren’t true fans. It doesn’t ruin their day when Clemson loses. They have the game on the tv while they’re doing things around the house, but not really watching. They are the same fans that pull for them when they aren’t playing us, saying the “it’s good for the state when they win” bull crap.

But I agree with you and also laugh when I hear or read stuff like that.

Jan 13, 2021, 10:19 AM

Even "IF" them winning helped our state, I still would cheer for them to lose!!!

That's how you know they're not a true Clemson fan

Jan 13, 2021, 10:12 AM

and they probably have purple Tiger Paw decals positioned at 11 o'clock.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Jan 13, 2021, 10:14 AM

I have never known of the coots being a top 10 team. And I don't think that them finishing in the top once or maybe twice when the top of the SEC were at their lowest, that don't make them a top 10 team!!!

Jan 13, 2021, 10:15 AM

"....BACK to top 10 status..." ?????

That's the part that makes me laugh.

^^^*THIS^^^

Jan 13, 2021, 10:24 AM

??

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2021, 10:24 AM

It is fun to curb stomp the Coots, but my favorite victory was the Dantzler/ Gardner miracle. To watch the Coot fans melt as they snatched defeat from the jaws of victory was a priceless MasterCard moment.

Not me !!!

Jan 13, 2021, 10:44 AM

As far as I'm concerned, no amount of losing, calamity, hardship, turmoil, failure, misery, agony, pain, or suffering by uof6c will ever be enough.

Anyone or anything that effectuates their total and complete ruination would be a service to humanity.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Not me !!!

Jan 13, 2021, 11:14 AM

The Gamecock football program is like the Gamecock engineering school ...

An unnecessary drain on state resources without a good return on investment....
And there is already a superior program in state..

Shut down both and give whatever state money wasted there to Clemson instead ...

UGA doesn’t have an engineering program ..GT does ...and they don’t waste the resources ...

It’s one thing the state of Georgia got right ...

Jan 13, 2021, 11:26 AM

This won the "best engineering award" at Cootlumbia's daycare for remedial bedwetters and criminally ill... aka University of South Carolina

My father attended RPI (now VCU) and even back then he attended some academic conference as a student and "experienced" the South Carolina student producing the most gawd awful "senior capstone" project he has even seen. He said it would have failed as a high-school project and yet, the Coot students were proud of their product. Worse, when they did not receive a reward, they claimed they were robbed.

He always rooted for the hustle kids taking it to the "flagship" schools. But then again, he question if beating South Carolina was, well, like picking on the stupid kid.... but then again, most of the stupid kids does not claim to be the valedictorian.

Jan 13, 2021, 11:40 AM

FutureDoc said:

This won the "best engineering award" at Cootlumbia's daycare for remedial bedwetters and criminally ill... aka University of South Carolina

My father attended RPI (now VCU) and even back then he attended some academic conference as a student and "experienced" the South Carolina student producing the most gawd awful "senior capstone" project he has even seen. He said it would have failed as a high-school project and yet, the Coot students were proud of their product. Worse, when they did not receive a reward, they claimed they were robbed.

He always rooted for the hustle kids taking it to the "flagship" schools. But then again, he question if beating South Carolina was, well, like picking on the stupid kid.... but then again, most of the stupid kids does not claim to be the valedictorian.

My senior year as a Clemson ChE ..,
We had a project (relatively small project) in which we were tasked to work with some Scar ChE students....

After the first couple telecon/videoconferences it became clear to myself and my Clemson ChE project partners that the Gamecocks couldn’t carry their weight ....

We offered (and they readily accepted) to do all the work ...

I assume they got a grade.., possibly the best of their academic careers....

We didn’t discuss much after they took us up on our offer...

The Coots have been so bad lately, they have even lost

Jan 13, 2021, 11:12 AM

the complementary SEC Overranking at the start of a season. You know, the one where they jump into the top 15 after a season opening victory over New Mexico State, or some other powerhouse like that. That false ranking would at least make them look a LITTLE better on our strength of schedule.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2021, 1:19 PM

I thought this post was about women’s basketball. Isn’t that the only sport USuCk has ever been in the top ten?

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic