Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I have seen poor sportsmanship but NC State just kicked it up
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,757

I have seen poor sportsmanship but NC State just kicked it up

Nov 5, 2017, 8:09 AM

to a new level. That laptop had nothing to do with Feaster’s TD run or the interception State threw or the fact that their FG kicker missed again.

Dabo has the class to say NC State was a really good team who kicked the Tiger’s butts in the first half.

This crap about the computer is some of the whiniest BS I have heard. I would bet the phone their were some cell phones on the NC State sidelines. Dave Doeren would have shown real class if he had just admitted that Clemson is a winner and a talented team. But he and his team have turned this game from an “Instant Classic “ into the Crybaby Bowl.

If I was State I would be embarrassed for scheduling Clemson as their Homecoming game and for circling this game. It reminds me of Big Mouth Bentley’s “Never Again”. It seems like State made this game their entire season. Bad mistake!

Man up State you were beaten on the field of play by a better team who did not play their best football. The computer did not run a single play or making any coaching decisions Dabo’s Or Yours. As far as the refs, they allowed Your O line to hold much of the night and they missed a couple of PI calls to. I saw one State O lineman tackle a Clemson D lineman. I don’t think officiating had to much to say about the final outcome.

You lost accept it like men and move on or be forever known as the NC State Whinners!

Next year if we play them at DV I hope Dabo leaves no doubt as to who is the Superior Team, Clemson!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have seen poor sportsmanship but NC State just kicked it up

Nov 5, 2017, 8:16 AM

Nothing new for the pond scum that lurk in that trashy stadium.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2017, 8:17 AM

https://twitter.com/billyweaver14/status/926992207600586753

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2017, 8:24 AM

Great example of classless losers leaving the cow pasture aka Carter Finley Stadium.

Nice video

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2017, 8:30 AM [ in reply to Re: I have seen poor sportsmanship but NC State just kicked it up ]

I can honestly say that I've witnessed a number of heartbreaking losses at DV through the years, from complete beat downs to last minute breakdowns, but I've never walked out with twin birds ablazing.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2017, 8:41 AM

You nailed it! We are some if not the best and most hospitable fan base in college sports.

Nov 5, 2017, 8:46 AM

yep...when we lose, for some reason our anger is usually directed at our own team.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol I forgot we were their homecoming.

Nov 5, 2017, 8:20 AM

What a bunch of ########.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Nov 5, 2017, 8:33 AM

NCSU is a second tier team who has always played in Clemson’s shadow in the ACC. They would love to be at or near Clemson’s level. Their coach is a whiner, and Chubb needs to grow up. Their only redemption this year is that they are somewhat better than the Tar Heels. Wow! I hate we did not whip them worse than ND did.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2017, 8:40 AM

Great post 86, but I hate to point out that you showed too much respect to doeren by capitalizing his name.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2017, 8:52 AM

My bad I would like to blame it on auto correct but I am man enough to admit it was my mistake. I typed the capital D. In my post.

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,757
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic