Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I hate to complain...but this board is almost unbearable any
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 38
| visibility 1

I hate to complain...but this board is almost unbearable any

Nov 14, 2020, 9:37 AM

more. Like all you guys, I log in here multiple times a day to get my fill of politics, conspiracy theories, and the latest epidemiological controversies. But I have noticed a disturbing trend lately... more and more often I see trolls and interlopers trying to ruin this website with talk of "Clemson Football". Whatever the #### that is. LOL. Actually, I just googled it. Clemson is a college in upstate SC and Football is a sport, apparently.

You'd think these fools would realize there are any number of ways to get their sports fix. There are multiple ESPN channels, Fox Sports, the networks, and a gazillion websites devoted to sports.

Anyway... Crump and Bmeist: it's that time again. I know you can do it, because this is not the first time. I remember fondly the early days, when our discussions of Y2K, hanging chads, and weapons of mass destruction would get derailed. Trolls like Rev Dodd, happycat, Shoeless, etc, tried to ruin this website. They obviously got banned, as I never see those morons any more.

BTW, if you want to keep the sports trolls just for the clicks, create a separate forum. Call it Clemson Football or whatever and bury it under General. Just a thought.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

Re: I hate to complain...but this board is almost unbearable any

Nov 14, 2020, 10:04 AM

You know, since you mentioned it....

I agree there are some bad apples but id wager Crump does not need advice from either of us.

And trying to get people to discuss only football subjects all the time is never gonna happen no matter many people you ban. Covid for example, permeates through every aspect of daily life, including football and is interwoven for the foreseeable furture imo.

I say we just let Crump handle things and follow his own vision. My guess is that's the best thing.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 14, 2020, 10:08 AM

Rev. Dodd is not a moron.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 14, 2020, 10:09 AM

I never even mentioned Rev. Dodd. So.....

Nov 15, 2020, 7:25 AM

Hey Cornflakes......just when I thought you were coming around you start getting stupid and shi.....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Nov 15, 2020, 1:28 PM [ in reply to Re: I hate to complain...but this board is almost unbearable any ]

i do believe that he has not been posting due to some serious health issues.always thought he was one of the strongest Tiger supporters on this site and always looked forward to his writings.cannot immagine why anyone would doubt or question his loyalty to CU.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Nov 14, 2020, 10:26 AM [ in reply to Re: I hate to complain...but this board is almost unbearable any ]

I too wonder what's happened. Those political type of posts once got deleted quickly.

Nov 14, 2020, 10:53 AM [ in reply to Re: I hate to complain...but this board is almost unbearable any ]

Found Juan!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I get what you are saying

Nov 14, 2020, 10:13 AM

I’m as sick of all the nannies in here, but what are you going to do? I just think all the societal de evolution stuff should be kept to the amphitheater so that we can choose to ignore if we want.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I get what you are saying

Nov 14, 2020, 6:53 PM

You can ignore it anyway. That’s why you folks bitching about these type of things are nothing but crybabies and probably most of the people complaining about the slop are liberals! All you have to do is ignore the post or block the post and not comment. So you are actually contributing to the problem if you thinks that’s what it is by posting and commenting!

Nobody makes you read any thread. Nobody makes you continue reading any threat. Nobody makes you post on any threats. Whining and crying to the moderators because you don’t like certain threads makes you a bigger problem! Get over it snowflake!

The creators of this website built-in functions that allow you to ignore and blocked etc. etc. Use the functionality they gave you rather than whining and crying like little girls!

But you don’t wanna do that because you would rather sensor other people! You would rather shut down other peoples voices! In my eyes that makes you 10 times bigger problem and 1000 times a bigger snowflake than the people you’re complaining about!

Re: I get what you are saying

Nov 14, 2020, 7:17 PM

I think you misunderstood me. I dont believe in censoring posts, just wish folks would keep them in the proper place so that you cant stumble across them if you dont want to get sucked into the fight.

I dont block anybody.

Flame on...

Meh, maybe a 6/10. Not your best work. Try again later.***

Nov 14, 2020, 7:41 PM [ in reply to Re: I get what you are saying ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 14, 2020, 10:14 AM

Yeah. Right! Fox Sports, eh? Are you kidding me DSOTM?!?

??

I’ll try to do better.... I promise..... oh, wait! Is this a football post??...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

There are some good sports related posts on here. A couple

Nov 14, 2020, 10:21 AM

that you mentioned are still around. I don't know who happycat775 is. However I do know @RRevDodd® and enjoyed his posts. He is current not posting for personal reasons is my understanding.

There are good days and bad days on here. I'm not going to let the bad days affect my life.

I take TNET for what it is, enjoy the posts I care to read, ignore the BS and have fun. In three years, someone's post is not going to matter.

Message was edited by: Good morning TNET land!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You now on a lot of hit lists don’t bash the Rev

Nov 14, 2020, 10:37 AM

The Rev is royalty you sack of coot crap

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You now on a lot of hit lists don’t bash the Rev

Nov 14, 2020, 7:18 PM

10-4, I miss the Rev...

I fondly remember a time when most T-netters were

Nov 14, 2020, 10:45 AM

intelligent enough to understand satire.

Not so much in this thread.

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: I fondly remember a time when most T-netters were

Nov 14, 2020, 12:52 PM

Are satires any good in the mud? I prefer Mickey Thompsons.

Re: I fondly remember a time when most T-netters were

Nov 15, 2020, 1:32 PM

only on satiredays.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Obviously, stoopid is far more contagious that the KungFlu.

Nov 14, 2020, 6:47 PM [ in reply to I fondly remember a time when most T-netters were ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Nov 14, 2020, 11:23 AM

I hate to complain, but you don't know what you are talking about. You can't talk of politics without mentioning Trump, Biden, Pence ,Harris, Schumer, Pelosi, McConnell, Graham, Scott ,Clintom, Obama, AOC ,The Squad Andrew Cuomo ,Mayor Bill DeBlaso, etc. etc. and you can't talk about the latest epidemiological controversies without mention Covid,and China,and the Spanish Flu ,which did not originate in Spain as the Liberal Left would have you believe.
So you see,the more I type about your issues the less space I have to discuss the important football teams, the one's that really matter like that Elephant school, which is not the GOP Elephant or that team that has Jesus scoring all of those touchdowns but claiming to be a tarhole supporter( another elephant)because the sky is blue.
And talking about sports fixes, eSECpn is so full of bias you would think they were a left wing media outlet. And why would anybody want to watch college football Saturday on NDBC( Notre Dame Broadcasting Company).
So quit your complaining, please and just give us the Vegas odds on Clemson vs open date.
Vegas has Clemson giving 13.5 points which is something that really bothers me because no team has ever won a game by a half point, even that team with that silly little lephracun that was the 12th man on the field last week in South Bend, which also happens to be home to that former Presidential candidate ,Pete Buttibutt.
Thank you.
Oh,and I approved this message.

Nov 14, 2020, 12:11 PM

Wait we are favored to beat covid by 13.5????
They must have some people out in protocol

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 14, 2020, 12:13 PM

You make some good points but Rev Dodd being a troll is not one of them. And he certainly hasn’t been banned if you’ve been keeping up.

Nov 14, 2020, 12:57 PM

Don't forget about trolls like Joe21.

Whoa...

Nov 14, 2020, 1:04 PM

did not know that...can you inform him?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Whoa...

Nov 14, 2020, 1:12 PM

He is very subtle and crafty after all of these years. Don't let him fool you. I am onto him.

Thank goodness...

Nov 14, 2020, 1:19 PM

was concerned that no one was watching him closely ??

and how can you mention trolls without...

Nov 14, 2020, 1:05 PM [ in reply to Re: I hate to complain...but this board is almost unbearable any ]

... Tigerbalm

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL...

Nov 14, 2020, 1:09 PM

that'll bring an interesting response.

Re: and how can you mention trolls without...

Nov 14, 2020, 3:49 PM [ in reply to and how can you mention trolls without... ]

Did you hear about the time Tigerbalm mistakenly put piranhas in his boss' goldfish pond? It was a misunderstanding.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 14, 2020, 1:28 PM

I could live with it more if it were limited to threads started about political topics. It seems though that nearly every football topic has at least a 50% chance of turning into a debate over the election, COVID, or racial issues.

It’s also interesting to me the amount of obvious alternative screen names people use to voice their opinions on these topics to avoid being downvoted under their main username. That becomes obvious when you only see certain usernames post whenever these topics come up.

Message was edited by: clemson2003®

I grew up across the road from Ben “Happycat,” and i

Nov 14, 2020, 1:50 PM

Liked that guy. But for every Happycat in those days there were two or three Jakes”Rock Hill Tiger” who used to threaten everyone who disagreed with him. By the way it turns out Jake was just all mouth and actually a nice guy to get to know.
There was” Litefoot” who passed away a few years ago unfortunately and but was a great guy as well. And then Greenvegas and a list of mortgage, insurance and stockbrokers on here like Tigerbdog and even a tolerable coot or two.
Finally Frank “CATigerman” was awesome out in California and many of us spent the Monday mornings crying to each other during the West and Bowden years.
There weren’t good old days then but look around you now and appreciate this crap you’re complaining about because when we discuss good ol days next we might just really have a legit reason to feel that way.
Go Tigers!!

Nov 14, 2020, 3:52 PM

Rev Dodd was never a troll.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Nov 14, 2020, 4:09 PM

It’s always been unbearable, with the immaturity and silly talk.....that’s why I’m here!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Folks... of course Rev is not a troll, he is one of the legendary

Nov 14, 2020, 5:20 PM

posters, as are the other two. That's part of the joke... you know, great CU football posters who "interrupted" our political forum. Get it? GET IT? Jeez...

Thanks...

Nov 14, 2020, 5:47 PM

for a clarification after all the prior posts.

Message was edited by: Tater-Bug®

Nov 14, 2020, 8:19 PM

What was wrong with Rev. Dodd, he was one of my favorites on here?

Hang in there, cheer up, have faith...

Nov 14, 2020, 8:37 PM

in J. Robinette "NAMBLA society donor" Biden: legend & problem solver, who can part the Red sea, cause he said so! He's not an immoral, pathological lier and nonce; no he's our "redeemer"-

Re: Most TNetters today be like........

Nov 15, 2020, 10:16 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Replies: 38
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic