Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Welp...Chickentown may burn again.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Welp...Chickentown may burn again.

May 30, 2020, 4:59 PM

Break out the water cannons.

https://www.thestate.com/news/state/article243120956.html

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

Re: Welp...Chickentown may burn again.

May 30, 2020, 5:09 PM

A WIS reporter was taken to the hospital after being hit in the head with a brick.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Makes you think...

May 30, 2020, 6:22 PM

where are the bricks coming from?

reminds me of a story I saw on twitter.

There is a video of 2 guys (1 White, 1 Black) protesting in Dallas and came across this lonely pile of bricks, stacked nice and neat on the sidewalk. There was literally no construction being done anywhere in the vicinity.

These kids called it out and said don't fall for the trap. I wouldn't be surprised if some group planted these bricks on purpose.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Makes you think...

May 30, 2020, 6:28 PM

https://www.facebook.com/1249892234/posts/10216911446918993/?d=n

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Get the fire hoses and release the German shepherds...

May 30, 2020, 5:30 PM

Take down the leftist mob...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Get the fire hoses and release the German shepherds...

May 30, 2020, 5:41 PM

They are George Soro's employees. This man needs to be arrested and charged with treason. His goal in life is to bring America down. Never wished ill on any one but ....................

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Get the fire hoses and release the German shepherds...

May 30, 2020, 5:46 PM

Not employees, but he absolutely funds them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How does one sign up for Soros money?

May 30, 2020, 9:46 PM

Seriously, someone explain this to me.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I guess all these "protests" are going to kill the whole

May 30, 2020, 5:42 PM

social distancing "follow the science" mantras. I have yet to hear the MSM talking heads bashing these "protestors" for not social distancing in the age of rampant COVID-19. Apparently the COVID-19 "Science" doesn't pose a risk or apply to social justice causes - who knew??

If it is OK to "protest" without social distancing then it should be OK to go to the beach, restaurants, and sports stadiums without worry of social distancing. Where is the outrage at the violations of our sacred COVID-19 social distancing rules!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I guess all these "protests" are going to kill the whole

May 30, 2020, 5:53 PM

It’s how you can tell the Covid crisis wasn’t panning out the way they wanted. They’ve already moved on to something else they hope will destroy America.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Right, and you should put on your tin-foil hat, go out there

May 30, 2020, 7:50 PM

& throw a brick for me, sport!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I guess all these "protests" are going to kill the whole

May 30, 2020, 8:30 PM [ in reply to Re: I guess all these "protests" are going to kill the whole ]

You mean the Plandemic?

Interesting. COLA is a dump after all.

May 30, 2020, 6:08 PM

Greenville had a protest at the Peace Center today and not a shot fired or police car burned.

Must be something in the ice in COLA.

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

May 30, 2020, 6:54 PM
Columbia 1.jpg(127.9 K)
columbia 2 .jpg(161.8 K)

Not mine but taken from live stream.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

May 30, 2020, 7:11 PM

Someone was there with a MAGA hat? Need pig. If true, talk about “hey y’all, watch this”. Would definitely be a Darwin Award winner.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Would it really make a difference?***

May 30, 2020, 9:54 PM

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic