Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I love the way next week is setting up
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,592

I love the way next week is setting up

Sep 27, 2015, 6:15 AM

Fuller is talking smack on twitter (when's the last time that worked out for an opponent?)

The Irish are rolling in with a talented but freshman QB (when's the last time that worked out for an opponent?)

I watched a senior Aaron Murray and very talented UGA team wilt under the pressure of the Valley one night just 2 years ago.

Notre Dame will be strong in the trenches, but I expect our guys (and The Valley) to be more than they can handle.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I love the way next week is setting up

Sep 27, 2015, 6:30 AM

ND put up 62 on UMass. Can you say big whoop? UMass had been outscored 73-37 by Colorado and Temple.

ND will test us no doubt on both sides of the ball, however, in turn, we will definitely test them on both sides of the ball. Night game in the Valley is NOT a day game against UMass at home. I can see a 3-7 point game with Watson having a great game. Gallman should have another 100+ yard game. The key is stopping the ND run game. Our front 7 is going to step up.

Clemson 34-28

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 27, 2015, 6:37 AM

We must play our best game in a long while (like the Bowl game against OK last year) to beat a very talented team from ND. I like our chances. We both have weapons, both have great defenses, we have offensive talent (they have a better OL, but I think we find our groove on Saturday night). The big deciding factor in our favor are our fans and playing in The Valley. That should be all we need to pull this thing off and get some respect. LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 27, 2015, 8:01 AM

Does RS freshman count? Wasn't Winston Crablegs a FR QB?

If so, last time Game Day and FR QB came to DV, it wasn't pretty for our home team Tigers?

I get what you're saying,

Sep 27, 2015, 8:01 AM

But a redshirt freshman came in to the Valley 2 years ago and tore us a new one. Don't sell the kid short just because of his age.

That being said, we should make it as tough as possible on them and hopefully the crowd can have a big impact on him and their offense.

It's going to be our biggest test of the year so far, so time to get to work. GO TIGERS!!!!!

Re: I get what you're saying,

Sep 27, 2015, 10:16 AM

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that the nd qb isn't Jameis Winston. ....and that's a good thing (in a lot of ways )

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,592
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic