Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I get it , but still hate it !
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,622

I get it , but still hate it !

Nov 3, 2015, 2:03 AM

ABC , controls our gametime no problem . ABC CONTROLS GAMEDAY . They book the return to BAMA , to highlight a game in PRIMETIME for another network CBS . Love it or hate it ... COLLEGE GAMEDAY IS GREAT FOR THE PROGRAM ! Could have totally returned here nobody would have questioned it as much riding here as that game. Then they ABC are pumping up there own broadcast for themselves in primetime to satisfy there investors / advertisers per say ... And the bottom line ,Truth is they are in the red and they don't hide it . So why in the h e double hockey sticks do they do this . The primetime ABC game at 8:00 pm is Minnesota 4 and 4 .... FOUR AND FOUR MINNESOTA VS. the ohio state univexfgtszzjhyi BLAH PUKE ! It just pisses me off sorry . I know many love the 3:30 slot . But by dang if your gonna jetset Kirk and company here to call the game why in the heck don't they put gameday here as well .. For THA pundits gameday badddd , ahhhh tha headache , I hate them crowd .... We either go out KICK SOME A** ! Earn the victory or we don't . It is that simple folks . Sorry if this was to long for most . 2 AM and just had to get it off my chest .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is it good for Clemson. . Yes. Am I glad it's not here. . Hellyes.***

Nov 3, 2015, 7:17 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: I get it , but still hate it !

Nov 3, 2015, 7:20 AM

My guess is ABC didn't want to compete with CBS for LSU vs Bama. Putting Clemson FSU in the 3:30 slot ensures most people will watch the game before flipping to CBS for the evening. ABC gets more viewers by doing it this way.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I get it , but still hate it !

Nov 3, 2015, 8:54 AM

So, its ok to just concede. I still cry foul here. FOX putting there big game in the 3:30 slot as well TCU vs. OK ST. so that is likely to pull viewers as well . I'm sayin what we offer to see is just as relevant as the SEC product on a rival network in ABC eyes.They call it primetime for a reason. Put the best available you have out there and let it go to work for you. you don't just fold if your holding pocket aces. What say tonight we come out number #1 . THEN WHAT !!

Put down the jolt cola and step away slowly***

Nov 3, 2015, 7:56 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monsters , with red bull ice cubes !***

Nov 3, 2015, 8:55 AM

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,622
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic