Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I finally have the ACC Network. Thank goodness I called
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

I finally have the ACC Network. Thank goodness I called

Aug 26, 2019, 5:47 PM

them AGAIN today. First they said it would be Sept. 6 because I was “out of the area.” I went ballistic and said I live in the middle of the ACC area and that many neighbors have it. She said she would connect me with at technician. An extremely nice lady came on and said I didn’t even need the Silver Package (she dropped it) and within ten minutes I was hooked up. I am guessing it will take a minimum of two days for my blood pressure to finally get back to normal.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Spectrum?***

Aug 26, 2019, 5:54 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: Spectrum?***

Aug 26, 2019, 6:10 PM

Yes, believe it or not. A super poorly run company!

Re: I finally have the ACC Network. Thank goodness I called

Aug 26, 2019, 5:59 PM

Glad someone is having luck with them.. I called Saturday and was told I was a Legacy customer with TW Cable and was not actually a Spectrum customer, so I could not get ACCN unless I upgraded. I reluctantly did. I asked if I qualify for their promotional offers but was to,d no because I am an existing customer. I to,d them they just told me I was NOT a customer. They said it would take 24 hours. 48 hours later still no service, so I called again. This time the person “fixing” it disconnected me. It seems there are outages in the area, so others are calling now, and I can’t get through. I wish they never got the ACC network. Games we all would have received for free are now impossible to get.

Re: I finally have the ACC Network. Thank goodness I called

Aug 26, 2019, 6:08 PM

Just go to YouTube TV website and sign up! Cheaper than cable and excellent channel selections.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

this is not true

Aug 26, 2019, 6:21 PM

for me at least

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I never "talked" to anybody. I did the whole thing online

Aug 26, 2019, 6:25 PM [ in reply to Re: I finally have the ACC Network. Thank goodness I called ]

via chat. I had less than a 5 minute wait, and they immediately identified the problem (same as you, I had to be swithced from Legacy Pricing to newer SPP Pricing, no price increase, same channels for the most part). The change took place immediately and I had ACCN just like that.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: I never "talked" to anybody. I did the whole thing online

Aug 26, 2019, 8:46 PM

I finally got it after talking to 4 different people, 3 who had no idea what they were doing. It seems they never completed the change to Spectrum. My parents are Also having trouble with their account at the beach.

Sounds like you finally got ahold of...

Aug 26, 2019, 6:03 PM

Crystal.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Sounds like you finally got ahold of...

Aug 26, 2019, 6:12 PM

Don’t know who she was but I am convinced she is one of the two or three employees that know what they are talking about.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic