Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I feel bad for Travis...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

I feel bad for Travis...

Nov 8, 2020, 5:10 PM

I hate it for Travis that he came back and I know he will still grade well at the combine and ppl know what he’s capable of but wow.. I don’t think anyone thought he would be coming back running behind one of the worst o lines we have seen at Clemson in a while ... defense is just young with all the injuries and a lot of guys playing are just not quite ready ... with everyone healthy I feel like we can still
Win a title ... with that being said this o line is terrible and not even playoff level and it’s hard to imagine this program is relying on that line at this point ... I get it 6 years ago maybe but now... just don’t get it

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I feel bad for Travis...

Nov 8, 2020, 5:42 PM

Play calling isn’t helping. Run up the middle isn’t working so why not switch it up? ETN is too valuable to waste.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I feel bad for Travis...

Nov 8, 2020, 6:22 PM

I agree 100% and seems to be a theme since Scott left IMO... seems we are way too conservative at times... national title game last year with a 10 pt lead and just seemed like we got very boring on offense and then only down by a few in the second half abandoned the run when we were actually able to run it on them... then yesterday those last two possessions were terrible with the lead... we have looked absolutely horrible running the ball the last 3 games so what makes you think pounding it up the middle is the right call? DJ has looked great why not throw it? We rushed for under 40 yards and threw for almost 430... uhh that’s not rocket science

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic