Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tiger Band
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Tiger Band

Sep 20, 2020, 6:41 AM

My love and appreciation of Tiger Band went to a different level yesterday. I saw the heavy instruments spend very little time down on the grass. They did a great job keeping the noise going.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tiger Band

Sep 20, 2020, 7:14 AM

Above and beyond for the effort of Tiger Band !!!

And they seemed to be having a large time. I give them an A+.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Keep them on the hill!!

Sep 20, 2020, 7:24 AM

I loved them being on the hill. It must be close to cruel and unusual for them, but I liked the look, the sound, and their enthusiasm yesterday. AWESOME!!

Also gets rid of future whining about the hill not being full!!

Re: Keep them on the hill!!

Sep 20, 2020, 8:19 AM

That would be a tough 3.5 hours. I remember standing on Hill in the 70s. Rough on the legs.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 20, 2020, 10:12 AM

They are young after all. I posted yesterday they will have killer calves at the end of the season.

Sep 21, 2020, 11:07 AM [ in reply to Keep them on the hill!! ]

Agreed the band on the hill looked fantastic on TV. Would love to see it become permanent but give them some seats.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 20, 2020, 8:25 AM

After reading what I thought would be the band having a minimal part in the game Tiger Band rolled out their “BYOG” bring your own guts playbook and killed it. The whole game day experience was over the top and I personally enjoyed every minute in the Valley yesterday. They truly are the band that shakes the southland!

They looked and sounded great.***

Sep 20, 2020, 9:35 AM

I enjoyed the band yesterday! The taped halftime show was

Sep 20, 2020, 9:49 AM

weird with them standing there, but they did mute the tape and the band jumped in at the end for Tiger Rag.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have always loved TiGER BAND, since 1957!

Sep 20, 2020, 12:11 PM

They have been the glue & heart that has kept Clemson Fans happy & rowdy..home & away!

A crisp & sharp Clemson Military Salute to:

“The Band That Shakes The Southland”!

GO TiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I enjoyed the band yesterday! The taped halftime show was

Sep 21, 2020, 11:13 AM [ in reply to I enjoyed the band yesterday! The taped halftime show was ]

I wonder why they can't go out on the field, spread out and play during halftime?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 20, 2020, 12:18 PM

TigerBand Shaking The Southland!
We love AND appreciate ALL you do! Go Tigers

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 20, 2020, 1:31 PM

The band was great. Can’t see a legitimate reason for them to not be able to perform on the field at halftime

Sep 21, 2020, 10:49 AM

Did Tiger Band in the 90's and have watched games on The Hill several times. I can't imagine how challenging it is to stand at an angle *and* play *and* move around all at the same time, especially with the larger instruments. A huge hats off to them for doing the TB alumni and all Clemson Nation proud.

The most important thing, though...

Sep 21, 2020, 11:28 AM

Was The Hill disinfected after the game?

JK

Great job, Tiger Band!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Dr. Spede has been at the forefront of collegiate bands

Sep 21, 2020, 11:57 AM

getting to do anything at all this season. He helped organize a huge multi-conference study on the aerosols produced by playing an instrument and what could be done to mitigate infection risks. The band couldn't be in better hands with Spede and you know he'll always have them revved up to blast some Tiger spirit on gamedays! Best years of my life!

If you love what the band is doing, please go up to them and tell them! It takes a lot of hard work to do what they do as well as they do, and you'll make their day if you tell them how awesome they are! That goes for the directors, too: Dr. Spede always has his trademark hat on, and Hurlburt is the goatee'd dude with the backwards hat and backpack. They do a great job; let 'em know!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 21, 2020, 2:30 PM

They were GREAT and Clemson did a great job spacing out the fans and the fans did a great job by respecting the rules

NOBODY WANTS THIS DISEASE

GO TIGERS

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic