Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I dont think we realize how good we have been
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

I dont think we realize how good we have been

Nov 29, 2020, 3:05 AM

Just imagine if Watson (JR) would have stayed another year with the defensive line and offensive weapons we had. Imagine if the best defensive line in college football history (Lawrence JR, Ferrell RS JR, bryant JR) came back with Tyler Davis ect. We really need appreciate the how freaking good we have been. This isnt just a nice winning streak, this is a DYNASTY. Every game we play we expect to win by 35. It was just 12 short years ago we were losing to BC, FSU, Miami, GT ect. As a lifelong fan i have to sit back and really enjoy the success we are having. We aren't just winning games. We are destroying teams. They work hard just like us. They circle our game on the schedule because they know we are the best not only in the conference, but in the country. We get everybody's best shot. They know if they beat us they can be proud. Year in and year out Clemson is the team everybody talks about.
We aren't just a one hit wonder (LSU) . We are in it every year. We are built for consistent success. When this is done, Dabo could go down not only as the greatest coach in college football, but the greatest coach of all time in any sport. The train we are on is rolling and it isnt going to stop when Lawrence leaves, just like it didn't stop when Watson left. It will continue with Big Cinco. Im sorry for the long post but i im just sitting back thinking how lucky we are. How many teams would kill to be where are. We are the gold standard in college football. We are known not only in the United States but around the world because of what we have accomplished. Now everyone knows that Clemson is in South Carolina. We can 100% win it all this year. And next year, and next year. I dont see this stopping anytime soon. Just as a lifelong Clemson fan you have to really stop and appreciate where we are. It wasnt long ago this seemed impossible but now it is normal to us. Be thankful for where we are and enjoy the ride. It just might be the best ride ever in college football history. Thank you god for everything. All the glory goes to you. GO TIGERS. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I dont think we realize how good we have been

Nov 29, 2020, 4:13 AM

We need to hear things like that sometimes after a good win.

Nov 29, 2020, 7:44 AM

Wait you do realize that the offensive line missed a block yesterday? I mean it’s complacency like this orange colored glasses thinking that will cause the team to win by 30 points instead of 35.
Good Grief Fire somebody already!
Next thing you know Will Swinney will be playing in the 3rd quarter!

Absolutely this is the Best time ever to be a Tiger Fan!

Nov 29, 2020, 7:44 AM

Wait you do realize that the offensive line missed a block yesterday? I mean it’s complacency like this orange colored glasses thinking that will cause the team to win by 30 points instead of 35.
Good Grief Fire somebody already!
Next thing you know Will Swinney will be playing in the 3rd quarter!

Absolutely this is the Best time ever to be a Tiger Fan!

Nov 29, 2020, 8:11 AM

TCoop, thanks for the reminder post. I graduated in 1978 and I remember being happy when we made it to a bowl game. We are blessed to have a great man as our HC. Dabo lives his faith and it shines brightly. Go Tigers!!!

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic