Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I don’t think that our offensive coordinators are that good. In a few years, we’ll say
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

I don’t think that our offensive coordinators are that good. In a few years, we’ll say

Feb 11, 2019, 4:58 PM

If it wasn’t for Tajh Boyd, Deshaun Watson, Cole Stoudt, Kelly Bryant, Trevor Lawrence, FuManChu, Ukelele we wouldn’t have ten win seasons and 4 or 5 national championships over the last x years. Discuss among yourselves.

Message was edited by: lovingit®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don’t think that our offensive coordinators are that good. In a few years, we’ll say

Feb 11, 2019, 5:08 PM

I certainly wouldn't discuss it with you!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good! You probably don’t have anything intelligent to say.***

Feb 11, 2019, 5:20 PM

Re: Good! You probably don’t have anything intelligent to say.***

Feb 11, 2019, 7:56 PM

You just said that after your topic ? Hello pot

Re: Good! You probably don’t have anything intelligent to say.***

Feb 12, 2019, 6:57 AM [ in reply to Good! You probably don’t have anything intelligent to say.*** ]

From your posts I've seen over this past year, YOU mentioning intelligence is hilarious.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sick burn dude!

Feb 12, 2019, 8:20 AM

I’ve mentioned this to you before. If you don’t get my posts don’t read them or he’ll just thumb them all down but you don’t get me so #### off. I’m being sarcastic. In the middle of the season on here there were several people who said that our offensive coordinator’s weren’t good they should be fired. They said the only reason they were successful was because of Deshaun Watson and then with kb it was because of our defense. I’m making fun of the fact that these people will say the same thing after 3 or 4 more quarterbacks. Once again if you don’t get me then don’t read me or just thumb me down and go away. Obviously our offensive coordinator’s are tremendously successful. Yes they’ve been aided by players they’ve recruited such as tl who are amazing athletes but they get credit for that in my book.

Re: I don’t think that our offensive coordinators are that good. In a few years, we’ll say

Feb 11, 2019, 5:13 PM

Guess we need you to coach.

no I would be a terrible coach.***

FuManChu is a little overrated, IMHO.

Goatee Boi would have gotten us to 16-0, not 15-1, in the year 2023.

But what do I know? (Other than time travel.)

~JKB

Message was edited by: JKBtigerpaw

I think it depends on how easily we dispense with Wyoming in 2021.

Feb 11, 2019, 5:23 PM

I won’t make any predictions before then.

Well, lucky for me I won' be able to hear you since I'll

Feb 11, 2019, 5:29 PM

have so many magazines, coke cans and bottles, and championship hats and shirts piled all around me to drown out the sound.

I’ve heard the coke cans weren’t that good this time

Feb 11, 2019, 5:32 PM

But I have lots of magazines too

They were crappy last time and even worse this time. My old

Feb 12, 2019, 7:16 AM

eyes can barely read the date on them. Obvious Coke management isn't too fond of Dabo takin' Georgia's best players.

But they still are "one of a kind" and the grand kids and great grand kids will appreciate them one day.

Feb 11, 2019, 6:57 PM

Harrumph, harrumph

Feb 11, 2019, 7:04 PM

Really? I’m no Xs and Os expert, but it seems our offensive coordinators have done an excellent job. Sure there were times this year when the play calling was somewhat vanilla and predictable, but they didn’t need anything more to win. I thought they saved the best for last and called a great game against Bama. Plus you had to love the “copycat” shovel pass play.

If you want to accept that they are 56-4 and have won two national championships

Feb 11, 2019, 7:18 PM

Then that’s fine but I expect excellence. And where would they be without cole stoudt, Deshaun Watson, kelly Bryant, and a freshman phenom.

And if you don’t recognize sarcasm I’m sorry for you.

Message was edited by: lovingit®

Re: If you want to accept that they are 56-4 and have won two national championships

Feb 11, 2019, 7:22 PM

Lol. You got me. It’s been a long day and sometimes there are some crazy posts on here.

Re: If you want to accept that they are 56-4 and have won two national championships

Feb 11, 2019, 7:24 PM [ in reply to If you want to accept that they are 56-4 and have won two national championships ]

dis is krazy***

Feb 11, 2019, 7:18 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

^^^gets it***

Feb 11, 2019, 7:19 PM

Feb 11, 2019, 7:21 PM

Anyone can coach 5* players. Even me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 11, 2019, 7:29 PM

Even Tosh Lupoi? Or whatever his name is.

Feb 11, 2019, 10:15 PM [ in reply to Re: I don’t think that our offensive coordinators are that good. In a few years, we’ll say ]

Not Muschamp, he screwed up Jeff Driskel so bad that he had to go to La Tech to get some type of real coaching.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

^^^also gets it and . . .

Feb 12, 2019, 8:21 AM

Georgia finds new and creative ways to lose periodically with a ton of five stars

Feb 11, 2019, 7:32 PM

Turn that frown upside down man. It could always be worse. You could be a coot fan.

Feb 11, 2019, 10:08 PM

WRONG! We will really find out how good our OCs are when Jimmy Greenbeans hangs up his cleats.

Feb 12, 2019, 6:24 AM

I think it depends on whether you're speaking to a sane Clemson fan, or one of those ungrateful idiots who currently slag off Dabo.

Personally, I think it's a combination of talented players receiving great coaching.

Feb 12, 2019, 6:58 AM

Agree

Feb 12, 2019, 6:31 AM

Dude, I can’t believe you would even post something like this... and not give our 5* WRs at least part of the credit for making our OCs look pretty good. You have to give proper credit when that credit is due!

Good point!***

Feb 12, 2019, 8:22 AM

Feb 12, 2019, 7:00 AM

Unlike some of the truly greats like Chuck Amato, whose success only coincidentally started with the arrival of Rivers and ended with his departure.

It's FooManChoo you moron!

Feb 12, 2019, 7:23 AM

If you're going to talk about our players at least know how to spell their names. Geeeez, idiot.

Feb 12, 2019, 9:02 AM

Weren't we only good under Watson because Watson was allowed to change the plays himself? I bet Lawrence was changing plays himself during the playoffs.

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic