Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Burch will say the same thing that Bresee did
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Burch will say the same thing that Bresee did

Apr 23, 2019, 3:55 PM

"the SC game was a game-changer for my recruitment to Clemson."

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Burch will say the same thing that Bresee did

Apr 23, 2019, 4:13 PM

What is the story with Burch? Is he actually thinking of going to S. Carolina? Why?? He'd turn down an opportunity at Clemson, very possibly the premier college program in the entire nation?? What is he thinking? I spent 4 years in grad school there. Columbia is a sinkhole, an armpit. The S.C. campus is right downtown. What? Hello?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think that he'll wind up at Clemson.

Apr 23, 2019, 4:15 PM

He has visited sc more but I get the feeling that it's only because he lives in columbia.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think that he'll wind up at Clemson.

Apr 23, 2019, 4:38 PM

You think that has something to do with it? :)

I don't think he'd actually commit to SCAR. If anyone it'll

Apr 23, 2019, 4:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Burch will say the same thing that Bresee did ]

be more like UGA, FSU, or Bama type thing if he didn't come here.

Re: I don't think he'd actually commit to SCAR. If anyone it'll

Apr 24, 2019, 7:33 AM

I would not totally dismiss him going to SCAR. He has spent a lot of time with the Muschamp Family over the last several years because of being teammates with Jackson. He might be friends with Mrs Muschamp and the kids. It might be tougher than you would think for a 17 year old to make what we see as a no brainer decision. He will get better developed and more exposure at Clemson. But their sales pitch might be go where you are comfortable and you are good enough to make it in the NFL no matter where you go.

The argument that you will get lost in the shuffle at Clemson should not work. Bryant, Ferrell, Wilkins, and Lawrence got more exposure because they all played together and came back than if each of them played somewhere else. An argument could even be made that Huggins was more we’ll known as the second man in the rotation at Clemson than if he was the starter somewhere else.

Re: I don't think he'd actually commit to SCAR. If anyone it'll

Apr 24, 2019, 7:33 AM [ in reply to I don't think he'd actually commit to SCAR. If anyone it'll ]

I would not totally dismiss him going to SCAR. He has spent a lot of time with the Muschamp Family over the last several years because of being teammates with Jackson. He might be friends with Mrs Muschamp and the kids. It might be tougher than you would think for a 17 year old to make what we see as a no brainer decision. He will get better developed and more exposure at Clemson. But their sales pitch might be go where you are comfortable and you are good enough to make it in the NFL no matter where you go.

The argument that you will get lost in the shuffle at Clemson should not work. Bryant, Ferrell, Wilkins, and Lawrence got more exposure because they all played together and came back than if each of them played somewhere else. An argument could even be made that Huggins was more we’ll known as the second man in the rotation at Clemson than if he was the starter somewhere else.

I am guessing Burch aspires to help build USC into a program

Apr 23, 2019, 4:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Burch will say the same thing that Bresee did ]

that dominates the future Belk Bowls.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Burch will be a Tiger.........

Apr 23, 2019, 4:56 PM

He’s All In.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic