Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is APM the only one who does not like Fleetwood Mac and
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Is APM the only one who does not like Fleetwood Mac and

Oct 5, 2020, 1:59 PM

friggin' hates this internet trend thing that's going around?

Ugh.

GET OFF MY LAWN!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is APM the only one who does not like Fleetwood Mac and

Oct 5, 2020, 2:01 PM

I dont like the Eagles, Fleetwood Mac, the Doobie Brothers, KISS, and a bunch more are overrated.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No wonder you're so liberal.

Oct 5, 2020, 2:03 PM

Com' on, man!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Re: No wonder you're so liberal.

Oct 5, 2020, 2:09 PM

They are all repetitive and suck. I used to like them for years and they got so boring. KISS is by far the worst of those though.

WRONG

Oct 5, 2020, 2:40 PM

The Eagles are the worst of those.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WRONG

Oct 5, 2020, 3:41 PM

Doobies are the worst, then KISS.

HTH.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Kiss is by far the best out of that group

Oct 5, 2020, 3:48 PM

of major suckage

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is APM the only one who does not like Fleetwood Mac and

Oct 5, 2020, 2:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Is APM the only one who does not like Fleetwood Mac and ]

Forgot to add, I have seen them all in concert though. All very meh. Allman Brothers were better than all of that junk. Even ZZ Top were better.

This is going to sound like a lie

Oct 5, 2020, 2:33 PM

but its very true. I was at Britney Spears' birthday party at Tao in Vegas. I was upstairs due to me knowing the DJ (he is still there also, now plays Hakkasan) I was up there in his spot when Dusty Hill walked in the door. It was so freaking weird as to why he was even there. Very odd.

Really nice, came over and said hello to us all and then bolted.

Criss Angel was there too, super weird. Fat Jewish and several others, lots of not important instagram types.

That was a weird night, but really fun, but really weird.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If I have to hear "Yah Mo B There" one more time,

Oct 5, 2020, 2:02 PM

I'm gonna Yah Mo burn this place to the ground.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I dont know what this is and that makes me happy***

Oct 5, 2020, 2:34 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I dont know what this is and that makes me happy***

Oct 5, 2020, 2:38 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCe_zEKABuc&ab_channel=rumbalaidea

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I dont know what this is and that makes me happy***

Oct 5, 2020, 4:32 PM

Yah Mo B OK to drive;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX1Nh6c80wo

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Liked them when they were a British

Oct 5, 2020, 2:14 PM

Blues band before they were ruined by Americans Stevie Nicks and Lindsey Buckingham.

Message was edited by: josephg®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is the correct answer

Oct 5, 2020, 2:25 PM

Stevie Nicks Fleetwood Mac is terrible.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TD me all you want, you TD bandit! Whippersnapper!

Oct 5, 2020, 2:28 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have not seen internet thing

Oct 5, 2020, 3:43 PM

However, do not like Fleetwood Mac at all

I’ll go mine and they can go their own way

I don't care for Fleetwood Mac.

Oct 5, 2020, 3:44 PM

Landslide is a great song and Dreams is a good song. I can't think of anything else I like by them off the top of my head.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FWIW Atlanta Rhythm Section played at 45rpm

Oct 5, 2020, 3:47 PM

sounds like Stevie Nicks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iUeAKA7Jbk

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OMG! Everyone try this! lol.***

Oct 6, 2020, 7:08 AM

I guess it is more like

Oct 5, 2020, 3:46 PM

I am the only here who likes Fleetwood Mac.

LOL.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Depends on when. There is a comment about Americans

Oct 5, 2020, 9:26 PM

in the band, and surely those two took it down the pop road, but before them an American guitarist named Bob Welch was a driver in the band, and they were fabulous. The early blues period was great, as was the Future Games album. If that's what you're talking about, put me down as a FMac fan. Later than that, no.

Chicago is the same. Before the death of Terry Kath, they are an excellent rock/jazz band, maybe the best ever. After he died and Peter Cetera had his way, it was down the pop spiral.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic