Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I don't know if many of you have the time to waste as I have,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

I don't know if many of you have the time to waste as I have,

Feb 12, 2021, 1:41 PM

and watch this bogus impeachment hearing of Donald J. Trump. I did not vote for Trump or Biden, and that is BC IMO, I don't believe that either of them are presidential material for our Great country, and as an American, I am entitled to my personal opinion...

But for those of you that are watching, I think that you agree that Trump's lawyer have blown the democratic case out of the water with the proof that they to have used the very same language as Trump has used, and they have used it 100 times more that Trump has used it in his 4 years as President of our country. Not only have the democrats used the same and more vicious language, they have also tampered with the recording of Trump with the purpose of presenting false evidence, and twisting the actual words that Trump has actually used. Shame on anybody regardless of their political side of the isle they are on that will attempt to impeach a sitting or X president by tampering with their evidence they enter to get what they are after!!!! Our political leaders are an embarrassment to our great nation that they have taken to be their personal nation, and to #### with the taxpayers that has trusted them to do what's right for our country. Manipulating evidence, and attempting to destroy our constitution with their lies, and tampering with evidence they are using only to impeach an X president only bc of their hate of Donald J. Trump!!!!

IMO, what our democratic leaders are doing with tampering with their only evidence they have to use against Trump is the very worst thing they could have done, and they should be the ones impeached, and to never again be allowed to serve the taxpayers at any level!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't know if many of have the time to waste as I have,

Feb 12, 2021, 1:56 PM

I have jokingly complained for years how the US is becoming a third world country. If you look at the riots and election junk in 2020 and the recent events in DC in 2021 this has sadly become true. I am very sad at what we've become and I mean all of us and both sides of the aisle

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 13, 2021, 1:12 PM

Correct 74Tiger. BOTH sides of the aisle!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 12, 2021, 1:59 PM

Couple of responses to your opinions.

In my opinion....
1. Agree neither man is "presidential material" for our great country. However, politics have become so crooked that not many men are worthy anymore. In 2016 I voted for Ben Carson in the primaries because he showed me the most character among the candidates.

2.I dont think the democrats ever had a case to begin with. BOTH impeachments were highly politicized and set a terrible precedence that will be repeated many times next when the republicans take back the house and probably again when it flips back.

3. These last 4 years have been extremely critical to USA image and reputation. While we saw Trump stand up to other world bullies. We saw him get bullied in the worst way against the democrats. I fear our country will never be like it was just a short 20 years ago before the internet exploded and social media took over and gave everyone an instant platform. The biggest problem was that the only voices being amplified were the ones that aligned with the people in charge of those platforms.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 12, 2021, 3:38 PM

We need term limits now more than ever. I am an independent voter. I try to pick the best person for any elected political office but it has become almost impossible with what we have running for office nowadays. However, it has become crystal clear to me that the Democrats in Washington and 4 or 5 other states have become corrupt, dishonest, and plain evil. However, karma is a wonderful thing to witness and it will present itself in the not to distant future.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 12, 2021, 9:36 PM

They use the exact same language as they are accusing Trump of using, but theirs is even worse. It's no more than a witch hunt to try and block him from ever running for a public office again bc they can't control him!!! And they are wasting taxpayer dollars and time away from working for the taxpayer. Politicians do as the well please and still get paid, and it's bc of the system they have built to work by. And that system equals work as little as possible, while tearing each other down for the top spots on election day, and that's about the some of it. They are happy to waste that money, and then they play hard ball when it comes to help the same people that elect them!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 12, 2021, 3:52 PM

Their case never got down the ramp into the swamp. The video of all the incumbent “leaders” should have been embarrassing to every one of them. The TV coverage continues to show their bias - this entire process is reflective of the shameful state of affairs we either must witness every day or join the groundhog in his burrow.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 12, 2021, 8:18 PM

Our politics has fallen to bad tabloid level.

Class of ‘71. Went through “rat season” and glad I did.

Feb 12, 2021, 4:27 PM

I am not watching but from an independent voter the democrats have continually spewed hate filled rhetoric for 4 years. They have advocated killing the president and harassing trump supporters from there highest levels. Plenty of incitement of the trump supporters for sure.

Class of ‘71. Went through “rat season” and glad I did.

Re: I don't know if many of you have the time to waste as I have,

Feb 13, 2021, 1:10 PM

Allin.... that's a d a m n good post.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic