Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
LSU not that scary
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,611

LSU not that scary

Dec 29, 2019, 10:12 AM

OSU would beat them.

Kansas State scored 48 points on Oklahoma, and Iowa state scored 41 points on them so it's no surprise that LSU can score 63 with hiesman talent. They got the easy out in the semi final game and we were tested.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't agree...

Dec 29, 2019, 10:14 AM

if we are focused though, they are ripe for the picking. They have a lesson coming to them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't agree...

Dec 29, 2019, 10:17 AM

I think you can agree that OSU's defense plays much more viscous than LSU's appears to play? I think in that regard it was a good test for us before we play LSU.

certainly***

Dec 29, 2019, 10:18 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LSU not that scary

Dec 29, 2019, 10:17 AM

Burrow is talented and he will put up some points on but their defense is suspect. I think our offense will score at least 40 on them. I look for a shoot out type game with our defense getting more stops than their’s, allowing use to pull out a win.

Dec 29, 2019, 10:20 AM

The lack of pressure on the QB concerns me the most. Burrow is a much better passer that Fields. No team has really gotten to Burrow this year. That will be the key to winning. Their defense is improving but is no where close to the Buckeyes.

Dec 29, 2019, 10:25 AM

I think if LSU Clemson and OSU played each other 10 times each it would be close to a 50/50 split depending on which team executed better. So yes they scare me. Burrow is a quick decision maker and their offense will score.

LSU’s defense has gotten better. I expect a high scoring affair. WR’s need to play better. As a group they did not have a good game.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,611
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic