Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Five-star Georgia athlete says Clemson makes him feel like priority target
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 3,738

TNET: Five-star Georgia athlete says Clemson makes him feel like priority target

Jan 30, 2021, 8:01 AM

Five-star Georgia athlete says Clemson makes him feel like priority target

One of the top athletes in the 2022 class narrowed down his list of schools in November, and Clemson is one of the schools the 5-star continues to focus on.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sorry dawgs

Jan 30, 2021, 9:07 AM

If one of his top goals is winning a natty, sounds like UGA was included in his top-3 as a courtesy. Hope we can beat out Bama.

Go Tigers!

Re: Sorry dawgs

Jan 30, 2021, 9:39 AM

Be difficult to get this kid out of Georgia. If they really want him, and they do, they will likely find a way!

Jan 30, 2021, 10:03 AM

yeah that concerns me too. Especially since he hasnt visited Clemson and has been to UGa a lot

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 30, 2021, 10:54 AM

You could also look it as he's been to Georgia a lot and still wants to see Clemson so maybe he's not been sold.

Jan 31, 2021, 12:06 PM

The question is... can he be bought.?

Jan 30, 2021, 10:26 AM [ in reply to Re: Sorry dawgs ]

Yep, they will purchase a new vehicle in a heartbeat!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 30, 2021, 12:04 PM

YEP. They'll do everything they have to, roll out the red carpet and promise him what he wants to hear. Someone needs to remind him that's all well and good until the next shinny toy comes along... Also show him they offer every sophomore and junior and toss most aside. F the SEC. We need a natty this year.

Beef up our lines and we will. Sept 4 imho is our biggest game in a decade. It could determine whether it's Bama and us, then the rest.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If Kirby wants him..

Jan 30, 2021, 3:16 PM

Kirby gets him.

Period.

Sure am glad Kirby did not want Trevor***

Jan 30, 2021, 3:32 PM

Sure am glad Kirby did not want Trevor***

Jan 30, 2021, 3:32 PM [ in reply to If Kirby wants him.. ]

Re: If Kirby wants him..

Jan 31, 2021, 12:31 PM [ in reply to If Kirby wants him.. ]

R $ E $ A $ L $ L $ Y.

Re: TNET: Five-star Georgia athlete says Clemson makes him feel like priority target

Jan 30, 2021, 3:25 PM

The talk here reminds me of the old days when Herschel Walker was in high school. Everybody wanted him and Georgia camped out and finally landed him, but Clemson was close. The real USC in Southern Cal was possibly in the running and it would have been interesting to see what he could have done behind those OLs the Trojans had in those years. The 1978, 1979 and that era of OL at USC was a Who's Who of OL. Herschel would have probably held the career rushing yardage record with only 3 seasons.

If not for Herschel, Georgia would be sadder than ever without the national title in 1980.

This kid is not Herschel, but the talk of this Bulldog fan just kind of reminded me of those times. Those were my early years of following recruiting and a lot of you were probably not even born yet.

I demand respect

Jan 30, 2021, 5:41 PM

I can bench 305 and I’m a 4 handicap golfer. Rare combination.

I will give Clemson respect. One of the few universities that I like. Not totally brain dead liberal.

John Johnson - 1987...

not being mean but TELLING us you bench 305 and a 4 HC

Jan 31, 2021, 9:32 AM

at golf, doesn't automatically earn respect.

BTW...my golf game sucks!!!! I always have two or three holes that ruin my score. Tripled both par 3's yesterday.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I demand respect

Jan 31, 2021, 11:20 AM [ in reply to I demand respect ]

I shoot less than 72 on a bad day. If I keep progressing I will start playing the back 9??

Re: I demand respect

Jan 31, 2021, 11:20 AM [ in reply to I demand respect ]

I shoot less than 72 on a bad day. If I keep progressing I will start playing the back 9??

Re: TNET: Five-star Georgia athlete says Clemson makes him feel like priority target

Feb 1, 2021, 5:15 AM

As much as I hate to say it.......he is a dawg lock. Jus the way it is.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Replies: 17
| visibility 3,738
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic