Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Spring game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 2,017

Spring game

Jan 24, 2017, 7:34 PM

I'm looking forward to this spring game more than year's past. I guess it's the qb situation and not knowing what Cooper and Johnson will look like.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Spring game

Jan 24, 2017, 8:27 PM

Should be a lot of people attending this spring game. Not saying we lack each spring game but this is going to be the most interesting spring game we've had in a while.
P.S. does anyone remember UsuK spring game last year? Never have I see such a boring game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 24, 2017, 8:47 PM

I've never been to a spring game,but if things work out, I'm going and taking my son.??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pretty sure we all know what a Johnson looks like***

Jan 24, 2017, 8:51 PM

Jan 25, 2017, 1:19 AM

I hope they give all four scholarship quarterbacks equal playing time so us fans get a good idea of how they contrast. Bryant, Cooper, Israel, Johnson.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree

Jan 25, 2017, 2:18 AM

Nobody ever talks about Tucker. He broke every high school record Tim Tebow had in Florida

links

Jan 25, 2017, 2:23 AM

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=florida+high+school+football+records+qb
http://www.floridapreprecords.com/individual-career-passing
http://www.floridapreprecords.com/individual-passing-in-a-game

Tucker can run the ball too and is athletic also

Jan 25, 2017, 4:36 AM [ in reply to I agree ]

Many fans know he is the top passer in yards 14,122 and touchdowns 179 but most don't realize he ran the ball at 6.4 yards a carry for almost 500 yards a season.

Tucker is very capable of leading our team. He was behind Kelly because of the injury he had before he got started his freshman year. He has a passion for Clemson Football and he will give starting a heck of a run.

Brandon Streeter is a heck of a QB coach and if he can work a miracle with Cole Stoudt I can't imagine the job he's done with a QB that threw for 14,000 yards in high school and with Kelly and Cooper. QB could end up being a strength again this year and I believe it will be.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: I agree

Jan 25, 2017, 7:56 AM [ in reply to I agree ]

Tucker Israel will only start if we have a Maryland like injury situation. He isn't going to beat out Cooper and Johnson. He certainly won't beat out Lawrence in 2018.

Jan 25, 2017, 6:39 AM [ in reply to Re: Spring game ]

Based on one scrimmage like situation? lol you still won't know what they all can do. The staff will once again make the best decision. They have learned from their time of using Cole Stoudt when 4 was sitting on the bench, the best will always play now

Cooper's black...Johnson's white..

Jan 25, 2017, 7:38 AM

hth helps

null

What the heck is the point of that comment??***

Jan 25, 2017, 8:17 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sarcasm that flew a mile over your head...***

Jan 25, 2017, 8:36 AM

null

Jan 25, 2017, 7:48 AM

Rumor is that they are going to charge $100 a seat to help with a $3.5 M buyout!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 2,017
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic