Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hypothetically speaking, if DW4 wins the Heisman this year,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,232

Hypothetically speaking, if DW4 wins the Heisman this year,

Jun 7, 2016, 10:21 AM

gets Clemson back to the playoffs, and wins the national championship, has similar numbers as last year but less INTs, would that rank him as the best QB in Clemson history? Or would he be the best player in Clemson history regardless of position?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Hypothetically speaking, if DW4 wins the Heisman this year,

Jun 7, 2016, 10:59 AM

Assuming that he isn't already the greatest player in school history. Then he would be the greatest player period in school history.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 7, 2016, 11:00 AM

He is already the best QB in Clemson history.

I think he needs one more full season to earn that title***

Jun 7, 2016, 11:10 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I think he needs one more full season to earn that title***

Jun 7, 2016, 11:11 AM

Well the season he had last season nobody has ever done it.
Not just Clemson but nobody ever.

Agreed, but a national championship and/or Heisman

Jun 7, 2016, 11:29 AM

would solidify what he's done.

Hard not to consider Jonathan Byrd and his 4 time all-acc

Jun 7, 2016, 11:10 AM

and two time academic all-americans since you mentioned all time in all of history forever

I guess Watson could win all acc five times if he applied himself

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

JB was a great student-athlete at Clemson

Jun 7, 2016, 11:38 AM

Thank goodness he was able to overcome all of the coot influences in his life and become a Tiger.

Jun 7, 2016, 11:14 AM

Best of all time, regardless of position.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 7, 2016, 11:22 AM

Greatest of all time, in any sport at Clemson especially when you factor in the attention/publicity he has brought to Clemson!

Jun 7, 2016, 11:26 AM

Now that you mention it....He is in fact pretty good. I would take him for my Flag Football old timers game. Does that count as a yes vote?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes***

Jun 7, 2016, 11:34 AM

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,232
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic