Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hunter Grishrenfromphries, Grishumphries, Renfromphrishem,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,310

Hunter Grishrenfromphries, Grishumphries, Renfromphrishem,

Sep 21, 2015, 11:08 PM

Whatever his name is, he can catch!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"The one who thinks we can and the one who thinks we can't are both right! Which one are you, son? Which one are you, son?"

Left off Justin Watts.........

Sep 21, 2015, 11:22 PM

Might be before some of you guys time. Watts owns the distinction of being one of only two student-athletes to ever be a five-year football letterwinner at Clemson, a feat that he accomplished as a wide receiver from 1996-2000 (he received a medical redshirt after sustaining a season-ending injury during the 1997 campaign). He caught 51 passes for 561 yards during his career and was honored as a scholar-athlete at the 1999 Peach Bowl awards luncheon. The Tigers earned bowl berths during four of his five seasons on the squad.

A Florence, S.C. native, Watts amassed 7,979 yards of total offense and accounted for 74 touchdowns as a prep quarterback at South Florence H.S. He received a B.S. in sports management from Clemson in 2000. Watts and his wife, Lauren, have a son, Chase, and a daughter, Kendall.

Watts began his coaching career with two seasons as a graduate assistant at his alma mater, Clemson (2001-02). During his stint as a G.A., he helped lead the Tigers to a pair of bowl berths.

He landed his first full-time coaching position at Appalachian State’s former Southern Conference rival, Chattanooga, where he coached the Mocs’ wide receivers for three seasons (2003-05). At UTC, he coached NCAA Division I FCS all-American Alonzo Nix, who set a single-season SoCon record with 90 receptions in 2003, and all-conference performer Emanuel Hassell, who led the league with 52 catches in 2005. In Watts’ final season at Chattanooga, the Mocs recorded their first winning season in eight years.

Nice one Mickey Plyler***

Sep 21, 2015, 11:51 PM

Different type of athletes just because they are same color

Sep 22, 2015, 12:09 AM

Renfrow is faster, quicker and generally a better all-around athlete. Unfortunately, he is also smaller. I hope he can bulk up without losing the speed and quickness.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hunter Grishrenfromphries, Grishumphries, Renfromphrishem,

Sep 22, 2015, 2:11 AM

We just call him THE BOOK!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 22, 2015, 5:47 AM

Hunter Grumphries is his name.

Sep 22, 2015, 6:55 AM

We get caught up on color far too much . He's totally different. Faster and more athletic. I see more Jacoby Ford than any of those guys.Even the guy from Duke last year that my Redskins drafted. I've stated several times moving forward the coaches have to get him,Cain and Mccloud more touches.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,310
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic