Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How well represented will each team be
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

How well represented will each team be

Jan 3, 2019, 1:01 PM

Everyone thought we'd be outnumbered in Dallas but according to tv it didnt seems so. I'd love to see what those who were in Dallas thing about each teams attendance.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I counted 18,649 Clemson fans,

Jan 3, 2019, 1:02 PM

but then I realized it was the middle of the third quarter and I hadn't seen a minute of game action so I stopped counting.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How well represented will each team be

Jan 3, 2019, 1:14 PM

It was more even than I anticipated in Dallas but still more green on Clemson side than orange on ND side.

I know it would never happen and everyone has a right to do whatever they want with their tickets, but I was in section 218 which was an iptay section and had ND fans all around. Of course they were gone by half time but still wish iptay would have some punishment for selling tickets to opposing fans

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2019, 1:22 PM

I sat up top and thought it was 50/50 myself.

Pre game espn said all the money and tickets were flowing towards ND. The ticket part at least was fake news.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2019, 1:22 PM

Everyone thought we'd be outnumbered in Dallas...and we were by a bunch of ND bandwagons. It'll be pretty even for the Bama game I'd suspect.

I was there and thought it was about 50/50 Clemson & ND fans

Jan 3, 2019, 1:37 PM

I sat up in the top deck. They may have had a slight advantage (say 55/45) but it was nothing like the 80/20 split that Vivid seats projected.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2019, 1:28 PM

the fact that we went first gave our fans first crack at tickets and hotel rooms (which are as hard to get as airfare) so hopefully most who got tix can make it... its expensive for sure....

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson was way out numbered in dallas

Jan 3, 2019, 1:34 PM

1 side was full on orange.

The other side and the endzones were totally green.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Clemson was way out numbered in dallas

Jan 3, 2019, 1:38 PM

Not true in my view. I was there. I sat in the upper deck and had a pretty good view of the stadium.

Seemed pretty close to even, may a slight advantage to ND (like 55/45).

I was pleasantly surprised at the great showing of Tiger Fans.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not the way I saw it - I was midway up in the corner of.....

Jan 3, 2019, 2:45 PM [ in reply to Clemson was way out numbered in dallas ]

the "Notre Dame" endzone and the stadium looked pretty even to me.'

Maybe 60/40 to ND but that's not "way outnumbered" to me.

Jan 3, 2019, 1:40 PM

We were definitely outnumbered in Dallas. I would say at least 60 to 40%. The drab ND colors didn't show up well on TV as they looked the same as an empty seat unless they had some of that hideous green on as well. They were there though because their fans made noise while we were on offense. The facility was great, but the acoustics for bands was not so great. The sound reverberated back so it just muddled the sound. It was the first time I've heard tiger rag without fans spelling C L E M S O N since that tradition was started. People just couldn't hear it especially with the big screen commercials which were constant and annoying. It was like attending an NFL game which is why I hate attending NFL games. The pageantry of the bands and the cheers was completely drowned out The big screen itself was wonderful, but at the same time distracting. I caught myself watching the screen more often than the field.

Agree.. 60/40 is what I would guess from my seat.***

Jan 3, 2019, 1:43 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

From my seat it looked more like 57%/41%/2%

Jan 3, 2019, 2:00 PM

The 2% were Dallas Cowboy fans , acting drunk and stupid!

Go Tigers.....

I was there, thought in airport etc that we were going to be

Jan 3, 2019, 1:43 PM

severely outnumbered. At the game, I thought it was pretty close to 50/50.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jan 3, 2019, 2:50 PM

Plenty more orange thank I expected from reports. My view was from my sofa. Looked like we were well represented. Even if slightly outnumbered, Clemson orange shows up much louder on TV than ND colors.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would say it was maybe 60% ND, maybe a little less. I

Jan 3, 2019, 4:04 PM

agree with the comment above that the band sound was terrible. ND band pointed at Clemson seats and Clemson's at theirs. I could hear ND band fine from up high but struggled to hear Clemson band. Went to the Texans game on Sunday and I liked NRG Stadium better than AT&T. Actually as larger screens than AT&T, one in each end zone. Sat in nose bleeds at both games and NRG was a better seat and the screen was not in the way like it seemed to be at AT&T.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic