Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How many people think Obama was involved in the Russian Hoax
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

How many people think Obama was involved in the Russian Hoax

May 17, 2020, 11:03 AM

as well as the undermining of Flynn and Trump? Raise your hand.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Shouldn’t you be in church right now?***

May 17, 2020, 11:04 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How many people think Obama was involved in the Russian Hoax

May 17, 2020, 11:40 AM

Something tells me you dont

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 17, 2020, 11:43 AM

Wrong as usual. He does.

May 17, 2020, 12:03 PM

Something tells me you don’t

May 17, 2020, 12:09 PM

Its possible he was. I think it's unlikely, if at all, that it is to any extent or level that a deranged conspiracy nutcase like yourself believes. Anything is possible though.

I have no idea***

May 17, 2020, 12:41 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 17, 2020, 12:44 PM

absolutely

flynn was leaking info on obama/mccain/clinton training and arming isis in syria

surprised he has not been deaded

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can't be answered as asked, I don't think. Need more

May 17, 2020, 2:37 PM

clarity on what is meant by "Russian Hoax"?

We know the Clinton campaign paid for the Steele file.
We know that file was fraudulently used to gain FISA warrants.
We know Obama spoke with people about some of the aspects of the planning to get Flynn.

When Strzok, speaking of Flynn, and knowing Flynn was innocent, said, "Lets get him to lie", did he believe he was doing what the White House wanted him to do? Yes.

Did Obama know that the Clinton campaign, not being able fo find an actual crime, was going to manufacture one, and use the FBI to do it (who reported to him), to directly determine an election? How could he not? How could a reasonable person think otherwise?

Can that be proven to some level of legal requirement? I don't know. If we can, should we? I don't know.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can't be answered as asked, I don't think. Need more

May 17, 2020, 10:26 PM

Once, again, FoxFakeNews and TheRump are lying to Trumpers about "supposed-Obamagate" and C-19 testing availability.
Here's fact checking by the Associated Press, as reported by ABC News.

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/wireStory/ap-fact-check-trump-gop-distortion-flynn-virus-70721313?cid=referral_taboola_feed

The facts that FoxFakeNews and TheRump are once again lying to you should not be a surprise. Of course, the majority of US voters also understand that the Trumpers (now less than 38% of US voters; voters over 65 have mostly abandoned TheRump due to his lying about the C-19) are cult-like in their brain-washed following of a man that doesn't give a rip about their best interests. The 1%s of TheRump friends and family continue to illegally steal from the taxpayers, and the sheep eat it up.

I dont know about all that. But what we do know:

May 18, 2020, 12:49 AM

We know the Clinton campaign paid for the Steele file.
We know that file was fraudulently used to gain FISA warrants.
We know Obama spoke with people about some of the aspects of the planning to get Flynn.

When Strzok, speaking of Flynn, and knowing Flynn was innocent, said, "Lets get him to lie", did he believe he was doing what the White House wanted him to do? Yes.

Did Obama know that the Clinton campaign, not being able fo find an actual crime, was going to manufacture one, and use the FBI to do it (who reported to him), to directly determine an election? How could he not? How could a reasonable person think otherwise?

Can that be proven to some level of legal requirement? I don't know. If we can, should we? I don't know.

Probably but he was smart enough to keep

May 17, 2020, 3:25 PM

Plausible deniability.
He was behind the IRS hit job too but it'll never get back to him

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Probably but he was smart enough to keep

May 17, 2020, 3:55 PM

It is possible, but if it can't get back to him, isn't that just a conspiracy theory that can't be proved.

May 18, 2020, 8:45 AM

I think Obama personally arranged the meeting with the Russians in Trump Tower and tricked Don Jr. into going after emailing his enthusiasm about getting dirt on Hillary from Russians.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 18, 2020, 10:29 PM

Flynn has all the dirt on Obama, John Kerry and their Iran deal. THAT is why he needed to be "taken out". The fact that the judge is STILL trying to prosecute him after the Justice department said they were withdrawing the charges tells you how scared the left-leaning DC swamp is of Flynn.

The s%^t this judge is pulling now is LITERALLY insane. He's allowing a retired judge, who has already written an opinion piece in the NYT against Flynn step into the courtroom and argue why Flynn should still be sentenced. Truly banana republic s&%t.

May 19, 2020, 6:24 AM

Looks like that is officially over and going nowhere according to the AG.

May 19, 2020, 7:50 AM

I do.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic