Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Recruiting Roundup: 2019 class takes shape as coaches make final visits
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

TNET: Recruiting Roundup: 2019 class takes shape as coaches make final visits

Apr 1, 2015, 10:06 PM

Recruiting Roundup: 2019 class takes shape as coaches make final visits

National Signing Day is almost here. The December one that is and Clemson expects all of its committed prospects to put pen to paper. What prospects will enroll early? Who have the coaches seen this week? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Recruiting Roundup: 2019 class takes shape as coaches make final visits

Dec 11, 2018, 1:16 PM

It's a moot point because of what will happen with the 2019 class has no bearing on this year.
What amazes me more than anything is some of you people just don't get it.
We play Notre Dame. We win, we go on and play the winner of Bama/OU.
We lose we go home.
How complicated is that? Why compare apples to oranges?
The 2019 class is not playing the 2018 ND team.
And what does the 2019 class have to do with Notre Dame?
They eat Michigan.Whoopie!
And here is a side note for you, Look past Notre Dame, like you are doing, and they will be playing
the winner of the Bama /OU game.
I'm certainly glad our coaching staff isn't looking past Notre Dame.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: TNET: Recruiting Roundup: 2019 class takes shape as coaches make final visits

Dec 11, 2018, 1:37 PM

Are we sure that Spector is a 4*???

Dec 11, 2018, 9:10 PM

Don’t know - but listed as 3* on both 247 Composite and Rivals....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Dec 11, 2018, 1:47 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Recruiting Roundup: 2019 class takes shape as coaches make final visits ]

my car is in the shop with a dead battery or alternator, I can't go anywhere.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 11, 2018, 2:35 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Recruiting Roundup: 2019 class takes shape as coaches make final visits ]

Oh no, it looks like these coaches on visits might be looking past Notre Dame and looking at next year already! We're doomed. ;)

Dec 11, 2018, 8:38 PM

Oh. Thanks. I wasn't sure what he was talking he about. I thought he was on the wrong thread.

Dec 12, 2018, 11:33 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Recruiting Roundup: 2019 class takes shape as coaches make final visits ]

I’m on meds because of TNet.

Booth is a 5 star now also***

Dec 11, 2018, 1:28 PM

Dec 11, 2018, 1:34 PM

Very well written article. Good job!

Dec 11, 2018, 7:58 PM

I question if the baby has kept Mr Hood up so much he’s delirious. He stated our offense line recruiting has left a vacancy and we failed to lock down our top targets. Blasphemy Mr Hood, you must not read TigerNet. Our OL recruiting has no problems and everything is great. You should edit your article citing experts at TigerNet.....

National signing day! Or as it's known at WCCP, "our day off"

Dec 11, 2018, 1:48 PM

??

How about Tyler Davis?

Dec 11, 2018, 2:13 PM

DT out of Apopka, FL

Re: How about Tyler Davis?

Dec 11, 2018, 2:18 PM

Any info here?

Dec 11, 2018, 2:39 PM

His Crystal Ball on 24/7 is 84% to us right now it seems like we are in good shape with him.

Go Tigers!

Dec 11, 2018, 2:19 PM [ in reply to How about Tyler Davis? ]

My thoughts as well, he seemed to be a lean toward us lately. Would be nice to finish with Putnam, Crouch and Davis to cap off this class. Especially with all being certain needs for the future.

Dec 11, 2018, 3:40 PM

O-Line. O-Line. O-Line.
An in-depth, objective (I know, I know, this is homer journalism, and I love it...but...) and critical (constructive criticism, of course) analysis of O-line recruiting and mindset for the future would be great.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic