Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Houston Texans JJ Watts
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Houston Texans JJ Watts

Dec 28, 2020, 7:25 AM

The issues JJ Watts brings up is a sure sign of significant managerial problems! Too bad for him and DW!

https://twitter.com/joeagleason/status/1343312726018428930?s=21

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Houston Texans JJ Watts

Dec 28, 2020, 7:29 AM

This JJ's last season with Houston.

Dec 28, 2020, 10:42 AM

I’ll take him in Pittsburgh immediately. We already have the other two Watt brother.

Dec 28, 2020, 11:24 AM

That would be very cool.

I think his physical skills are declining a bit, but motivation and leadership are off the scale.

Dec 28, 2020, 11:28 AM [ in reply to Re: Houston Texans JJ Watts ]

Seems like he would be good fit for the Raiders. They need some help at DE. I know he wants to go to a contender though.

Dec 28, 2020, 7:33 AM

Makes me so sad, the DW4 is going to end up as potentially great QB on a POS team - kind of like Casey Manning.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 28, 2020, 7:39 AM

Who is Casey Manning?

Dec 28, 2020, 8:38 AM

Eli Affleck’s cousin.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Dec 28, 2020, 9:36 AM

In Borat speak..."Very nice!"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 28, 2020, 8:38 AM [ in reply to Re: Houston Texans JJ Watts ]

Makes me so sad, the DW4 is going to end up as potentially great QB on a POS team - kind of like Casey Manning.

Saw somewhere this weekend that DW4 had set another record for having a QB rating of 100+ on a team with over 10 loses. Another glaring spotlight on management and very possibly what JJ was addressing.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 28, 2020, 8:47 AM

Is he calling out specific players or does he think it's a team-wide problem? I don't follow the NFL, only Tigers in the NFL, so I don't know.

Dec 28, 2020, 9:22 AM

Players union isn't going to like this.....especially the we're getting paid handsomely part.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Dec 28, 2020, 9:27 AM

Casey Manning was the first black basketball player at U of SC. From Dillon, SC, I think he is now a municipal judge in Columbia.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice guy...***

Dec 28, 2020, 11:04 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

JJ Watts has a coaching future after his playing days

Dec 28, 2020, 9:27 AM

Without knowing the specific issues, he seems spot on there.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Self driven individuals in ANY profession will never be able

Dec 28, 2020, 9:45 AM

to understand (or accept) the lack of drive in nonmotivated people. I used to have to grit my teeth everytime I asked someone what they were working on today, and got "4:30!" as an answer. Made me want to swat them upside the head with a distillation column. So, I understand JJ's frustration, and applaud him for a great work ethic. I see him getting the Heyall out of Dodge next year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 28, 2020, 9:48 AM

JJ Watts is a better man than he is a football player. He goes out of his way, above and beyond reaching out to kids, especially those being bullied. His Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year acceptance speech was about everyone one else.

Dec 28, 2020, 10:28 AM

I'm sure nobody here remembers Brandon Allen when he played at Arkansas, but him going 29/37, 2 TDs, 371 yards against our defense yesterday was an abomination. The lack of effort was disgraceful.

Not just that, but the look on JJ's face when DW4 got hit in the pocket could have killed someone.

It is great BOB is gone. Initially, it was like a load was lifted off the team. But except for a few players, team intensity and effort has not been there recently.

The reboot this off-season better be good.

I'll tell you what...

Dec 28, 2020, 10:37 AM

The Texans may not have a great football team, but they've got two of the best people in the game playing for them. Wisconsin has a lot to be proud of with JJ as do we with Deshaun.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's a singular Watt

Dec 28, 2020, 10:54 AM

He's low wattage.

I thought his name was JK Watt***

Dec 28, 2020, 1:13 PM

Nm.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic