Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hour great state of Sowth Carolinuh is in the news again
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1,087

Hour great state of Sowth Carolinuh is in the news again

Jan 22, 2021, 9:29 AM

Always good news.

https://news.yahoo.com/trumps-impeachment-trial-could-limbo-165229778.html
https://s.yimg.com/uu/api/res/1.2/fjRO_kjwRHAkA0MUDJNhjA--~B/aD0xNjY2O3c9MjIyMjthcHBpZD15dGFjaHlvbg--/https://media.zenfs.com/en/business_insider_articles_888/667bb666b869d755e8bf1e1f8d0b42f0">

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hour great state of Sowth Carolinuh is in the news again

Jan 22, 2021, 9:33 AM

the real story is commies wasting time on a show trial while people are dying

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 22, 2021, 11:58 AM

Ranger,

1. The trial is being postponed right now, sop no one is wasting time on it.

2. If Republicans would face the facts and vote their actual conscience, the trial wouldn't take much time at all.

3. When you call all Americans who disagree with you communists, you undermine any claim to the integrity necessary to work toward unity and the intelligence to understand communism.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Libs were a little loose with Nazi last year

Apr 7, 2021, 9:52 AM

If memory serves

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Democrats are like moths to the flame

Jan 22, 2021, 12:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Hour great state of Sowth Carolinuh is in the news again ]

I don’t know it strengthens Trump so much as it

Jan 22, 2021, 12:44 PM

hurts Dems, but ya I agree

Jan 22, 2021, 12:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Hour great state of Sowth Carolinuh is in the news again ]

We all know how awful it is to put on shows while people are dying. Just look at Herman Cain.

And Brian Sicknick.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Weak

Jan 22, 2021, 12:41 PM

Re: Weak

Jan 22, 2021, 1:27 PM

Let us know where you see someone putting off Covid relief and you might have a point. P.S. I named two of MANY.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Jan 22, 2021, 1:47 PM

Jan 22, 2021, 3:16 PM

I'd be happy to, but I'm fortunate enough not to know the names of the fools at his rallies, other than Herman Cain.

And you still haven't let us know where you see someone putting off Covid relief.

- Jonathan Swift

Jan 22, 2021, 3:39 PM

Apr 6, 2021, 9:40 PM

Show me any other likely source of his COVID.

- Jonathan Swift

Apr 6, 2021, 9:43 PM

Apr 7, 2021, 9:48 AM

Yes.

- Jonathan Swift

Jan 22, 2021, 10:39 AM

Dems like beating a dead horse. Trump is gone. He will never win federal office again. If he couldn't beat a 78 yr old stuttering, basement dwelling, career politician like Biden, he couldn't beat someone else down the road. This is all political BS to put the Pub Senators on the record.

If the choice is to put the country first rather than scoring political points, I can't see what the point of this exercise is.

Having said all that, Butch better get his money up front. I hope he has the speech patterns of McMaster or better yet the late Senator Sam Ervin. If we have to have this circus to remove an already removed President, let's stretch this nonsense out forever, so nothing gets done of value. Great plan Dems!! COVID relief languishes--nice job Nancy!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're telling me they didn't want to trust his defense

Jan 22, 2021, 10:42 AM

to Matt "DUI" Gaetz or Jim "I never even took the bar exam" Jordan? Color me shocked.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What about Rudy?***

Jan 22, 2021, 11:57 AM

- Jonathan Swift

I think he already has several hearings scheduled

Jan 22, 2021, 12:03 PM

in the court of Public Opinion.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In front of the 4 seasons

Jan 22, 2021, 12:04 PM

lawn care.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1,087
Archives - General Boards Archive