Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jeff Scott to USF.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 38
| visibility 861

Jeff Scott to USF.

Dec 9, 2019, 8:36 AM

Allegedly.

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't see that panning out well for him***

Dec 9, 2019, 8:37 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Why? Because of his fear of spiders?***

Dec 9, 2019, 8:39 AM

There's a huge step between being a coordinator and

Dec 9, 2019, 8:43 AM

being HC.

Jeff is a great OC. I'm not convinced that will translate to HC.

Also, he's making really really good money with very little stress right now.

This new job will be totally opposite. I think this is a leverage tool for more money for him and Tony.

And not spiders. Sweet sweet Florida poon.

Message was edited by: FBCoachSC®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How would you know?***

Dec 9, 2019, 8:45 AM

Re: How would you know?***

Dec 9, 2019, 9:05 AM

Image result for flip the bird gif

Let's say, for argument's sake, that someone

Dec 9, 2019, 11:50 AM [ in reply to How would you know?*** ]

here ued to be a coordinator, got the head job and is now a coordinator. Well, I think that person's opinion in said situation would hold some value.

So, here's the deal FBCoachSC® is Will Muschamp. I know he has hid it well, and I don't think he minds me telling all of you that. Clearly he's a much better coordinator than head coach, it's clear.

Ts and Ps for him going forward

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#### man you're gonna get me in trouble with Ray

Dec 9, 2019, 12:03 PM

sike.

I could butt fuq his wife and not be fired.

I have a feeling he won't be as missed as if Elliot left.

Dec 9, 2019, 8:46 AM [ in reply to There's a huge step between being a coordinator and ]

And I'm sure Dabo has a list of replacements, if he even needs to be replaced.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Streeter to co OC

Dec 9, 2019, 8:50 AM

done.

would Elliot be pissed?

Dec 9, 2019, 10:13 AM

I'm sure he'd love that single OC money

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I doubt it.

Dec 9, 2019, 12:00 PM

Elliott sees that the system works here. My guess is that he still has a LOT of input on who the co-coordinator is though. I'm not sure money is an issue for Clemson assistants. Also, I get the feeling form his comments that Elliott doesn't really desire a head coach gig, but who knows.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There are several assistants in waiting

Dec 9, 2019, 8:50 AM [ in reply to I have a feeling he won't be as missed as if Elliot left. ]

Serving as “consultants” that will be vying to move up.

If anybody in the profession knows the difference between being an assistant and a head coach, it’s Jeff Scott. He’s already seen it from all sides.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

While I dont like it at the time, truthfully some turnover

Dec 9, 2019, 9:31 AM [ in reply to I have a feeling he won't be as missed as if Elliot left. ]

is good, even when you are talking about great employees. Having new blood in coaches meetings offering different opinions, self scouting tips, new schemes. If we stay the same, we fall behind.

Good luck to coach Scott. I know he will do a great job.

I look forward to Coach Swinney's announcement of replacement.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You sound like every consultant my company has ever hired.

Dec 9, 2019, 12:10 PM

“Our research shows that everything is working flawlessly. Therefore, we recommend a couple re-org, because change for change’s sake is always good. That’ll be $750k.”

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Almost 5 years after spending big money to hire a consultant

Dec 9, 2019, 12:18 PM

we're struggling with the problems that the reorganization caused. I guess the company was going to act on it regardless since they spent the money, and now they wonder why there is no communication or clear chain of authority. Maybe some day, they'll figure out a happy medium between our original methodology of the company owners making every minute decision to our current state of nobody making a decision. Of course, I fully expect to be retired by that point.

You’re a veritable worker barbarian, impervious

Dec 9, 2019, 12:23 PM

To common stupidity and inanity. I know many who have worked there...you’re the only one who has been there longer than 18 months.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've used a very solid philosophy to maintain that longevity

Dec 9, 2019, 2:24 PM

Fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.

Them's fightin words!

Dec 9, 2019, 2:02 PM [ in reply to You sound like every consultant my company has ever hired. ]

I am currently "dealing" with a consultant that parlayed his consulting into a full time gig here.

We are living through his marvelous ideas now.

I'm scared of spiders Coach.

Dec 9, 2019, 9:03 AM [ in reply to Why? Because of his fear of spiders?*** ]

APM sees it as a good first HC gig.

Dec 9, 2019, 10:24 AM [ in reply to Don't see that panning out well for him*** ]

Better than taking on a program that is way down. Better than taking on a big program at first. Scott has good ties in FL. Pretty nice set up for him.

One thing no one has mentioned is staffing. Wonder if he will try to take some Tiger staff with him?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think it’s just a bad job

Dec 9, 2019, 8:51 AM

from watching Skip Holtz go from super successful at ECU and then go to USF and can’t recruit and couldn’t hardly win 2 games a season. It was a dumpster fire. I think it’s just a bad job.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hood get in here and give your 2 cents off the record

Dec 9, 2019, 8:55 AM

Since you can be a little more candid in here than in that other cess pool.

davidhood®

LILHOOD

while we’re at it David

Dec 9, 2019, 9:03 AM

Hop on Amazon and get an external mic for your cell phone. Having someone stand 10 feet away and hold up an iPhone SE while John Swofford’s weak voice competes with other guys in the background telling fart jokes really doesn’t work.

Kthnxbye

Re: Hood get in here and give your 2 cents off the record

Dec 9, 2019, 12:25 PM [ in reply to Hood get in here and give your 2 cents off the record ]

Thank you Mr. Miner

Dec 9, 2019, 12:42 PM [ in reply to Hood get in here and give your 2 cents off the record ]

I can feel good, good, good, GOOD ABOUT HOOD!

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who?***

Dec 9, 2019, 8:59 AM

Dabo Lite.***

Dec 9, 2019, 9:04 AM

Lil Dab

Dec 9, 2019, 9:06 AM

Isn’t his main forte recruiting?

Pillow or box.***

Dec 9, 2019, 9:09 AM

Jeff and Brad like rats jumping off a sinking ship.

Dec 9, 2019, 9:32 AM

it's painful to watch the relentless cycling out.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL ^^^^^

Dec 9, 2019, 9:54 AM

Ate bad oatmeal. ??

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jeff Scott to USF.

Dec 9, 2019, 9:51 AM

https://www.si.com/college/clemson/football/jeff-scott-leaves-clemson-for-usf/

staying through the post-season - all that matters!***

Dec 9, 2019, 12:39 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

fake news.***

Dec 9, 2019, 1:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Jeff Scott to USF. ]

fake news

Dec 9, 2019, 5:01 PM

https://twitter.com/USFFootball?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Re: Jeff Scott to USF.

Dec 9, 2019, 1:32 PM

I think it's a good stepping stone on his path to being a top school's head coach.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Somethings up

Dec 9, 2019, 3:23 PM

they were supposed to have a press conference at 10am. So far crickets from both sides.

Presser. People in the know call them pressers***

Dec 9, 2019, 3:29 PM

Replies: 38
| visibility 861
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic