Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Holding in football and college football especially
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 2,345

Holding in football and college football especially

Jan 2, 2021, 2:06 AM

It has become apparent that holding is not being called any more and it has gotten to an unacceptable point. How do you have the talent from a Defensive perspective for both OSU and Clemson and there are no holding calls?

It is really bad across the board in college and pro.

It has gotten ridiculous. Just change the rule to the oline can tackle and grab outside of the shoulder pads. At least this way you are not cheating the game.

Note: I am not saying this changes the game at all, but I am sick of the no calls.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Holding in football and college football especially

Jan 2, 2021, 2:16 AM

Once again the dreaded pandemic called Holding rears it's ugly head.
When your winning grabbing the shoulder pads is never called. But once you get your@$$ handed to you on a silver platter there is more grabbing the shoulder pads than Carter has those little liver pills.
It's only holding if it's called .Get over it. We lost.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2021, 2:34 AM

Did not say it changed the outcome of the game. We got beat by a better team. You missed the point as we know ours guys probably did their fair share too. Hence why I noted the defensive talent on both sides of the ball.

The issue is it is rampant and has gotten worse in the game over the years across the board. Just change the rule already instead of frustrating fans by not calling it at all. Over all observation of the sport in general.

Jan 2, 2021, 2:34 AM [ in reply to Re: Holding in football and college football especially ]

Did not say it changed the outcome of the game. We got beat by a better team. You missed the point as we know ours guys probably did their fair share too. Hence why I noted the defensive talent on both sides of the ball.

The issue is it is rampant and has gotten worse in the game over the years across the board. Just change the rule already instead of frustrating fans by not calling it at all. Over all observation of the sport in general.

Jan 2, 2021, 2:34 AM [ in reply to Re: Holding in football and college football especially ]

Jan 2, 2021, 2:36 AM [ in reply to Re: Holding in football and college football especially ]

Jan 2, 2021, 2:36 AM [ in reply to Re: Holding in football and college football especially ]

Jan 22, 2022, 9:12 AM [ in reply to Re: Holding in football and college football especially ]

Replies: 13
| visibility 2,345
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic