Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
HAs anyone here ever been kicked off Twitter for advocating
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 532

HAs anyone here ever been kicked off Twitter for advocating

Jan 12, 2021, 2:39 PM

for lower taxes?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ooo, ooo, I like this game

Jan 12, 2021, 2:43 PM

How about for advocating gun rights? Or preaching fiscal responsibility? Or smaller government?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Ron Paul was

Jan 12, 2021, 2:48 PM

this weekend/week if I recall.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

That was Facebook

Jan 12, 2021, 2:50 PM

For "violating community standards," but neither party has given specifics as to what that was. And I don't think it was over lowering taxes.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

His wife called out the hypocrisy

Jan 12, 2021, 2:53 PM [ in reply to Ron Paul was ]

that the left is spewing about insurrection and sedition. The overlords don't take kindly to being called out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: His wife called out the hypocrisy

Jan 12, 2021, 2:56 PM

Do you know of another insurrection or act of mass sedition that took place recently that we are all ignoring? I don’t seem to recall one.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

one hasn't happened

Jan 12, 2021, 2:59 PM

there were not enough people there to overtake a Chuckie Cheese from Paul Blart.

They got inside, everyone was safe by that time and then the mayhem began. There was no way a transfer of power was going to be held, no one was going to be hanged, no one was going to be taken hostage. Just let it go.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So let's say BLM guys decide to kidnap Ivanka...

Jan 12, 2021, 3:02 PM

and enter the premises of her palatial estate to do so but are subdued by security.

It's not a kidnapping if she's not there to kidnap?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't forget that...

Jan 12, 2021, 3:05 PM

The night before it happened Wednesday, Manac was on here calling the 10 guys outside Hawley's house "brown shirts".

Foolish

Jan 12, 2021, 3:04 PM [ in reply to one hasn't happened ]

-Again, you cheered it on and hoped it would be a coup. I can link your post.

-No one was safe. Officers were dragged down steps and beaten. An officer was beaten to death. I can post videos of the blows exchanged by both sides.

-Nobody shows up in tactical gear, face covered, zip ties around his belt, without planning to take hostages. That was the plan of many of them.

You are naive and are trying to cover your tracks for your cheerleading. You know it was a bad look, and now you are spouting off the talking points to cover for this atrocity.

Re: Foolish

Jan 12, 2021, 3:26 PM

Re: one hasn't happened

Jan 12, 2021, 4:51 PM [ in reply to one hasn't happened ]

manac,

A lot of people who were actually there seem to disagree with you.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So when protesters took over part of Seattle including

Jan 12, 2021, 5:02 PM [ in reply to Re: His wife called out the hypocrisy ]

flooding a courthouse (with people) it wasn't an insurrection because the government stepped back and let them have it? I recall an entire Police Station being evacuated and rioted upon.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 532
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic