Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Gallman Article - NYPost
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 2,503

Gallman Article - NYPost

Dec 7, 2020, 11:09 AM

NY Media and rest of Giants Nation starting to really buy in on Gallman. Article from NYPost this morning after his huge day. This quote really stood out to me:

“[Coach Judge] brought an all-in culture of team,” Gallman told Fox before the game. “This isn’t exactly what I felt in college at Clemson, but it’s something close.”

I hope he stays in NY after this season but I am happy that he will at least sign a big contract somewhere if we can't keep him here.

https://nypost.com/2020/12/07/wayne-gallmans-rise-with-giants-isnt-slowing-down/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here's another Gallman article from the Post

Dec 7, 2020, 11:26 AM

https://nypost.com/2020/12/06/giants-wayne-gallman-eli-manning-once-farted-in-my-face/

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

His story is a perfect example that shows, making it in the

Dec 7, 2020, 11:36 AM

NFL is as much dependent on circumstances as it is talent.

Prior to Saquan Barkley getting injured, Wayne was being pushed down the depth chart, and at one point stories were out that he was about to be cut due to other running back acquisitions. Then, coaching change, main RB injured, and suddenly he gets a chance, and makes the most of it.

I still say Tajh Boyd never got that fair shake in the NFL. There are many QBs on NFL rosters right now with less talent than him. When it comes to QBs, the NFL views them apparently like they do former head coaches. They just keep recycling the old ones in a lot of cases, instead of giving newer ones a shot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NYG really didn't even want to give him a chance after

Dec 7, 2020, 11:42 AM

Barkley got hurt. They signed Devonta Freeman and kept Gallman on the bench until Freeman went down.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tajh was a great college quarterback who to threw to NFL

Dec 7, 2020, 11:50 AM

talent at WR, tight end and running back. Accuracy issues in college were masked by NFL talent around him. They couldn’t be hidden when throwing against NFL talent on defense.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: His story is a perfect example that shows, making it in the

Dec 7, 2020, 1:27 PM [ in reply to His story is a perfect example that shows, making it in the ]

Loved TB, but there were basic throws he couldn't make.

He couldn't throw to the flat to save his life.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 2,503
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic