Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey allorangeallthetime....nice bike
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Hey allorangeallthetime....nice bike

Nov 4, 2017, 11:02 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey allorangeallthetime....nice bike

Nov 4, 2017, 11:22 AM

Thanks, it needs a new owner after 13 years. I bought it new still in the crate in 2004, but with my back injury issues, I only ride it on occasion now, and that's less than a 100 miles a year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2017, 11:51 AM

I don't ride but that is one awesome paint job on that bike man. Hate to hear about your back.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2017, 12:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey allorangeallthetime....nice bike ]

I hate you are unable to ride much. You're bike is awesome and if I had the money!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2017, 11:45 AM

Coy, how’d you get that motorcycle up there on the high dive?! And don’t answer the phone uddnn, uddnn.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

how many coots did you run off the road with that thing?

Nov 4, 2017, 11:54 AM

that is most important stat when selling a beautiful, used motorbike.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bonus points for contact***

Nov 4, 2017, 11:56 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: how many coots did you run off the road with that thing?

Nov 4, 2017, 1:33 PM [ in reply to how many coots did you run off the road with that thing? ]

I live here in cootlumbia, they do complement the looks of the Bike all the time with adding if it didn't have the Paw. I thank them and ride on!!!

Over the 13 years since I bought it, with the customized paint, add on's and exchanges for looks, plus the engine redone for more cubic inches and power, also exchanged the stock Harley carb for the street performance Mikuni HSR42 for very quick throttle response. It's not your daddy's Harley, this one will most definitely Giddy up!!! When I bought this Harley, it was a pearl white stock Heritage Softail custom. Only experienced long time Harley owners will know what it started out as, and is still registered as a Heritage Softail Custom, it's only customized. I have right at $28,000 invested in it, and it's for sale $15,000 Firm. It only cost me about $600. a year for insurance and a oil change once a year sitting inside it's enclosed building and covered....

PS: it also has ghost Paws in all the orange paint that are seen in the sun shine!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic