Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey Georgia tech
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Hey Georgia tech

Oct 12, 2020, 6:57 PM

You are next!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

focussed on the prey!***

Oct 12, 2020, 7:11 PM

Re: focussed on the prey!***

Oct 12, 2020, 7:14 PM

He might need some protection for his pocket protector!

Guys, please smoke the Ramblin' Wreck in Atlanta one more

Oct 12, 2020, 7:46 PM

time for me, to make up for the "Fumble Touchdown" 33-28 loss in 1975.

I got over it a long time ago, of course. Like Hail I did..... :(

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geoff Collins has them pointed right; but

Oct 12, 2020, 7:54 PM

Collins will eventually win there for sure. I like his little word play using: ATL

Subliminal message to the greater Atlanta players out there who would want to represent "The A"! But Collins calls it: Above The Line.

He like Dabo says, "you don't get on the field if you are not All In"! His take is: Above The Line. Clever!

No doubt that area has a ton of talent and if this scheme works they could steal a few Clemson targets. Especially with stadium upgrades planned. But, they aren't there as of this weekend. Heading there and being there are different things.
Tigers should win this one comfortably unless their Freshman QB just plays out of his mind against the Tigers D.

GT has some good DL guys; but they aren't deep. This will be an issue for them against the Tigers!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Guys, please smoke the Ramblin' Wreck in Atlanta one more

Oct 12, 2020, 7:54 PM [ in reply to Guys, please smoke the Ramblin' Wreck in Atlanta one more ]

I expect we will be a little flat after that Miami game but still should be able to handle The Wreck.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Guys, please smoke the Ramblin' Wreck in Atlanta one more

Oct 12, 2020, 8:05 PM

2000® said:

I expect we will be a little flat after that Miami game but still should be able to handle The Wreck.

Hoping the coaches pull out the North Carolina video from last year! Freshman QB playing at home with nothing to lose. Sims has that DW4 demeanor where he doesn't get too high or too low. If a play is there he will make it. Hoping our DL will get to him early and often and put pressure on GT early in this contest. They won't quit - not who they are - but hopefully a fast start by the Tigers helps get some reserves in who want to go out and earn "more minutes"! I like our back ups in general. But, I think our reserve OL and reserve LB's need more work in live action.

Hoping that is the case. But, GT will be fired up and will "like everybody else" give us their best! This is what people don't understand - you have teams playing way above their heads when they play us. Why? National exposure. Feeling they are earning respect. Etc. Whatever it is - we rarely get opponents B or C game. Clemson has had to figure out how to win even when we aren't on our A game.

Most opponents in the ACC including Notre Dame could not stay on the field with Clemson playing on full A game mode. Not even close! The depth and the experience we have in the coaching staff would be overwhelming!

My prediction: Clemson 42 - GT 14. One TD by GT starters then a late TD by back ups.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey Georgia tech

Oct 12, 2020, 8:16 PM

https://youtu.be/sTDENzpW7tw

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic