Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
When a team cannot finish....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

When a team cannot finish....

Mar 2, 2019, 8:24 PM

It is mental. Need to make change. And BB did not even look upset with the no call.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: When a team cannot finish....

Mar 2, 2019, 9:05 PM

Bob Huggins would have gone nuts over that no call

Re: When a team cannot finish....

Mar 2, 2019, 9:15 PM

He never does. Just keeps taking it and taking it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He’s made a lot of money here...

Mar 2, 2019, 9:24 PM

and no one really expects him to win games like that. No one expects him to get teams into the NCAA tournament, even as a play-in game last four in sacrificial lamb for the 1st round slaughter... why should he get upset? Our fans will call it a good loss and he’ll be back to make another $2.5 million next year. If I was him I’d be pretty happy!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He’s made a lot of money here...

Mar 2, 2019, 9:46 PM

Back then the ACC didn't have a no speaking about officials rule. If Brad does he's fined $20,000. That's why I think it's crucial for fans to share their distaste for acc officiating when we get the hat job in any sport. They clearly were protecting the blue blood tonight by choking on an obvious call. That call is called 99% of the time in any other game, but tonight wasn't. Why???? I want the papers to write about it. I want people to question the protected officials of the ACC which have been bias for a long time against Clemson. That's how things change. That will show you don't come to Clemson and do that without paying consequences. Do you think that call happens at duke against Duke??? No... If the roles were reversed tonight does UNC get that call? U bet they do.

Re: He’s made a lot of money here...

Mar 3, 2019, 8:10 AM

While I agree with your assessment the argument go both ways. How many times over the years have other schools complained that Clemson football has been given unfair treatment? And many of those complaints have been just as justified as last night. Bottom line is simple. They made critical 3s and made plays when we did not. They won with their coach in the locker room. Does the noncall stink? Yes. Was it a foul? Most likely. But we have been laying eggs all year.....Miami, Nebraska, NC State that last night was just magnified. We've had chances this year and didn't capitalize on them. Go Tigers

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic