Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Attention LSU tigerdroppings trolls:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Attention LSU tigerdroppings trolls:

Jan 16, 2020, 1:58 PM

The word of the day is :

sar·casm
/?sär?kaz?m/
noun
the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

You’re welcome.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now you have to define irony, mock, convey and contempt for

Jan 16, 2020, 2:44 PM

them.

Even if they have LSU Degrees

Jan 16, 2020, 2:53 PM

I doubt that barren wasteland of knowledge teaches that literary concept.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Even if they have LSU Degrees

Jan 16, 2020, 3:13 PM

Just give that place back to the French, but I highly doubt that they would want that cesspool back. They knew what they were doing when they gratefully sold it to the U.S.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, that could be true, but think about this:

Jan 16, 2020, 3:52 PM

The Louisiana Purchase cost 15 Million dollars. If it is worthless,

New York only cost $24 and some beads. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well

Jan 16, 2020, 4:20 PM

the property value has plummeted since LSU opened its doors

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Attention LSU tigerdroppings trolls:

Jan 16, 2020, 3:41 PM

Come on Tiger fans. The game is over and we lost. Let's talk about all the good stuff that is happening here at Clemson and will continue to happen. Some of the top recruits in the country are now sitting in the classrooms at Clemson and we will be gathering in just a few short weeks to see these new guys in action in the spring game. Everything I see re our football program bodes well into the future. Most of you will be watching our program grow and prosper long after I am gone.

Basketball? Our first win at North Carolina since 1926 and defeating No. 3 Duke, all within a four day span. It's a start and could use our support and encouragement. The girls softball team adds anther chapter to our athletic program and as soon as the snow melts we'll be watching our guys on the baseball diamond.

So, we have many topics related to our athletic program to keep us informed, enlightened and focused on our Tigers. If that is not enough to keep your mind occupied, there are always reports on all of the good stuff occurring in the research labs and class rooms on the campus. And, if we want to garner a few laughs and wonder how the other half lives, we can always go over to FGF. But don't ever admit you visited the FGF board or you may be booted from TNet.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 16, 2020, 3:59 PM

Could you PLEASE stop telling the rest of us on this board to "move on, we lost let it go", etc????? You and all the rest of the posters!!!! This is a message board, we are having fun messaging, What right do you have to tell ANYONE what to do.?

Jan 16, 2020, 4:04 PM

Take it easy on Joe...he’s a legend around these parts. I hope to survive this world as long as he has.

He's a legend.That gives him every right.

Jan 16, 2020, 4:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Attention LSU tigerdroppings trolls: ]

to say what he pleases!
Joe21® keeps it real. And keeps it simple.

Re: He's a legend.That gives him every right.

Jan 16, 2020, 7:25 PM

This is America!!! And THAT gives Me the right to say anything I want!!!! Also, a side note" this is the 100th year celebration for women's right to vote, and I think as a woman I prefer to thank THOSE legends ahead of Joe. GIRLPOWER!

Puhleeze. You're no more a woman than you are a Clemson fan.***

Jan 16, 2020, 9:34 PM

you goin on that Gal march in DC next week and all.

Jan 16, 2020, 9:42 PM [ in reply to Re: He's a legend.That gives him every right. ]

don't foget yo hat

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 16, 2020, 10:20 PM [ in reply to Re: He's a legend.That gives him every right. ]

easily most irrelevant post I have read on here. Girl power could use some brain power.

You're trying to prove giving that right was a mistake***

Jan 17, 2020, 10:04 AM [ in reply to Re: He's a legend.That gives him every right. ]

nm

Message was edited by: CTiger423®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clearly a mistake in history.. ***

Jan 17, 2020, 10:07 AM [ in reply to Re: He's a legend.That gives him every right. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Jan 17, 2020, 10:37 AM [ in reply to Re: He's a legend.That gives him every right. ]

If it wasn't because of Joe you wouldn't have that right...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh I forgot, these cheese head millennials can’t handle constructive criticism

Jan 16, 2020, 10:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Attention LSU tigerdroppings trolls: ]

I’m guilty of what Joe is asking me politely to consider and I’m going to take his advice bc he’s much wiser than I. And it makes too much sense.

Jan 16, 2020, 10:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Attention LSU tigerdroppings trolls: ]

It was not my intent nor do I want to tell other people what to do. My intent was to point out all of the good stuff about Clemson we could also recognize and discuss. Keep it positive.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 16, 2020, 9:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Attention LSU tigerdroppings trolls: ]

Thank you Joe! I have been meaning to ask you. My great uncle Gen William Hood Simpson commanded the 9th Army in WWII. I know they were under Gen Montgomery for part of the campaign but were in Belgium and Northern France and Germany. Was your unit ever under 9th Army command?

I would like to salute you for your service and for your stories and insight!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They’re gonna want credit hours towards their LSU degree

Jan 16, 2020, 7:31 PM

for that lesson you just gave them.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: They’re gonna want credit hours towards their LSU degree

Jan 16, 2020, 8:03 PM

If you're going to troll someone, at least be funny. Or at least have the GUTS to respond in a GENUINE way!

Make up your mind ... is this a free country or not?

Jan 17, 2020, 8:37 AM

Is this a message board where everyone’s comments are valid, or is it not?

You seem to want to have it both ways.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They understood "the use of" in that definition, but the

Jan 16, 2020, 8:06 PM

rest may as well been in Chinese to them.

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic