Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Herschel Walker has a word for America
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Herschel Walker has a word for America

Sep 21, 2020, 3:27 AM

https://youtu.be/y7pxx6uokp8

Yep its political, but so is every other post on this board. But its a good message, pretty sure its from his heart and not from monetary gain. Hate him or love him, listen to what he says. People need yo love each other!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have 2 words for ICATiger: wrong board***

Sep 21, 2020, 6:39 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have 2 words for ICATiger: wrong board***

Sep 21, 2020, 7:07 AM

He is a football player, one of the best in college, that is talking about a previous football team owner. I can assure there is a lot more football relevance in this thread than just about 40% of the other threads. There have been an onslaught of topics that had zero football association although the percentage has been better since we put feet on the field. That said, there is still a good message there from HW that some people need to hear. This country needs to know that Trump is a human being and that he has heart and soul. I am afraid that enough people dont recognize our American leaders and police as humans, otherwise how does someone just walk up and shoot two cops sitting in a car like they were swatting flies.

I'm afraid of what happens after elections because some radicals are going to go bezerck and I dont want my country to foster such turmoil. If Mr. Walker's short video can help in any way, then I would gladly post it on every site I can gain access too. Post-election protests are already gaining steam, Hillary is spreading the word which tells me they know they are being tested and turmoil in our society and economy only helps the needy.

So yeah, board material is questionable but still more related than other threads as well as may help the post election hangover.

He's never been a Clemson Tiger

Sep 21, 2020, 7:50 AM

and never scored against them!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: Herschel Walker has a word for America

Sep 21, 2020, 7:08 AM

Great message. Thank you.

WRONG BOARD MORAN!!!***

Sep 21, 2020, 8:06 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Sep 21, 2020, 9:29 AM

You and Herschel both need to get a life,! Hershel millionaire, Donald trump millionaire, birds of a feather.

Joe biden..millionaire.***

Sep 21, 2020, 9:34 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Joe biden..millionaire.***

Sep 21, 2020, 9:47 AM

Yep being rich is only bad when it’s a republican apparently.

a millionaire doesn't mean much these days

Sep 21, 2020, 11:57 AM

there are many on tigernet

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seems to mean something to mogrip55.***

Sep 21, 2020, 12:36 PM

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

“I never scored on a Clemson defense”. Right Board?***

Sep 21, 2020, 11:40 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just hope those on the “right” take heed as well..

Sep 21, 2020, 11:54 AM

Cause if Trump loses, my greatest fear is that the groups who currently have bought up most of the ammo, forming militias to defend cities, and are all about flaunting their 2nd amendment rights even as young as 17... will be able to not radicalize when and if Biden wins. Will they heed Walker’s words as well? Most NRA, gun carrying, ammo purchasing, AR-15 having folks are on the right- I’m guessing. I could be wrong- that’s scarier to me when it comes to radicalization after a political lost.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gun and ammo sales will soar if trump loses. Why?

Sep 21, 2020, 11:56 AM

Cause violence And violent response will be the first way people will tend to react to losing. If the left wins, they will rest. The other side will get restless- mark my words. It happened after Obama in 2008 and 2012.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm guessing you fail to see the hypocrisy in your post

Sep 21, 2020, 12:20 PM

but cool...you do you

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

If you cannot understand the purpose of the 2nd amendment,

Sep 21, 2020, 12:50 PM [ in reply to Gun and ammo sales will soar if trump loses. Why? ]

how in the world can you understand what is written in the 66 books of the Bible?

I don't recall anyone on the right rioting and destroying their community during the election years when Obama was elected. If you think the left will "rest" if Biden is elected, you're intentionally delusional.

Why did everyone buy so many guns and ammunition during March? Was it because they thought that Trump would not be re-elected? Or maybe it was the overreach by local and state leaders?

I cannot imagine why anyone would want to buy a gun when those on the left are calling for police to be defunded and replaced with social workers based on lies that are amplified by the complicit mainstream media. And those on the left calling for MORE gun laws when they don't enforce the gun laws on the books and have implemented bail reform that lets violent criminals out of jail because of some "social" justice.

"Pastor" Brown, what's going on is described perfectly by the Apostle Paul in Romans 1:28-32 since Romans 1:24-27 has already taken place in this country starting over 50 years ago.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What your saying is definitely another way of telling the story

Sep 21, 2020, 12:54 PM

I respect that.

Sep 21, 2020, 12:04 PM

I agree with him, but we don't have that type of leadership nor would the media ever allow it to happen.

Sep 21, 2020, 12:04 PM

Who knew how much some of y’all liked Herschel Walker...

Sep 21, 2020, 12:33 PM

Love this man. I know it must be hard for him to speak out on his personal beliefs but he doesn't let criticism stop him. He's a man of strong convictions and strong faith. A great football player who never scored a touchdown against Clemson.

Sep 21, 2020, 1:36 PM

Yep ..... I don't care where Hershel played ..... he is a great man and right on target with his message.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic