Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Here's a question for the bored...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,554

Here's a question for the bored...

Dec 29, 2020, 3:28 PM

Clemson will be, without question or exception, the best team OcryO State has played this season and, quite frankly, in the last couple of years.

Could Clemson say the same about OcryO State? I think not. I contend that Notre Dame, Texas A&M and possibly even Miami are all better.

What say ye !?!?!?!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Here's a question for the bored...

Dec 29, 2020, 3:38 PM

I'd agree that we are the best team that they have played in the last few years. However, we have been a consistent top 3 team during this time period, so would likely be the best team on most teams schedules.

Removing teams we have played in the playoffs, I think Ohio State is at least the most talented team we play. I think they are quite a bit better than Miami. Texas A&M is over-rated in my opinion. I believe Ohio State and Notre Dame are similar in that they have good offensive lines, but are somewhat weak in the secondary. But, Ohio State has a more dynamic QB, and significantly better wide receivers than Notre Dame.

We recruit too many of the same players that Ohio State does for me to think our talent level is significantly better than theirs. I just believe we are better coached, and a more experienced team this year. Our defense is mostly healthy now, and we have the better QB. I still feel pretty confident in this game, barring major mistakes/turnovers.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2020, 3:40 PM

No, not if being honest. I’d equate them to maybe UNC or possibly El Cid.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2020, 3:41 PM

I don’t know pal. That Indiana team I saw the Buckeyes play was a pretty good team. Syracuse or Georgia Tech would have to play their best to beat the Hoosiers !

Dec 29, 2020, 3:50 PM

But what about NW or Indiana ???

Dec 29, 2020, 3:54 PM

Miami and Notre Dame suck.

Dec 29, 2020, 5:53 PM

As much as I hate to say it, they probably are. As much fun as we make of them, they are very talented. I think our edge is in coaching, and better talent level at more positions.

Plus Ryan Day drinks Fresca

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2020, 6:11 PM

My question would be...
What would have happened if Justin Fields had stayed at Uga? Would Ohst have made it to the CFP? Would uga be there? Ohst's defense was good last year, along with most of their offense. We have seen what happens with a sub par qb,i.e. haskins. I'm not sure ohst would be claiming as many wins without Fields.

I heard Ryan Day drinks citra

Dec 29, 2020, 6:15 PM

Clemson is definitely better than Ohio State.

But not sure there is any reason to believe those other schools are better than Ohio State, especially Miami.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,554
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic