Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Here is what makes Dabo...Dabo
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Here is what makes Dabo...Dabo

Jul 12, 2019, 12:47 PM

I was listening to the ACC radio on Sirius XM radio. The host was bashing Dabo for bringing Simpson from the OL. "Everyone in the media wants to talk to Trevor and Dabo, for the life of me is bringing Simpson on the offensive side of the ball.."

From what I read in the past, Simpson is very vocal in the locker room and is a possible team captain this year.

Last year with the whole Kelly Bryant situation. Dabo did not play Kelly in the Syracuse game and allowed Bryant to transfer. Any other coach might not have done that, and would have been looking out for his coaching stats. During Bryant's multiple media interviews and blogging stories, Dabo did not once bad mouth Bryant.

Most kids understand that to win a job you have to be the best. Nothing is promised to you. This has been Dabos Philosophy since day 1.

What makes Dabo in my view GREAT is: I don't care what the media or bloggers think of me. I'm going to look after my boys the best that God lets me. I'm going to honor every single player and respect my seniors. I want to teach them that not everything is promised, but worked for in life. That includes football. I want the best character kids, and a not-in-it-for gain coaching staff. Do what is right in life. Football is just a sport, and treating others respectfully pays dividends in the future. Carry yourself respectfully and honor your family.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Here is what makes Dabo...Dabo

Jul 12, 2019, 12:59 PM

Paul Finebaum was the ESPN talking head and who cares what he says! He is the north end of a south bound mule.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 12, 2019, 1:15 PM

Or, the south end of a north bound mule.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Either way,... An Axx's Axx!***

Jul 12, 2019, 4:14 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 12, 2019, 1:01 PM

Kelly didnt show up after the demotion. Dabo had said he could stay and he wouldnt play him but that never got tested because KB bolted. Given what happened in the game it would have been immediately tested. This is exactly why I think Feaster should stay. Things change suddenly and he could be in line for lots of carries but its his choice

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic