Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Heaven gained another dog this morning.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 39
| visibility 1

Heaven gained another dog this morning.

May 27, 2020, 1:49 PM

We put our 14 year old boxer mix down this morning. One of the toughest things I've ever done. I still get choked up just writing this. She was a great dog, survived two types of cancer over the past several years and bounced back from death's doorstep on more than one occasion when we thought we would lose her. Thankfully she didn't suffer through a long drawn out event leading up to today and for that I am eternally thankful.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Heaven gained another dog this morning.

May 27, 2020, 1:52 PM

Bless you my friend! Our fur buddies are truly family members. That's one of the most difficult things I've ever had to do as well. You are in my prayers.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Boxers are sweet pups. This guy guards our back porch...

May 27, 2020, 1:53 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Boxers are sweet pups. This guy guards our back porch...

May 27, 2020, 2:05 PM

Is this real?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Yes

May 27, 2020, 2:40 PM

no fake pigs hear

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Boxers are sweet pups. This guy guards our back porch...

May 27, 2020, 2:28 PM [ in reply to Boxers are sweet pups. This guy guards our back porch... ]

probably doesn't eat much or bark a lot.always a plus.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

May 27, 2020, 1:55 PM

Dang man, hate to hear that. We do love our pups, don't we? Post a pic if you get a chance

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very sorry to hear this. Losing a family pet is one of the

May 27, 2020, 1:57 PM

hardest things I have had to live through.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

May 27, 2020, 2:01 PM
Kona 022.jpg(83.1 K)

This was the day we brought her home a few weeks after I married my wife...her name was Kona

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what a cutie***

May 27, 2020, 2:08 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

May 28, 2020, 12:36 AM [ in reply to Re: Heaven gained another dog this morning. ]

sweet face on kona.

sorry for your loss

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

I'm sorry to hear that, it's always hard to say

May 27, 2020, 2:02 PM

goodbye to our pups.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I'm sorry to hear that, it's always hard to say

May 27, 2020, 2:30 PM

a vast understatement.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

May 27, 2020, 2:05 PM

My side kick Bella a Chihuahua who had been fighting Addison’s disease since she was 6 past during the night last Monday morning with a heart attack at 3am. She was 13 years old & lived 4 years longer than they said when she got it.

It’s tough when you get attached to mans best friend.

Praying for you to have peace and comfort during this time of grieving.

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

sorry about your pup***

May 27, 2020, 2:08 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

So sorry TigerInCH!!!

May 27, 2020, 2:09 PM

Without seeing your post, I entered one about my youngest son dealing with the same issue.

Your pain could not be any fresher in our lives . . . I ache with you.

Their memories will always make us smile and bring comfort. Thank you for taking great care of her!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am so sorry for your loss.

May 27, 2020, 2:19 PM

I will be praying for you and your family.

I believe you will see her again in heaven.

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: I am so sorry for your loss.

May 27, 2020, 2:33 PM

i'm counting on the Heaven part.

null

Re: I am so sorry for your loss.

May 27, 2020, 2:34 PM

I hate that... I’d take a dog over a lot of humans if I’m honest. Hang in there. Their time is just too brief.

May 27, 2020, 2:24 PM

lost our beloved Welsh terrier,Ziggy,not quite a year ago.can still get choked up today thinking about him.they are a wonderful breed in so many ways.he was 11-12 yrs.old.we knew that he wasn't going to last too much longer,so we planned for another dog before Ziggy left us.we've had both Welsh terriers and Airedales forever,it seems.the mrs. wanted a larger dog this time,and boy did we hit the jackpot with this new guy-a large type Airedale.official name is Arthur MacArthur 1V otherwise known simply as Mac.turns 1 yr. next month,and he is a force.already weighs 70-80.his line was bred for hunting.got him from a great breeder in ohio,just southeast of Columbus.(not sure they were too happy when they saw the natty decal on the back of my suv.),but everything went well,and here we are a yr. later with a great new dog.getting back to losing a best friend-we never forget the ones we've lost,but a new pup always helps by starting a new chapter.

null

May 27, 2020, 2:41 PM

:(

I well know how you feel.

May 27, 2020, 3:22 PM

God Bless all involved.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I well know how you feel.

May 27, 2020, 3:22 PM

God Bless all involved.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I well know how you feel.

May 27, 2020, 3:32 PM

Sorry for your loss. Pets are family, my Mom's dog has slept right by her bed since Dad passed as she has Dementia and even here in her last days on earth He is right there by her. Prayers for your family.

In my prayers

May 27, 2020, 4:56 PM

May God bless you

If only human beings exhibited the kind of unconditional

May 27, 2020, 5:19 PM

love and devotion that Man's Best Friend does, this world would be much closer to Heaven, by far, than what we live in now. Many prayers for your loss.

Sorry for your loss, never easy letting go of loved ones furry or himan

May 27, 2020, 5:59 PM

Prayers and thoughts with you and your family ????

saying goodbye to a dog is so tough

May 27, 2020, 6:07 PM

at 61 - I have said bye to too many - then do it again as I cannot see my life without one (or two).

i hate it - but i probably always hang on too long for my own selfish benefit. Just cant say goodbye.

prayers to you and your family.

someday - you will join them over the rainbow bridge!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm so sorry for your loss.

May 27, 2020, 6:12 PM

Prayers

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

May 27, 2020, 6:32 PM

Family members of the animal type mean more to me :( Stay strong.

May 27, 2020, 7:04 PM

So sorry for your loss ??.

May 27, 2020, 10:57 PM

All dogs go to heaven.....!!!!
??????

May 27, 2020, 11:00 PM

So sorry about your puppy. Great memories and time will help a lot.

May 27, 2020, 11:15 PM

I feel for ya. When you get a pup it’s just another animal at first and no big deal then all of a sudden it’s like one of your kids before you realize it. When something ever happens to my Ellie I’m gonna cry like the biggest baby on earth and then come here and poast so everybody can make me feel better. I know it’s gotta be tough, hang in there.

May 28, 2020, 1:23 AM

Sorry for the loss of your dog. I know if my dog passes it will be tuff for me. You will be in my prayers.

May 28, 2020, 3:57 AM

It’s the hardest thing to do. Cherish the memories.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Heaven gained another dog?

May 28, 2020, 7:06 AM

Sorry but the Bible says nothing about pets going to heaven. God created animals during the 6 days of creation and there will be animals on the new earth. Jesus death and resurrection was for mankind and not animals.

Re: Heaven gained another dog?

May 28, 2020, 7:30 AM

You may think you know Jesus, but I know for a fact Jesus would never say the hurtful words you do on this site. But yet I still pray for you to see the light and actually live like a true Christian and not just one on paper...By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another (John 13:35)

Re: Heaven gained another dog?

May 28, 2020, 2:48 PM

Amen!

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

May 29, 2020, 11:40 AM

sorry for your loss

https://enewspaper.latimes.com/infinity/article_share.aspx?guid=b0d8e6d1-98ba-49f6-b40a-71a0e9165298

Replies: 39
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic