Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Heard on radio, every USofC player currently..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 5,142

Heard on radio, every USofC player currently..

Jan 24, 2021, 8:39 PM

on NFL roster was recruited by Spurrier. Sounds kind of funny, sure seems like Spurrier has been gone longer than he actually has been. That statistic likely change this year as I am pretty sure Shi Smith will get drafted, heck he might have been recruited by Ole Ball Coach too? Who is their DB that is pretty good, Horn? He might get to NFL.

Anyway, I chuckled when I heard that after 4-5yrs of the BOOM! Ole Coots thought Spurrier left them with Dumpster Fire! I guarantee you that Beamer wishes he was starting with Post-Spurrier vs Post-Champ!

Those coots and the Fear Thumb crap, and photo-bombing Dabo, I enjoy every minute of their misery.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Heard on radio, every USofC player currently..

Jan 24, 2021, 8:43 PM

Absolutely....every second

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well, I'm sure he recruited kids that were still 2-3 years

Jan 24, 2021, 8:52 PM

away from finishing high school. Didn't Lane Kiffin offer a kid in middle school last year?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: well, I'm sure he recruited kids that were still 2-3 years

Jan 24, 2021, 8:58 PM

Yeah, for sure 2yrs at least and some of them may have come to Spurrier summer camps. Very likely guys in draft this yr could have been recruited by Spurrier. I guess that means Champ hasn't had any 3&out players he recruited. Still sounds so weird but I love it, ha!

Jan 24, 2021, 9:46 PM

All I know is I was happy when Spurrier got bored and lazy and stopped recruiting.

Jan 25, 2021, 12:11 AM

He quit showing up for games in 2015, but real problem was he had quit doing his job about 22 months earlier.

Jan 25, 2021, 12:20 AM

That wasn't a problem for us!!

But man the Coots have to be at the bottom of the SEC minus Vandy. I REALLY Vandy needs to leave the SEC. Hate saying this but they are much more of an ACC school. Used to have good Basketball, have great baseball, and great education. We should put them in the Atlantic div and bring ND into the Coastal. Give us even divisions, get rid of permanent crossover and play 9 games a yr in conference.

Tell 'em u6c coot

Jan 25, 2021, 7:58 AM [ in reply to Re: Heard on radio, every USofC player currently.. ]

u7c is coming if the sec does not stop it AGAIN

Jan 25, 2021, 7:26 AM

And people were still saying this year how good of a recruiter Chump is. Can't make it up.

Jan 25, 2021, 7:30 AM

Maybe, but he wasn't there to sign Edwards or Kinlaw. Maybe he recruited them early on.

Replies: 9
| visibility 5,142
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic