Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Liar in Chief
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 92
| visibility 1

The Liar in Chief

Jan 25, 2021, 9:14 AM

Y'all actually fell for this guy and believed what he said. Of course, the lefties in here aren't going to criticize the man. They'll just make excuses.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

The plan is to establish a coherent vaccine distribution

Jan 25, 2021, 9:22 AM

plan rather than punting to the states. But even the most optimistic vaccine program will do little to stem the carnage in the next few months.

There were plenty of good people working in the previous admin but their efforts were hamstrung by erratic behavior at the top. Protocols would flip flop with the tweet of the day.

Staying the course on any given trajectory rather than ping ponging around will be an improvement.

The Army Quartermaster corps alone has thousands of personnel vastly more talented in material distribution than Javanka. That is an improvement.

Admission that it will take several months for new procedures and protocols, rather than a bs tweet is refreshing.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There is no punting to states.

Jan 25, 2021, 9:27 AM

The Constitution states that the welfare of citizens is the responsibility of the Governor.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There is no punting to states.

Jan 25, 2021, 10:10 AM

leo,

Where does it say that ?

The US preamble of the US Constitution:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of . . .

I would especially point out "promote the general weelfare"

They must have added that after Pearl Harbor.

Jan 25, 2021, 3:25 PM [ in reply to There is no punting to states. ]

Otherwise Hawaii would have fought the Empire of Japan on their own.

We have given more vaccines than any country, by a lot, and

Jan 25, 2021, 10:25 AM [ in reply to The plan is to establish a coherent vaccine distribution ]

are at the top of vaccines per capita.

Letting the states handle the end point delivery is not a punt: its distributed authority. It is a great strategy, so good that the number of vaccines per day is now at the point that Biden's famous "100 million in 90 days", to which everyone swooned, is virtually guaranteed as is. If you were given the job of doing "100 million in 90 days", you should demand 500K fee to get it done, then go to the beach and watch it happen.

But the media is pushing the "there was no plan" mantra. We are being conditioned to believe that only centrally controlled planning is good. We are being conditioned to believe democracy is voting for our favorite czar. Or, have been, more accurately.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We have given more vaccines than any country, by a lot, and

Jan 25, 2021, 10:30 AM

According to Fauci it was poorly planned by the Trump administration and the feds need to be more involved with distribution. That's what he stated a few days ago.

I'd a bet money on it. Doesn't affect my comment.***

Jan 25, 2021, 11:09 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's not true at all. Israel has vacinated like 40%

Jan 25, 2021, 10:53 AM [ in reply to We have given more vaccines than any country, by a lot, and ]

of their population.

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Right. I didn't mean to say we were the very best per capita

Jan 25, 2021, 11:07 AM

Have all our people within driving distance, we could be further along too. With a huge logistical nightmare, we are in the upper tier of per capita.

I'm not sure if you've noticed, the COVID spread is a ...

Jan 25, 2021, 9:22 AM

LOT different than it was in October. The hump following the holidays was/is huge. The vaccine distribution is not nearly where is needed to be. Not to mention that Trump royally eff'ed all of us by not allowing a suitable/traditional transition.

The Biden admin has a goal of 100M shots in 100 days. Current info is that that goal is limited by vaccine production/availability to the US. Flash back to the story of the Trump admin not securing additional orders some months ago.

100 days is 3 months and a little. I think most acknowledge that the vaccine is what is going to change the trajectory.

I will judge the Biden admin on what changes they can bring about in the next 1-2 months.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

did we see a Christmas/Holiday spike?

Jan 25, 2021, 9:25 AM

I thought that really didn't happen and we are back down to the October levels thus our Dictators allowing us to leave our houses and make our own decisions on February 1st.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes?

Jan 25, 2021, 9:29 AM

We are going back down though commensurate with a bunch of people traveling for holidays and then going back to their normal stricter social distancing practices.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

I kind of see it, but really we should still

Jan 25, 2021, 9:36 AM

be feeling those ill effects. I would expect that Jan 16th to be much higher if we are following the guidelines and timing.

I dont know and in a good mood and too lazy to argue. So I will take this chart and not think about it for the rest of the day. I still think the true surge wasn't there post holiday, maybe that is because we have all become lapdogs and exhausted by it all.

That is a really steep drop after Jan 4th timeframe when that is when everyone should have been getting blasted by the virus.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I honestly didn't follow that***

Jan 25, 2021, 9:46 AM [ in reply to did we see a Christmas/Holiday spike? ]

Cool excuses

Jan 25, 2021, 9:31 AM [ in reply to I'm not sure if you've noticed, the COVID spread is a ... ]

Kinda like I predicted in the original post.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You made a statement assuming mutual exclusivity.

Jan 25, 2021, 9:33 AM

It was incorrect.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You made a statement assuming mutual exclusivity.

Jan 25, 2021, 9:45 AM

I do not know what it is with this binary Fallacy and people on the right.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He lied about having a plan

Jan 25, 2021, 9:54 AM [ in reply to You made a statement assuming mutual exclusivity. ]

Full stop. There is no plan. There never was. You people got hoodwinked by a man with dementia and a cop.

Where in his statement does it indicate he doesn't have a

Jan 25, 2021, 9:59 AM

plan? I read it as his plan will not have an immediate impact, which makes sense.

Unless if you wanted his plan to be like some super lock down so you could cry even more.

I have been pro lockdown since March

Jan 25, 2021, 10:10 AM

But go on.

Yes, ignore everything else said and incorrectly interpret

Jan 25, 2021, 10:11 AM

my statement on lockdowns.

The quote

Jan 25, 2021, 10:19 AM

"Unless if you wanted his plan to be like some super lock down so you could cry even more."

Big yikes on this one. Seems like I interpreted it correctly.

Man, still.

Jan 25, 2021, 10:28 AM

"Super lock downs" implies complete lack of freedom, like what other countries that don't have freedoms have done.

But please, keep on going and ignoring everything else. "Big yikes".

Yeah, sign me up for the super lock downs

Jan 25, 2021, 10:50 AM

Just take your L and go somewhere else dude. Your bad vibes ain't cutting it this morning.

Re: He lied about having a plan

Jan 25, 2021, 9:59 AM [ in reply to He lied about having a plan ]

it is fun watching you guys project all of trump's fault onto Biden, not saying this was not predictable as it really the only logical play for a party whose policies are so unpopular they have to lie and fear monger to bring people into their tent.

Jan 25, 2021, 5:33 PM

That is not what is happening here. Not projecting fault onto Biden.

What he is pointing out is that out of the 80M people that voted for Biden, many did so on his bold statement to "SHUT DOWN THE VIRUS" certainly implying now, not later after the Trump vaccine induces herd immunity.

Biden is more guilty of being what everyone on the left said every time Trump opened his mouth - he is a liar.

This is week 1 and now it is being revealed, to those of us that remember what he said and how he said it, a lot of it was BS (like we all knew).

https://twitter.com/thejcoop/status/1352719943385624582?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1352719943385624582%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bizpacreview.com%2F2021%2F01%2F23%2Fafter-months-of-vowing-to-shut-down-the-virus-biden-now-says-theres-nothing-we-can-do-about-trajectory-1020233%2F

Ok, I see where we disagree.

Jan 25, 2021, 10:11 AM [ in reply to He lied about having a plan ]

You think his statement about having a plan was the same as him saying he had a plan that would immediately change the trajectory of Covid rates. I didn't and don't read that into his statement at all. Perhaps it's because I'm married to an ER nurse and hear every night of Covid running rampant, but I was under no false illusions that this was going to be an easy issue to tackle.

If I take you at face value and assume you're arguing in good faith, then we simply disagree. I never assumed Biden's statements about having a plan were him suggesting he had some magic bullet up his sleeve.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh come on now...that is bull sheet....

Jan 25, 2021, 10:13 AM [ in reply to He lied about having a plan ]

So you have read this 200 page document and come away with the conclusion that "he has no plan, full stop."

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/National-Strategy-for-the-COVID-19-Response-and-Pandemic-Preparedness.pdf

You are either extremely ill-informed or just lying.

Now...if you want to say you disagree with his plan, fine, have at it. But saying he simply has no plan is just a lie.

I'm not going to read 200 pages

Jan 25, 2021, 10:25 AM

but just looking at the table of contents and the executive summary, it seems to be an upgrade from Trump's policy. I don't know if it will make much of a difference though. The vaccines have to be manufactured, and we can't just hide until they are here.

Sounds like "he doesn't have a plan" needs revising.***

Jan 25, 2021, 10:47 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rulz...nothing more to say on this subject??...***

Jan 25, 2021, 1:41 PM [ in reply to Oh come on now...that is bull sheet.... ]

All of this was happening under the Trump administration

Jan 25, 2021, 4:13 PM [ in reply to Oh come on now...that is bull sheet.... ]

But Biden said Trump did not have a plan. Therefore, if Trumps plan was not a plan, then this is also not a plan. I don't make the rulez, flow0440. Just following my presidents lead.

"All of this" was not happening under Trump...

Jan 25, 2021, 4:24 PM

sorry, but that just ain't true.

Heck, I'll take the first on about Restoring Trust with the American People. The high level actions items are:

Key Actions
— Establish a national COVID-19 response structure where decision-making is
driven by science and equity.
— Conduct regular expert-led, science-based public briefings.
— Publicly share data around key response indicators.
— Engage the American people.
— Lead science-first public health campaigns

I think a case could be made that the Trump admin wasn't doing any of these things.

Also, you are changing your position. You said Biden didn't have a plan. Now you're saying he copied Trump's plan. Both positions are incorrect.

Oh trust me here, pal

Jan 25, 2021, 4:26 PM

Ain't no changing of position. Just trolling the absolute #### out of you and for some reason you keep responding. Just let it die pal.

Great day man, get a life....

Jan 25, 2021, 4:37 PM

I guess I've never understood the troll thing.

But then again, I'm not 13 years old.

Anyways...have fun.

GeT a LiFe

Jan 25, 2021, 5:20 PM

He say's as he tries to get a stranger on the internet to change their opinion.

Jan 25, 2021, 10:40 AM [ in reply to He lied about having a plan ]

You're kinda sorta gettin' worked in this thread.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

I'm not

Jan 25, 2021, 10:56 AM

But y'all are getting your back blown out by facts that hurt your feelings.

Nobody's feelings are hurt.

Jan 25, 2021, 11:00 AM

People are punching holes in your post and providing sound counterarguments, and you're just pounding your fists and repeating yourself. Flow, an actual conservative Republican on this board, torched you on this.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

I posted two screenshots

Jan 25, 2021, 11:03 AM

With quotes. Direct quotes. It's literally IMPOSSIBLE to prove me wrong on this.

TORCHED.

OHHHHH, I figured it out, finally.

Jan 25, 2021, 11:04 AM

You're trolling. Nice work!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Somehow these guys keeps biting

Jan 25, 2021, 11:05 AM

And going into tailspins in my threads.

If the goal is...

Jan 25, 2021, 11:08 AM

To just troll people here with hopes of making them look stupid so you can have some laughs, I don't think it's having the effect you think it is.

They're not the ones coming away looking foolish.

Message was edited by: Catahoula®

You think I care about looking foolish

Jan 25, 2021, 11:09 AM

To you? Or anyone else on this board?

My post did exactly what I wanted it to. Got all you guys riled up and responsive and got yall go to into a tailspin. Just look at the responses.

I'm enjoying my laughs.

Clearly not.

Jan 25, 2021, 11:13 AM

But if that's your goal on here, to troll people and get them riled up and "go into a tailspin," that's a pretty good commentary on the state of your life.

Maybe you could go to a park downtown (wherever you live) and yell obscenities at families walking by. You know. Get em riled up.

For what its worth

Jan 25, 2021, 11:17 AM

The state of my life is as high as its ever been.

Obviously.***

Jan 25, 2021, 11:21 AM

Yeesh, now he's trying to convince you he's happy.

Jan 25, 2021, 11:33 AM

:(

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Definitely seems like healthy behavior

Jan 25, 2021, 12:05 PM

Trolling people on here for supposed laughs and then trying to convince us everything's great at home. Sounds like it's all good.

Exactly. As I've been trying to explain...

Jan 25, 2021, 11:15 AM [ in reply to You think I care about looking foolish ]

No one should take Rulez seriously. He's trolling for "laughs" because he's upset and doesn't know what to do.

Imagine how upset you'd have to be, to spend your days telling lies to strangers in the hopes of getting them to pay attention to you.

1. https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Its-not-about-logic-or-reality-28541777

2. https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Hes-just-getting-his-frustrations-out-28541191

Sharing quotes is now "telling lies"

Jan 25, 2021, 11:18 AM

WHEW BUDDY

Re: Sharing quotes is now "telling lies"

Jan 25, 2021, 11:33 AM

And there's Rulez pretending to argue some more. Sad.

I realize dealing in facts has become weird for some....

Jan 25, 2021, 9:45 AM [ in reply to Cool excuses ]

pointing out that the facts have changed since the original statement isn't a cop-out or an excuse (at least in the way you're using it).

What you saying would be like calling a coach a liar that said that his team was going to heavily rely on the running game, but then switched to passing a lot due to being down by 3 scores and the defense loading up 8 in the box.

If you can't understand how a criticism of Trump's incompetency in October has to be amended in January due to the circumstances being even worse than previously imagined, then what are you really doing?

And also, is Biden telling the truth that the trajectory taking some months to change really counter to his statement back in October? Are you under the impression that the course of a pandemic can be changed in days and weeks?

Isn't it refreshing to you to have a President that is honest with the public on what is going on? As a thought experiment...what do you think Present Trump would be saying right now if he were still in office? I'm willing to bet he would be promising a lot more than can be delivered so everyone will "stay calm" or downplaying the impact of COVID.

Re: Cool excuses

Jan 25, 2021, 10:13 AM [ in reply to Cool excuses ]

rulez,

The definition for excuses does not include anything that you disagree with or refuse to acknowledge.

Once again, America is doing fine but the media wants you outraged...

Jan 25, 2021, 1:23 PM [ in reply to I'm not sure if you've noticed, the COVID spread is a ... ]

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/covid-vaccine-tracker-global-distribution/

66 million shots administered in the world and we are roughly 1/3 of them. I’d say that’s pretty solid.

As Flow said, it appears we are comfortably on pace to hit 100 million in 100 days, so Biden’s bold plan...which I’m sure will be hailed as a miracle of effective leadership, is actually easily in sight.

Finally, if you look at the vaccine per capita chart, we are doing great. Behind five much smaller countries and countries that got a significant head start. Objectively, we are doing quite well.

It is a massive roll out of a vaccine program. There is bound to be a hiccup or two, but the media would have you believe that the occasional lost dose is the norm or the fact that five countries are ahead for us per capita (though we’ll below us in actual numbers) means we blew it. Absurd.

null

I'm not sure I said we were comfortably on pace for 100MM...

Jan 25, 2021, 3:59 PM

shots in 100 days. That would require an average over that period of 1MM per day....I think we're avg about 800k-900k per day right now. So we have avg over 1MM per day for the rest of the period. I don't think I would call that "comfortably on pace".

Also, Biden's promise includes the boosters. So, 200M.***

Jan 25, 2021, 5:42 PM

Re: The Liar in Chief

Jan 25, 2021, 9:26 AM

The dog caught the car. Uh oh.

Jan 25, 2021, 9:34 AM

A plan to fix COVID??? The man can't answer basic questions, complete a coherent sentence, or speak without slurring his words. Why would anyone believe he has a plan for anything?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 25, 2021, 9:47 AM

I think Biden is just going to listen to the experts and follow their plan. Trump thought he knew more than everyone and he was clueless. Fauci seems thrilled that Trump is gone. That's what he has been stating at least in interviews. He said, the White House now is actually moving forward and that the Trump administration hurt the effort with bad information to the public etc etc. Time will tell how they all do. Right now the cases are pretty ramped up and there is a new strain out there wreaking havoc. We have a lot of catch up to do according to Fauci. That's what he stated in interviews over the last week. I have a bad feeling that things will be pretty messed up for the next 6 months. Knowing that, we just need to open everything up imo. The economy needs to move forward.

I thought Trump did some good things and some things that weren't very good. I thought his original COVID response was pretty good, but became pretty poor as the virus carried forward.

Jan 25, 2021, 9:40 AM

1. He's a career politician. Lying seems to be status quo for that group.

2. People didn't "fall for him". Trump was just such a raging #### hole of a president that people wanted him out. I don't think anyone adored Biden or thought he was the answer to all problems. They just wanted Trump--the biggest liar in chief of the modern era--gone. After all, people aren't flying Biden flags or having stupid Biden boat parades. There's no cult of Biden.

Jan 25, 2021, 9:46 AM

I actually did see giant trucks flying Biden Harris flags, it was cute.

But Cata's larger point probably would still stand.

Jan 25, 2021, 9:58 AM

I'll bet if you asked those people why they were flying those flags, their response would be...Trump-centric. "We have to get that SOB out of office" types of responses. I have never met anyone who said that Biden is what we need, or is a great solution, or is anyway someone to get excited about. A means to an end.

null

Re: But Cata's larger point probably would still stand.

Jan 25, 2021, 10:08 AM

probably. It was also fun watching them fight over this one block every afternoon because it was prime sign-waving real estate. eventually, the cops showed up and kept them separated(a bunch of old men swinging their signs at each other).

We had...

Jan 25, 2021, 10:16 AM

Dueling households on of our streets. They were across the street from each other, and they keep seeing who could out-Trump/anti-Trump each other. And both were calling up the HOA to try to get the other person's signs/flags banned.

He's vanilla at best, IMO

Jan 25, 2021, 10:13 AM [ in reply to But Cata's larger point probably would still stand. ]

I don't expect much from this presidency, and probably expect more toward the incompetent/ineffective side. But I'll take that right now over the raging idiocy that just got booted.

This is all true....ya'll voted for mediocricy

Jan 25, 2021, 9:47 AM [ in reply to Re: The Liar in Chief ]

Par for the course, I guess ;)

Re: This is all true....ya'll voted for mediocricy

Jan 25, 2021, 10:20 AM

bengal,

Middling mediocrity and competency is way better than extraordinary ego and idiocy.

meddling mediocrity

Jan 25, 2021, 10:36 AM

gets you Chineese planes threatening Taiwan, Iran bolstering it Nuclear Capabilities all the while, NK is gearing up and doing its show of force parades.

Do you think this is all just incredible timing on the World's part? They all see weakness in America right now and this is just the beginning of their posturing and crossing red lines.

I would rather have a pompous arrogant jerk who keeps these tyrants in check as opposed to a weak leader who doesn't seem to have too many plans or than sign EO's to ram the left's policies into place.

Re: meddling mediocrity

Jan 25, 2021, 3:01 PM

manac

1. An arrogant jerk does nothing to keep these guys in check. He may be able to bully his way around the schoolyard, but these countries are not schoolboys.

2. These threats you point out did not happen in the last 2 months. They have been building for much longer - perhaps as they noted Trump's incompetence with the virus and his inattentiveness to international security briefings.

3. Perhaps give Joe more than a week to reveal his foreign policy stances. I will predict one thing - they will be far stronger and more productive for having our allies at our backs.

Re: meddling mediocrity

Jan 25, 2021, 5:41 PM

Yes, you better believe those countries had plans IF Biden was elected to do what they did. They are flipping Biden off and confirming he will do nothing in response. Now their real planning starts.

Jan 25, 2021, 9:53 AM [ in reply to Re: The Liar in Chief ]

1) agree that Biden was a vote against instead of a vote for, for many people. I think this happens in most elections now.
2) More Biden flags in my neighborhood than Trump flags. Why in the hel would anyone fly a flag of a politician on their home

Jan 25, 2021, 9:55 AM

Why in the hell would anyone fly a flag of a politician on their home?

Exactly. Beats me. Fly our nation's flag, not the flag of a man.

Jan 25, 2021, 9:55 AM [ in reply to Re: The Liar in Chief ]

I couldn't imagine flying a political flag anywhere...house, boat, car, etc.

Jan 25, 2021, 9:58 AM

Had a county councilman who was running for re-election this year help us out with an issue with our property. The president of our HOA set it up. She then asked if I would put his sign in my yard. I told her he had my vote because of his help, but I don't put the signs for any politician in my yard. I'll advertise America and Clemson. That's it.

Not sure why anyone puts those signs in their yards, but whatever.

Jan 25, 2021, 10:21 AM [ in reply to Re: The Liar in Chief ]

fuller,

1. I agree totally - both specifically and in general.

2. I can see it during election season, but after that - I agree.

Jan 25, 2021, 10:28 AM

We agreed on something. I'll have to mark this down :)

Jan 25, 2021, 3:03 PM

fuller,

baby steps !!

You forget that primaries happened

Jan 25, 2021, 9:55 AM [ in reply to Re: The Liar in Chief ]

Y'all made the bed.

Huh?

Jan 25, 2021, 9:56 AM

I, uh, still remember that primaries happened, and I'm not sure what bed you think I made.

Re: You forget that primaries happened

Jan 25, 2021, 9:58 AM [ in reply to You forget that primaries happened ]

We were in between a rock and a hard place. We needed to go moderate to defeat Trump and we just didn't have options. It just came down to kicking Trump to the curve so the nation can start from scratch 4 years from now.

Cute

"WE WERE FORCED TO DO IT!!"

Re: Cute

Jan 25, 2021, 10:05 AM

Just explaining how politics works. We wanted to win and to get rid of Trump. It was our best option to defeat Trump. It worked out well in that regard. He was a 1 term dude and no longer the menace he once was. I was just explaining why Biden made the ticket. The best option to win isn't always the one we like the most. Which Dem in the primary had a great chance to beat Trump? Mayor Pete? Warren? Dems needed the independents and a some Repubs who jumped ship such as APM did due to Trump's antics. The plan worked.

Jan 25, 2021, 10:13 AM

Joe is LONG past being cognitively competent. The lefty dumbkoffs elected the ultimate brainless empty suit. They were fooled by Joe's handlers hiding him until Nov.3. That, coupled with their advanced Trump hatred, led to the disaster we now find ourselves with.

They know exactly what they got; they're just too prideful and dishonest to admit their GROSS mistake.

No rational person can watch the first six and a half minutes of this video and say that Joe is competent to be the POTUS! No way in he!!. You would be lying to yourself, which, of course, is rampant on the left.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eW0NfOsf90

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

gonna fo more testing ... that’ll fix her***

Jan 25, 2021, 10:30 AM

BigDaddy beat you by 2 days and did it better.

Jan 25, 2021, 10:49 AM

It's also false, as demonstrated 100 times over in this thread, but you know that by now.

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Attaboy-Joe-2-28551988

It's true

Jan 25, 2021, 10:56 AM

You just don't like facts.

here come the mental gymnastics to excuse Joe.***

Jan 25, 2021, 11:00 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm just glad I can expose all these frauds

Jan 25, 2021, 11:01 AM

They'll do just about anything to blindly follow their fearless leader.

Re: I'm just glad I can expose all these frauds

Jan 25, 2021, 11:19 AM

I assume you are talking about the Trump cult. We libs aren't caught up in Biden. He was just put him there to replace Trump until we can start over again in 2024.

flew to Mar-a-Lago last week.***

Jan 25, 2021, 11:19 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 92
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic