Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Have watched Ian Book for 3 years
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Have watched Ian Book for 3 years

Nov 27, 2020, 4:20 PM

He is NOTHING but a 1 read tuck and run QB... it's worked for him. If we get another chance this season we will punish his no talent assssssssss......

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just like we did in South Bend a few weeks ago

Nov 27, 2020, 4:24 PM

right?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Have watched Ian Book for 3 years

Nov 27, 2020, 4:24 PM

Well, It’s laughable to say he has no talent, but he won’t have the same type of game against us in the ACCCG.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Until the refs start calling that O-line

Nov 27, 2020, 4:28 PM

For holds, block in the back and blind side blocks he’ll run all over whoever they are playing.

Nov 27, 2020, 4:31 PM

what makes him a great college QB is how he manages the game. He is not going to wow you with arm strength, or sit back and carve up a defense, but he does not turn it over or take sacks. He is a great game manager that can burn you if your are playing man and he can break a tackle and get into the open field, or simply just use his legs to buy time until a reciever gets open.

He is not an NFL QB, but pretty much every school in the country would be fine with him as their starter.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he's 4-4 for 80 yards so far

Nov 27, 2020, 4:32 PM

seems to work

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Nov 27, 2020, 4:34 PM

I always thought the same. But against us he wasn’t a one read and run qb. The reason he had so much success against us was because he was finding his second and third receivers. It surprised the heck out of me, but he was not a one read guy when we played a few weeks ago.

Nov 27, 2020, 4:39 PM

Yeah, if we can get off blocks from their running back. That guy is unbelievable.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he looks pretty good to me

Nov 27, 2020, 4:46 PM

he is making good throws, creating plays and most of all not turning the ball over. The kid is a good player. Now I do think we can/will beat him, but the kid pretty good. Not an NFL qb but a very good college qb.

Nov 27, 2020, 5:46 PM

Book's play reminds me a lot of Connor Shaw for the coots a few years back. Plays smart, doesn't make a lot of dumb mistakes trying to force something that isn't there, keeps his eyes downfield while scrambling, and really good at hitting recievers just before stepping out of bounds. The biggest difference is that Book has a lot better players around him on offense.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic